Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Which character next for Karan-Kritika?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

myviewprem

IF-Dazzler

myviewprem

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I just read KMH2 is going to end. I thought show had just started and its ending? But i guess i started watching it in Feb this year so feel its very less time.

Anyways i was thinking which role we wuld like to watch Karan-Kritika in their next serial in future?
(And this is not necessarily is KMH2 ends, in general discussion)

I think a police/lawyer role will suit Karan perfectly in his next serial

And Kritika is very bubbly. So an out and out comedy will suit her

If KMH2 ends i will miss apart from Arjun, Arohi character even RPS, Romit, Shefali characters.

RPS(Mohan Kapoor) must do a black comedy-good at it.

I will miss RPS-Arjun scenes(they were the best part of KMH2). Started watching serial because of RPS-Arjun scenes only.

And then Arjun-Arohi-Raj scenes and Arjun-Romit scenes

Edited by myviewprem - 04 May 2011 at 11:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.cMsFuzzybear69indianamericansezoKMH-NASHADamyanthi-sia-Khat2027ipkknd06ishakumar.vrshn.desigrl05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which character next for Karan-Kritika?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sezo

sezo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i dont know what i would like to see them portray. but would love to see them in the same serial, as they have great chemistry.

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
They might as well come as Arjun and Arohi in KMH3EmbarrassedLOL

And one request to Ekta if she has plans on coming up with KMH3; Please at least in that let Arjun NOT be adopted and please let him have a good familyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.vrshn.

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

we've seen karan do an introvert guy in both seasons and kritika as bubbly girl..i think i want something all out different.. how about a college setting with karan being a womanizer and kritika being a shy girl

-sia-Khat2027

x_Ash_x

x_Ash_x

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
People it hasnt yet been finalised that is going to end...its all up in the air! Hopefully our prayers will cum true and they wont end it lol

Very nice post...but I have to add one more character to that list and that is Daddi...She was superb too until they made her disappear too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

ipkknd06

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd06

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
i agree with u but kmh cnt end

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALISED YET...
EVEN KARAN SAID ON HIS FB STATUS THAT THE ARTICLE IS NEW MEAINING RANDOM AND HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT IT!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS IS ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF JUST LIKE THE ONE, WHEN THEY TOLD US AROHI WAS GOING TO MARRY CHIKU!!1 REMEMEBR GUYS AND WE GOT SO FRUSTRATED BUT IT DIDNT TURN OUT THAT WAY... I DONT THINK WE SHOULD TAKE THIS ARTICLE SRSLY UNTIL ANOTHER POPULAR WEBSITE (AHEM,AHEM) ALSO CONFIRMS THE NEWS!!!! THIS COULD JUST BE ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF!!!!

and by the way, i do like all these characters for them, but as long as we see them on screen together again!!!

-sia-.vrshn.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.