India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita - CCBM's punching bag (Page 6)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I just hate the current track...firstly the CT's showed tht viren was insecure bcz of a traumatized past...then they showed tht he forgot abt his past and he wanted to enjoy his life with his love...nivedita...and now they r showing viren again feeling insecure...and now the change was within 1-2 days...bt this time he is insecure bcz of nivedita's success...a man who never want to be a part of business is feeling insecure.. not bcz of family...just hate this...and he is shouting at nivi without any reason...he has no answer for her questions...nivedita is really a punching bag...everyone uses her innocence and hurting her...and after sometime they asks for forgivenes...then again they r trying to hurt her..hate CT's...just kill nivi's character...she'll get some peace...so disappointed today..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Dilbole_ShiOmRu

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

But my point is he always gave credit when it came to Nivi, even before in the hatred track he always did. But remember we used to discuss that Viren is more  sensitive than Nivi. Its coming out now, his insecurity, sensitivity, vulnerabilty everything is showing now because this time he wanted to prove himself but again his kismet(I think that is what he meant when he said Kismet, atleast I understood that way I don't know what CT's are thinking) mar kha gayi hai.
He did not had any support from family since childhood, so him being sensitive comes out in a different way. I sometimes feels he still has that kiddish heart in him, remember how he behaved after stalker revealation throwing stuff around, dancing just like a kid and today too he made different set of drawings just like how a kid will behave.
But deep down he too feels same like us that its not Nivi's fault.

Very good point Milee.  Viren was shown as a really sensitive and aware person prior to the stalker revelation -- remember what he told Nivi about her inner beauty and how could anyone think that her family is low when they produced such a special and sanskari person as her.  He was shown as patient too, and able to take playing second fiddle to sid (though we know how that cup ran over at some point...) so I have often felt that what he needed was a wife and partner who really loved him -- as much as he did her and could understand him from the inside and give him the care and support of the depth and order that he needed.  Nivi loves him, but she loved someone else first, and for a long while did not care to understand Viren - though here again there is a contradiction because they shared a close bond - of friendship and sharing and talking before they got married, but after marriage things changed.  Nivi did not even want to find out who he was and what he was or very much else about him.  That changed after karvachauth, and then after the stalker revelation, but then again stopped. She still kept running away from him...even right after the SR she's as if they've been married umpteen years and so many times he tells her I've some from the office specially for you, or you're giving these flowers more love than me...so at least the way the CTs have shown this, they have shown a Nivi that is emotionally still a bit distant from Viren. 

But the original character sketches were not like this.  Nivi was shown as a truly sensitive person -- attune to all whom she was close to, and that would have included Viren, and especially so after they got married.  We know that the original Nivi and Viren (if they were to be true to the original character sketches) love each other truly now, and understand each other deeply, and that they communicate beautifully.  So I am really disappointed that the CTs have continued to portray Nivi as someone who placed her role as DIL and sister above all else, and was unable to fully understand her husband. (the original Nivi, if true to the character sketch would defintely have given Viren credit in front of others, as you say, telling VD and DS that Viren's support was truly invaluable for her...)

They should have shown her as they showed her yesterday, loving and concerned for Viren, and also talking to him and telling him everything (DD abortion attempt etc) and Viren too should have been shown talking more and sharing, especially post his stay at the Sharma house...

Edited by minu2011 - 04 May 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami24

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i also agree it...females are not given dcomplete rights...we should change this...

Go to top