India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita - CCBM's punching bag (Page 3)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
And to top it off, today even VD was weird.. The way she said "Nivi tu ghar mein hai mujhe to pata hi nahin tha. And mandir chal. Office ka kaam to mandir se aake bhi ho jayega." So mean of her.. The day she started office it was VD who said nahin Nivi tu jake office ka kaam kar, meri madad ke liye aur log hain. And see today because DD is staying at home so Nivi cannot stay at home and Nivi has to come to mandir and do her work later on. How pathetic.. .The day is not far when DD will say my wish is that Nivi should not stay in this house and everybody will send Nivi away...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011milee1014lamsButifuleyesDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

And to top it off, today even VD was weird.. The way she said "Nivi tu ghar mein hai mujhe to pata hi nahin tha. And mandir chal. Office ka kaam to mandir se aake bhi ho jayega." So mean of her.. The day she started office it was VD who said nahin Nivi tu jake office ka kaam kar, meri madad ke liye aur log hain. And see today because DD is staying at home so Nivi cannot stay at home and Nivi has to come to mandir and do her work later on. How pathetic.. .The day is not far when DD will say my wish is that Nivi should not stay in this house and everybody will send Nivi away...

Anju I agree with u, I think next is this what will happen, they will say DD cannot stand Nivi's presence in the house so they will tell Nivi to go away and not come in front of DD,  and not to be even in the sood Mansion and not also at Sharma house so that if DD has to go there also she will not face Nivi, So I think this time they will send Nivren away to Chandigardgh to look after the business there,  and then DD will not have to see Nivi and DD will be happy and pampered in the houseAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011milee1014lamsanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Anju I agree with u, I think next is this what will happen, they will say DD cannot stand Nivi's presence in the house so they will tell Nivi to go away and not come in front of DD,  and not to be even in the sood Mansion and not also at Sharma house so that if DD has to go there also she will not face Nivi, So I think this time they will send Nivren away to Chandigardgh to look after the business there,  and then DD will not have to see Nivi and DD will be happy and pampered in the houseAngryAngry

That is why I want the whole Sood clan and Sharmas to know that Divya was aborting the baby and Nivi only saved the baby by rushing to the clinic and calling Sid on time... Jis baby ke chakkar mein uske nakhre sahe ja rahe hain yeh sab, woh is duniya mein aa raha hai just because of Nivi.

shubabegumRani2011minu2011lamsmilee1014diyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Milee, why do you think I will not agree to your thoughts. Yes we are individuals and I am glad for once our thoughts differed a bit. Your points are really valid and even I am not able to understand Nivi sometimes specially when she did not calmed him down when he had fight with his mom and then when she thanked Sid infront of whole family for supporting her. I was like - Are you out of your mind? Of all people you are thanking him and for what? Where is your gratitude and thanks for your husband who has in real sense supported you always?

But again I did not like how he shouted at her and how in cafe he is saying his kismat is kharab... These 2 things have hurt me the most. If his kismat was kharab then he would not have gotten his family and Nivi back. If his kismat was kharab then DS would not have praised him and would not have congratulated him for getting the contract. They all have acknowledged his hardwork that is why he was praised. Who asked him to give that praise to Nivi? And tell Sid to let Nivi handle the project.

Yes, I agree with your point about communication and that nobody asked him about his insecurities... That is a must. But as you said he is an adult and now he should not behave this way. He should not let his insecurities come in his way. He has suffered enough so he should just go and talk instead of ignoring Nivi. He knows that she has figured out that something is wrong and she has asked him too. So  just open up. Milee, men are weak emotionally hence they need support from their mom, sister or wife...

So let us see how CTs mould this track and what we get to see.

I knew you would understand my point, thank you Anju.
Anju, about the communication I agree with you. AS a child he could not talk but now he should atleast after calming down he should go and talk to her or when she comes asking him, he should open up. That would be perfect example of married life here. But who knows what CT's are upto, they want drama right?

About second para, I understand what you are trying to say. But my point is he always gave credit when it came to Nivi, even before in the hatred track he always did. But remember we used to discuss that Viren is more  sensitive than Nivi. Its coming out now, his insecurity, sensitivity, vulnerabilty everything is showing now because this time he wanted to prove himself but again his kismet(I think that is what he meant when he said Kismet, atleast I understood that way I don't know what CT's are thinking) mar kha gayi hai.
He did not had any support from family since childhood, so him being sensitive comes out in a different way. I sometimes feels he still has that kiddish heart in him, remember how he behaved after stalker revealation throwing stuff around, dancing just like a kid and today too he made different set of drawings just like how a kid will behave.
But deep down he too feels same like us that its not Nivi's fault. Hopefully CT's make him talk to Nivi and clear this yaar. I cnnot see this torture between NivREn. Its killing me inside.
NivRen is different, atleast once CT's should handle it differently without any drama, crying, yelling and all. Just simple communicate and clear the misunderstanding and be done with it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Anju , nt only Nivi but Viren 2 is punching bag for Soods  . Actuallyy NIVREN 2gether r punching bags for Soods . Jisse dekho kuch bhi kehke chala jaata hai , kuch bhi sunake chala jaata hai n poor Nivren listens everythng . All d trouble n pain is for Nivren who r so gd n pure hearted n never thought anythng wrong n otherside is Sidya n soods  who r so mean n selfish n just gives pain 2 nivren by their words r happy in their respectine lives as if nivren doesn't exist for them.
Seriouslyy i want nivren 2 go far far far awy frm all these selfish people . So tht nivren gets more time 2 spent wid each other n understand each other .

Anju as far as Viren's anger is concerned, i thnk it was understandable In office , those employess convo was d triggering point for his anger naraz hum ussi se hote hai jisse pyaar karte hai . Nivi 2 ignored Viren many times , Viren hi bahut baar pooch pooch ke thak gaya but Nivi never told him abt d rift wid DD anythng until n unless He forced her . . everybody saw d anger of Viren on Nivi but no1 saw d pain he was getting while showing his anger . tht is why he goes frm there n sits alone in cafe . He was nt angry wid Nivi , he can't n he will never but He was angyy wid himself tht after dongg so much effort , every1 is neglecting his work . no1 cared 2 praise him n every1 is praising Nivi . especially d clients who harshly neglected Viren as if boss is Nivi n Viren is just her secretary . dis was veryy veryy wrong .

hu much , hu much he will bear yaar , there is a limit 2 everythng . He beared n saw  d neglections n rejections n comaprisons frm 20 yrs n Still seeng it . it is such a longgg time . It is nt at all easy 2 forget tht .

Dear every person has different way 2 express his / her emotons . Nivi shows it by cryngg . n Viren doesn't do tht , he either keeps it in heart or he bursts it out in form of anger but tht doesn't mean th He is actuallyy angry wid d front person . dis Nivi n soods shld understand . especiallyy Nivi who loves her . If Viren cn understand nivi's pain wout even listening frm her then Why can't Nivi do tht ? yes Viren shld open 2 her but If he is nt opening for some reason then Nivi shld force him 2 do tht n i m sure he will open 2 her like He always does wid Nivi .

yaar if we love some1 then We shld try 2 handle n supoort him / her a/c 2 his/ her way n nt by d way we want .like Viren does . only then d prob cn b sorted out . otherwise dis will create more tension in life n relationshp .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Anju, kya baat hai yaar. I wrote the same somewhere maybe in my thread or reply to Vidya's post. Exactly the same.

Today first time I was mad at Tayiji, I think CT's are gearing it up for something big, everyone against Nivi and she all alone but I don't want her to be all alone. I want her Viren to be standing with her.
Actually I don't know why baad mein jaye promise and all I want Viren to shout at all of them and tell that its because of Nivi and her sacrifice Divya is here. she married him to give Divya happiness.
Oh how I miss Viren shouting at others, just like the marriage fiasco time, Viren was brilliant.
I know neither Nivi nor Sid will open their mouths to tell the truth, it should be Viren.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lams

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendforall

That is why I want the whole Sood clan and Sharmas to know that Divya was aborting the baby and Nivi only saved the baby by rushing to the clinic and calling Sid on time... Jis baby ke chakkar mein uske nakhre sahe ja rahe hain yeh sab, woh is duniya mein aa raha hai just because of Nivi.
Yaar Anju, tu toh bohut expect kari hai jaan. Only two people who know about the abortion is Nivi and Sid. One never opens his mouth the other will never open her mouth when it comes to Divya. So how will anyone know the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I think someone should shout at Nivi and give her reality check first please. She herself makes her a punching bag for others because of her extra goodness. Today DD doesn't want to see her face tomorrow she said say I don't want Nivi in home so everyone send Nivi office not for her capabilities but for DD sake and Viren is getting insecure and tomorrow he will say I don't want Nivi in office so she will leave office and sood house go to Sharma house there HL will say I don't want Nivi in this house so Nivi will leave that house and even city. Then someone will tell her I don't want Nivi in this world so she will die kya. Where is Nivi's stand and diginity why can't she stand for herself. Goodness is good but excess of everything is bad. Nivi needs to understand in her goodness she is not only ruining her life or hurting her but others who love her and also those for whom she is making sacrifice.

Today everyone bowed to dd's demand and she will leave the house what after 9 mths when she will give birth to kid whether all her wishes will be fullfilled like this. Sid will start hating her for her tantrums, family will start distancing her and when she will get hurt it will be really hard So nivi in her goodness by giving DD everything spoiling her life too because DD will never try to get anything with hardwork because everything is fed to her with silver spoon. CC gave Nivi a good advise may be how bad she is that stop the problem when it is small don't let it increase else it will destroy everything. Tomorrow Sid will have another good friend DD again start jealous because DD hadn't got place in Sid's heart because it is superficial

Viren should learn to live with competition and raise himself with them only. Nivi can't make him successful by leaving the job and leave workers tottering there. She has to stand up for the decision and can't leave the workplace because Viren wants it. Tomorrow Viren may have some worker who is more talented than him what will he do he will chunk all the talented employees to show he is talented no he has to rise with the competion only. So in a way if she leaves the job just because Viren is not happy she will spoil his life too with her sacrifice.

Spoon feeding is never good. remember what Viren said when she was unconcious if you will not fight for urself no one will fight for you. In the end everyone will blame her only.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 04 May 2011 at 1:42pm

shubabegumRani2011minu2011milee1014Anisha_91anjaani07

Go to top