Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Damn,I wish what u wrote about Abhay was True..!!
Abhay n Romance only comes together when he wants' to save Pia..!!
I have seen Abhiyandar Romancing with Metz..But Abhay..??
Excuse me..??
Abhay is always in a I'm Mr. Protector Avtar..!!
 He has never shown his true feelings off..!!
I want him to live..his Death ..?? Strange..!! But, like Sid.. I wanna see Abhay Living, for himself..!!
I'm only Sad about that..!! Otherwise our Abhay Rocks ..n when he really does live his death..I'll be the happiest..!! 
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Correction...Abhay is not in Romance mode with Pia. He knew that Pia is meeting Haseena at 6 PM and that is why he also came out with a Plan with exact time to know if Pia will tell him anything. Earlier too he asked her out for Dinner knowing that she had plans to go out with Sid and see what she says. Why can't he straight away ask her what she is hiding than all that Drama?
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Correction...Abhay is not in Romance mode with Pia. He knew that Pia is meeting Haseena at 6 PM and that is why he also came out with a Plan with exact time to know if Pia will tell him anything. Earlier too he asked her out for Dinner knowing that she had plans to go out with Sid and see what she says. Why can't he straight away ask her what she is hiding than all that Drama?

If they would have been so open to each other then there is no problem ..all happy go lucky πŸ˜†

But you see piya cant say about her plan as she thinks abhay dont like sid ...and might interfere in what she is up to . It make sense for her not to tell ...and so is abhay cannot explain why she shoudn; meet sid

CATCH 22 ..situation ...jsut cant help with the situation they are
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all abhay was not in romance mood...he just wanted to test if she tells what she is upto tomorrow at 6' o clock...so he asked her whether they can go for movie so that she can say what her plan is...but unfortunately she did not say anything rather said she is busy...

he did the same way 2 days before also, he asked her whether they can go out for dinner after knowing sid's plans of taking pia to the haveli...but she says she has some test...so thats when he caught her saying that she is lying as he knows she is going out with sid...
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hello-

Really? He was in romance mood?lol...then i must have missed something, he barely looked at her when she left:( and was more  lost in his thaughts. Both the last times dinner offer and this times movies offer was so he could figure out her plans or stop her from going. it wasnt really a romantic purpose behind it sweety.

Ye Abhay na! πŸ˜†seems he will only ask her on a date whenever he feels its needed to stop her or know abt her:(...never have he asked her in usuall times,lol...hope he asks for a date later on aswell, would be cute to see em at the movies,lol

as for Piya not telling her plan. well, Abhay seems not intrested in the case as he have shown and is totally against it whatsoever without giving any reason. and well these two's secret keeping is  a huge problem, with Abhay's hiding the truths and secrets as the biggest problem. so its from both sides. both are somehow justified in their ways.
But anyways, this is the way creatives have decided to create the upcomming drama, so i'll just get along. although i have found yestredays and todays epsidoes extremly boring and dragging. hope comming weeks will be better. wished we had some proper AbhayPiya at least , there was room for it, instead of the other scenes drags.

So true!  Abhay  should take Piya out for dinner or movie  withuot any purpose.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arre yaar..Abhay asked for movie to protect her and to know what she is plannig as she wants to meet Haseena that time.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa i know abhay was in no romance mood,but jab bhi abhaya r along their is always a chance for romantic moments of them and we have already seen it in d past..be it jungle or in locker room..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
usha786 thumbnail
abhay is only protracting piya, he is not interested in date with piya, when ever he wants to stop piya, then  he used make such plan, so why he is so sad, and which time abhay told her about his plan, then why he is sad now.
Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Piya ko sabki life main interfere karne ki adat ho gayi hai .pehle Maya now Sid ,tu apni probs ko pehle solve kar phir or ki shoch.STUPID
Originally posted by: intruderfast

paagal pia, dhat tere ki pehli baar abhay ne apni kanjoosi nahin dikhaayi🀣

paise kharch kar raha thaπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, piya baby aisa mauka baar baar nahin aataπŸ˜†
bahut ho gayi samj sva, hume bas chahiye abhay seva, yun toh itnaa tadapti ho abhay ke liye , uske saath kiss karne ko all time ready , ab jab abhay khud pukaar raha hain toh ditching not fair, piya , sudhar jaaoπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol that was funny 🀣...is pov se to maine socha hi nahi 🀣...first time Abhay kanjus Raichand ready to spend on Pia? 😲...Pia shud say- Abhay darling movie baad me jaenge, pehle shopping chalte hai 🀣...she can buy some clothes for him and herself too 🀣

Abhay is too smart πŸ˜†...jab bhi Pia ke plans ka pata lagana hota hai to usey date offer karta hai 🀣🀣...but ab Pia uske romantic tactics me nahi fasti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†