Pakistani Serials

Akbari Asghari Promos (Updated 22 May) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Aleezzay..

IF-Dazzler

Aleezzay..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
 oh nooo ... this show got delayed??? whyyy??? Ouch 

cool promo .. thanks a lot for posting it seert Embarrassed

@seert - yeah i think so too .. Fawad's role definitely looks better than Imran's ... and i think he is gonna outshine Imran in this one ... i should know cuz i have seen Fawad's promos like a thousand times already LOL and .. still counting LOL ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akbari Asghari Promos (Updated 22 May) (Page 7)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Originally posted by raju786

I have to differ with some of the posts here about saying HUMAIMA is going to be the most least likable character, or not many ppl are interested in her, nor her promo does not attract the audience..well the last point is WRONG..

If you just look at youtube, under AkbariAsghari account, where they have the four promos..Humaima has 1,327 views (which is the MOST from the four) while Sanam just has 541views..now tell me who the majority are not interested in?

Humaima's promo work, first of all she looks amazing, esp in the part when she is dancing, and not only that, but the dialogue abt her in the promo is so funny and real..how you cant judge someone just bc they speak urdu and wears shulwar kameez..her promo is the aspect that attracted me to watch this serial..

I'm sure Humaima Malik has her own set of fans and people appreciated her in the promos. However everyone has different opinions and while one set of people might have liked her promos, another set didn't. It's the same for the other actors.

Personally, the only reason I was and am excited for this show is because of Fawad and Imran. I became a big Fawad fan after Dastaan and hence I had wanted to see Fawad and Imran together in a drama. I know many people are big fans of Fawad and Sanam and that's why they want to see AA but for me it's just about the two guys. I don't care about Sanam, or Humaima. Nevertheless seeing the promos, I feel that Fawad may have been given the meatier role. But of course opinions may differ and I'm sure for you and others it might be Humaima, Imran or Sanam.

Thanks for your replyEmbarrassed, i agree with you, and respect your views..its fun to have different choices, bc if everyone likes the same things the world would be boring, thanks for opening the thread, and looking forward to read your reviews abt the drama in the future inshAllahBig smile

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I dont think the focus is on any one couple or character...they all have their parts. But we see it being more on Fawad's character because he's like totally outshining the other three. Maybe its this wild character...or just his brilliant acting and screen presence. Kya chahiye mere sone mone ko. Epic truly! LMAO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anne156-Zarwulicious-

fizii_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

I dont think the focus is on any one couple or character...they all have their parts. But we see it being more on Fawad's character because he's like totally outshining the other three. Maybe its this wild character...or just his brilliant acting and screen presence. Kya chahiye mere sone mone ko. Epic truly! LMAO.
I totally agree bcoz of his wild * cute Winkcharacter aur funny characters r like his bayein hath ka khel LOL
Binu have u seen him in Jutt and bond...ROFLHeart
fizii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anne156

anne156

IF-Dazzler

anne156

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
thnks for uploading link...waiting for show to be on air...

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..RagMasta

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Hmm well I do think the focus is more on the Fawad-Sanam relationship based on the new promo and the title song. I mean based on everything seen thus far, I think the story goes something like this:
Sanam and Humaima are the somewhat rich and 'sophisticated' city cousins of Fawad and Imran (who are the country bumpkins). They go to the village to visit their cousins and both sides are quite intrigued by the other sides culture and upbringing. Something happens which causes Fawad and Sanam to marry and it is through this marriage that both sides come to accept each other, and both Fawad-Sanam and Imran-Humaima fall in love.

The reason why I think there's more of a Fawad focus though is that there seems to be a lot on Fawad-Sanam and then Fawad with some other girl (maybe Humaima?) in the clips shown. Sadly I didn't see any clips of Imran-Fawad, and whatever we have seen of Imran has been of him going gaga over Humaima. Anyways, promos and a title song alone don't determine a story so for all we know it could probably be equally divided amongst the 4 main characters and the secondary characters.

But yes the shonay monay part is very adorable.

Alizeh: No idea why it got delayed.

Raju: Your welcome and I'll definitely be writing about each of the episodes once they air. Hope to see you around :)

Ohh after your description, Humaima's promo makes much more sense..i think your prediction will be right..

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top