Akbari Asghari Promos (Updated 22 May) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
new promo 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5dhmMLnsY[/YOUTUBE]
woww. loved the promo.. i am def watching this showw
Thanks for the promo Alizeh. I've added that one and Sanam's on the first page. Ok I may be a bit biased but I think Fawad's is definitely the best one thus far and then it's Imran's.
not a problem seert ðŸ˜Š .

you ranked Imran second ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜† but yeah acting wise Fawad is far better ... but for me Imran is always first ðŸ˜³ ummm no wait ... both are equal  ðŸ˜†
Lol ok I was initially just an Imran fan but then I saw Dastaan and got blown over by his acting. I mean sure he looks good too but his acting wins you over. So I do like them both but I think Fawad's a much better actor. But that's not the reason why I say his promo is the best...I think his character might be the strongest one. Plus it'd be cool to see him as a paindu when he seems very different in real life. He even has somewhat of an American accent when he speaks English.
Originally posted by seert

Lol ok I was initially just an Imran fan but then I saw Dastaan and got blown over by his acting. I mean sure he looks good too but his acting wins you over. So I do like them both but I think Fawad's a much better actor. But that's not the reason why I say his promo is the best...I think his character might be the strongest one. Plus it'd be cool to see him as a paindu when he seems very different in real life. He even has somewhat of an American accent when he speaks English.

haha yeah .. i was only kidding ... i haven't ever heard of Fawad until i saw Dastaan ... that was one amazing show ... i started liking him only cuz of that one show ... him and Sanam rocked it big time !!

LOL yeah lets see how that goes ... oh where is the fast forward button on life ðŸ˜¡ i can hardly wait ... especially after all these promos coming out 
^Yup Sanam and him were good but even though Sanam was the main protagonist and Fawad is relegated as a supporting actor somewhere in the middle of the show, he still leaves a deep mark. To be honest though for this show I wanted Sanam and Imran opposite each other but I guess the Fawad-Sanam fan base was very strong due to Dastaan hence we got that pairing. Oh well, I just want a good show...and a lot of Fawad's paindu-ness ;p
you did? oh but i like Sanam Fawad better 😳 ðŸ˜† guess i am one of "those" fan girls ðŸ˜† i just hope that girl opposite imran is good too .. cuz i have never seen her in any show ðŸ˜•

OMG you keep mentioning paindu ... and i go all ðŸ¤£ Fawad's expressions are killing me now ðŸ¤£

beaqal behaya circus ka joker hahahaha ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
I do like Sanam and Fawad together and I understand why people would want to see them together but I think Fawad's a great actor. He should work with different actresses and I'm sure he'd be good with most of them. Yes I don't know much about the other girl either but hopefully she's good...looks pretty though.

And lol that's what I think of him now as: paindu. I can't wait to see him in this very country bumpikinish avatar.
this is sooo excitinggg... the promos look so awesome and different than what we've seen these actors as llol . When is it this airing again? So looking forward to starting a new show with my 3 fave ppl !