Na Aana Is Desh Laado

What I don't understand

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys! 😉

I've been absent from the forum for the last week because of technical problems and have now caught up with the happenings here. There is something, I don't get. Why are so many of you complaining about how the CV's are ruining Dia's character? I myself don't see her character being ruined in any way 😕 Surely, it's somehow disturbing, that she got jealouse of Jhanvi, but it's totally normal and understandable, if you ask me. She lived for years in this house, but never got even one little bit love from Ammaji and now there is Jhanvi, who just entered the house and gets all the attention and love. No matter, how strong the bonding b/w those two sisters might be, Dia's reaction is normal and it makes her more human. It would be weird, if you would be all happy for Jhanvi and accept her treatment with a smile on her lips 😕

Though, the article wasn't correct. Dia doesn't hate Jhanvi, this would be ridiculous, and they should carefully use the word hate, because it is such a strong word which describes a strong emotion. She is just jealouse. And about the break up with Shaurya... she just hasn't any hopes for a future with him after seeing, what her state in the house is. But SD will land up together, I have no doubts about this (Shaurya and Jhanvi? I've read it several times and this is stupid. Those two don't share more than a friendship and I can't see Ammaji get them married.)

Besides, after the poison track Dia will forget her anger and jealousy towards Jhanvi and pray for her, because even if there are some problems b/w them, their rishta is stronger than Ammaji's sheming and evil mind. And some day, they'll realise what Ammaji was doing w/ them and hopefully pay back.

I just felt like writing this 😳 Maybe some of you have something to say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey I agree with you! TB articles can be misleading and wrongly worded many times. I too find Dia's reaction very normal though I havn't seen much of the soap after Amba's exit.

A special thanks to all the updaters who keep me updated on the show😃

I did mention a couple of times that Jahnvi and Shaurya might end up together, but that was out of sheer frustration This soap is really getting onto my nerves It's not the negativity that annoys me, it's the lameness and the predictability of the soap that's gotten onto me I really hope they show something DIFFERENT🤢 Rajveer going to jail for attempt rape and murder and then returning home within a few days, as if he had gone on a vacation or something and then Ammaji plotting and scheming and then Ammaji standing for elections I've really had enough of this tripe!
I WANT SOMETHING NEW😡🤢
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
same here dear, & add aditya-ragini-shekhar triangle to dat 😕!! gosh its all so predictable, dat even if u miss d show 4 a couple of days even den u wud actually miss out nuthing coz wen u cum back u will find d story in a same place where u left it !!!!!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya its correct) n its gettng bored . Ya dat chanda, ragini aditya track is boring!ya n abt sis bonding and jealousy is very true! Sometimes i n my small sister even fight for slight reasons den unite again!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

Hey I agree with you! TB articles can be misleading and wrongly worded many times. I too find Dia's reaction very normal though I havn't seen much of the soap after Amba's exit.

A special thanks to all the updaters who keep me updated on the show😃

I did mention a couple of times that Jahnvi and Shaurya might end up together, but that was out of sheer frustration This soap is really getting onto my nerves It's not the negativity that annoys me, it's the lameness and the predictability of the soap that's gotten onto me I really hope they show something DIFFERENT🤢 Rajveer going to jail for attempt rape and murder and then returning home within a few days, as if he had gone on a vacation or something and then Ammaji plotting and scheming and then Ammaji standing for elections I've really had enough of this tripe!
I WANT SOMETHING NEW😡🤢

And this from you????😲😲😲 You were so happy with the story post leap...but we did discuss that nothing would change...all the baddies so to speak, will get away with murder and the goodies will get shafted...I am not so surprised at Dia's feelings ..it is sibling jealousy and more so because of Ammaji...who of course is behaving like Raghav had only one child...😡but I cannot watch Dia with her stumbling, hesitating, pausing before she says what she wants to say...she was fine when she asked Ammaji yesterday if she could stay back...so at other times why this ridiculous effort...and if this is what her role is then ...just as well I watched after weeks yesterday.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

And this from you????😲😲😲 You were so happy with the story post leap...but we did discuss that nothing would change...all the baddies so to speak, will get away with murder and the goodies will get shafted...I am not so surprised at Dia's feelings ..it is sibling jealousy and more so because of Ammaji...who of course is behaving like Raghav had only one child...😡but I cannot watch Dia with her stumbling, hesitating, pausing before she says what she wants to say...she was fine when she asked Ammaji yesterday if she could stay back...so at other times why this ridiculous effort...and if this is what her role is then ...just as well I watched after weeks yesterday.

Hi!! After a long time🤗

Yup, I was happy with the leap because of two reasons; the character whom I disliked was exiting the soap and the character whom I loved was making a come back😳 
I don't like the soap any more not because of the negativity, it is just that there is nothing new in the story and it is very predictableOuch
Let them show negativity winning over positivity, I personally don't care. All I want is something new to be shown. The same old family politics😕
The soap is so boring that I don't even feel like reading the updates these days🥱
Sorry guys, no offense intended to the people who write such awesome updates!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

Hi!! After a long time🤗

Yup, I was happy with the leap because of two reasons; the character whom I disliked was exiting the soap and the character whom I loved was making a come back😳 
I don't like the soap any more not because of the negativity, it is just that there is nothing new in the story and it is very predictable
Let them show negativity winning over positivity, I personally don't care. All I want is something new to be shown. The same old family politics😕
The soap is so boring that I don't even feel like reading the updates these days🥱
Sorry guys, no offense intended to the people who write such awesome updates!

I totally agree with you 😊...but am happy to see you online after ages...You speak only the truth...nothing changes and nothing will change. All the serials are becoming so boring...fortunately I am away for 10 days so... I couldn't care less and NAIDL I have stopped watching anyway...just peeped in yesterday.😳
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@nori; firstly i missed u so much...

i defenately agree wiht you i mean its normal for diya to feel a bit jealous since she has doine so much for the house but she has never been treated like a dughter...nd then suddenly jhanvi comes in the house and she gets all the love of the family she gets what diya has never gotten in 18 years ...so its normal for diya to behave like this
but dia will never hate jhanvi cause if she did she wouldn' t be worried abt jhanvi getting poisioned