Live Commentary - May 4th, 2011 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hey Zakia... i feel she'll never realise when all this happened... i guess Sarja will take care of her without her letting know in the hospital... he'll get married to her when she ends up pregnant...
hmm i so knw dats wats going 2 happen n im waiting 4 it der marriage under such circumstances aww u dnt think she will cum 2mmrw i want her 2 den sarja can cover up and says mai i married her or summat 2 hide da truth of wat happened 
Originally posted by usmrasul

how is that related to being cop???? 😕
i mean to say... today Sarja felt he should be responsible...  and make his parents happy... and plus his equation with Maruti is improving now... since past is also running simultaneously it would bring out the truth why Sarja hates police & why that friction with his family ... what ruined his life... so when everything clears simultaneously... Sarja will become a cop...

I loved when Maruti placed that loving hand on Sarja's face... that trust element which Sarja felt deprived was fulfilled today...
my cable is not showing imagine. did they show arjun as ...body???

Originally posted by np18

yes...he was sleeping there as the body 😭
Originally posted by usmrasul

thats what i felt too 😕

sumi thats what going to happen i think because they let it on ciffhanger when sarja going to light the body..there is going to be a huge drama tomorrow. sarja's lie will going to make more angry everyone ðŸ˜­
Edited by smiley121 - 12 years ago
Smiley the reason i felt that way that they have come to salute Chandu was because they removed their police caps... and seemed to come near the body... & they ended with Sarja's disturbed cum surprised face with tears... and the reason i'm feeling is because if this show is getting over in a month then i guess they would not drag... as already Susheela has fainted... Maruti not in his senses... Sarja is really needed here... anyways let's see what the cvs plan to show...

Arjun was shown only in the 1st part where they ended yesterday... after wards they showed a body covered totally with white cloth... no one can make out the face...
Originally posted by smiley121

sumi thats what going to happen i think because they let it on ciffhanger when sarja going to light the body..there is going to be a huge drama tomorrow. sarja's lie will going to make more angry everyone ðŸ˜­
Smiley i feel that's what they want us to believe... but i feel a surprise awaits us...  or they may come to question what happened to Chandu... maybe there Sarja won't have any answers...

i'm thinking how the police will know about Albela as no one will tell that... i mean the ones who were a witness to that...i would have thought Niru would tell... but isn't she unconscious... and she's not in her senses herself how will she take this bold step...

Nope they didnt!
the police may not know about albela but they should have known that chandu is shot.may be the doctors in the hospital informed about the incident