Gulaal

I sense Talli trouble... (Page 3)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ arti

Do you remember in one of the episodes talli and kesar want to play a game where kesar is required to have a wife . His friends  tell him that he can not play this game because  he already has GULAAL as his wife. So now he can not get another one because GULAAL will be hurt. Kesar comes home and asks GULAAL will she be hurt if he marries someone else.? Also was Raman in jail because he got another wife and Sudha bhabi is sad because of it.

KESAR knows marrying twice is not a good option. He has seen extra martial affairs with his Raman ba.

hope so ! but right now talli is big headache !Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvimanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yep me too remember that episode but I think that too much of talli bashing might just trigger gulaal to get talli settled with kesarOuch asap in order to end her miseries and give her a safe haven in that house.And i think she might even convince everyone.

ritukaprithviIncense

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

@ Reemz
I will let my imagination run overtime and predict what might happen.
Jamuna Kaki telling  taali not enter the house because she spent the night with some one. Kesar comes to the rescue and tells Jamuna Kaki she was with me the whole time. talli is saved , GULAAL is happy at the timely intervention. Some one at the door is listening in you see Poonam ba's and husband's shocked faces confirming her worst fears about Kesar. Little does she know that he spent the night in GULAAL'S room taking good care of her daughter.

Hey Rituka I hit the like button for your imaginatiion.Thumbs Up, but seriously I dont think anything of that sort is likely to happen. At least I hope not, only Gulaal can think of doing something like that. Kesar will definitely protect her as a friend. But I really like the last part on Poonam ba and Revji bhai.hahahahah
can literally picturize their faces. BTW where the hell did they disapppear. wern't they suppose to come last evening. I though they were going to be  a big KBH to Kesar/Gulaal bonding yesterday, but good sense prevailed I guess. Had they turned up yesterday, there would have been gaalis galore from me.  I had lined up so many choicest ones to give them. LOLLOL

ritukaprithvimanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

@ arti
Do you remember in one of the episodes talli and kesar want to play a game where kesar is required to have a wife . His friends tell him that he can not play this gamebecause he already has GULAAL as his wife. So now he can not get another one because GULAAL will be hurt. Kesar comes home and asks GULAAL willshe be hurt ifhe marries someone else.? Also was Raman in jail because he got another wife and Sudha bhabi is sad because of it.
KESAR knows marrying twice is not a good option. He has seen extra martial affairs with his Raman ba.
hope so ! but right now talli is big headache !Confused

Rituka and arti no matter how much the cvs want us to love talli and cry for her ,she actually ends up giving me headaches as well...I wish vodaphone's 3g zoo zoo shoes her off to some unknown planetROFLsorry talli...still cant bear you for you even if i feel pity for you being bashed constantly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanritukaprithviIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

yep me too remember that episode but I think that too much of talli bashing might just trigger gulaal to get talli settled with kesarOuch asap in order to end her miseries and give her a safe haven in that house.And i think she might even convince everyone.

nahiii !

but i think D-talli marriage is something more likely to happen ...u know jamna kaki is cursing her without reason she will get a reason to curse her more typical saas babhu drama...D may get a partner he is now a improved man he can lead a peaceful life...talli may get her heaven as she always dream to live in this house thats her main reason to marry kesar...kesar and gulaal will be together though kesar will have tough time convinving gulaal ...thats what i suggest to cv else i will stop watching this ...cant see kesar with that talli

ritukaprithvimanzilmukul

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

@ Lennie
KESAR is every inch a city bred. Massaging  your wife's  feet in a indian village is not heard of. it is good Motabha did not see KESAR at GULAAL'S feet, he would have had a cardiac arrest at his son's behaviour.
GULAAL is also a very mordern women, she also had no problem letting him massage her feet.
Now had Jamuna Kaki witnessed this scene, she would have made a huge fuss about it.
It touched our hearts to see KESAR doing all this for GULAAL.  Simple yet so poignant in itself. Good episode in all .

ROFLROFL. Agree about Gulaal being modern though, she has always done everything "Hatke", lets hope as a modern woman she takes time to analyze her feelings also instead of sacrificing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neil-fan

@ Lennie
KESAR is every inch a city bred. Massaging  your wife's  feet in a indian village is not heard of. it is good Motabha did not see KESAR at GULAAL'S feet, he would have had a cardiac arrest at his son's behaviour.
GULAAL is also a very mordern women, she also had no problem letting him massage her feet.
Now had Jamuna Kaki witnessed this scene, she would have made a huge fuss about it.
It touched our hearts to see KESAR doing all this for GULAAL.  Simple yet so poignant in itself. Good episode in all .

ROFLROFL. Agree about Gulaal being modern though, she has always done everything "Hatke", lets hope as a modern woman she takes time to analyze her feelings also instead of sacrificing.

ya !  this gulaal is hatke kind of girl she married kesar when everyone was expecting her to marry her to dushyant (still i m clueless y she did that coz that time she didnt knew D was behind vasant murder  and she may live in the house peacefully saving kesar life too) anyways she forgive duyshant wen she came to knew that he murdered her husband ...she didnt take any action against raman wen she knew raman threw kesar from the roof and wants to kill kesar...! so i really dont know how exaclty gulaal is and how our kesar will deal with her

Edited by arti07 - 04 May 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
^She didn't marry D because she knew one day she'd be expected to have intimate relationship with him and she'd rather die than marry him :P

Marrying Kesar was the safest option...

ritukaprithvipoppinss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index