Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just watched the video,Archu seems to be in  pain.Hope the baby is fine and nothing would happen to it.Manav is going to blame himself for all this.Just wish he won't think that the baby would be better off with SaSha.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omana..even if dey give baby to Sasha Archu have to carry the baby right? why will manav think of giving the baby to dem just for pain 😆
ok jokes apart i've always felt the same and will also but all dese things are happening only to make savita guiilty and take good care of Archu..ArMan's baby will be absolutely finee :))
shootingstar27 thumbnail
I don't want to see Archana begging for forgiveness again today from her ungrateful sisters.Archana and Manav have apologised many times now,if  Varsha and Vaishali choose to reject and scream angrily at their apology, then they don't deserve the apology.Archana should just let them go and move on. Maintain relationship with her parents only and focus on her own family. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Omana..even if dey give baby to Sasha Archu have to carry the baby right? why will manav think of giving the baby to dem just for pain 😆
ok jokes apart i've always felt the same and will also but all dese things are happening only to make savita guiilty and take good care of Archu..ArMan's baby will be absolutely finee :))

If giving up baby to Sasha then Sasha will feed Archu so the baby wil be healthy.Varsha won't do anything out of kindness, she must get something in return so this arrangement is the only way she would help out.

Would be lovely if they have twins ðŸ˜ƒ Wonder how Savita is going take care of Archu when she herself isn't fine and need somebody to look after her.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
.I hope  CVs have  dropped that  idea  of them giving up their baby ...
It will just be a lot of struggle for Manav , the next few months to save his baby ...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
yeah manav asked Archu once dat he wants Twins only 😆
i wish vandu tells savita abt all dese things lke how ArMan are suffering and Rasika-manju's evil plans esp varsha's incident..i wanna see how will react
shootingstar27 thumbnail
I have a feeling Ajit would be making the first move in helping ArMan rather than Vandu telling her mother.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gosh I should not rely on this repeat telecasts..They edit so many segments.. I watched the repeat telecast again now and still the auto scene was missing which Nisha was talking about.. So read Written Update and OMG they had even cut Manav and Archana's scene in the chawl 😡... Looks like that is very cute scene where Manav comes to help Archana to get water...

So my vote goes to Manav for thinking about his small and sweet family...  He is doing his best to give all the happiness to Archana and his unborn baby... I dont know how will he ask Satish for the license.. They have not shown Satish till now so dont know what will his reaction be.. I hope he is fine and will be normal to Manav... He is very nice guy and I hope he will understand Manav this time...

Varsha and Vaishu are the worst sisters anyone can get.. Look what Vaishu said.. Archu is blind in Manav's love.. Oh wow hats off to this girl.. What was she doing when she was in love with Dharmu.. Even now she has soft corner for him.. It was very clear in the temple the other day.. She was somewhat releived when Dharmu said Madhuri is not coming with him.. I was thinking if she has problems with Dharmu or Madhuri?? 😕...

Vaishu forgot so soon what Manav did to her recently... Varsha better I dont speak about this girl.. Worst sister ever who is so self centered.. She thinks only she is suffering.. Girl go and see your sis Archu... She dont have proper house and also proper food to eat.. Manav is struggling to get her food.. She did not even ask her sister how was she after Madam accidently pushed her..

Manjusha - when will this person get punished... She easily got escapted from that place and went to his Aai and shared her happiness.. Gosh how can people be happy seeing others sad and fighting... 😡...

Some Good/Positive Things in the show...

1. Ajit still has soft corner for Manav and made clear that he will not be part of her mom and sis plans
2. Vandu listening to Manjusha and Rasika Aai
3. Sulo Aai and Mano Baba supporting Archu...
4. Manav thinking about his family...
5. Chawl Ladies giving Savita Aai reality checks.. Much needed ones.. Hope she will realise soon.
6. Archu asking sorry..Her only mistake was she forget to tell Manav..
Though I did not like it but still she asked in front of her parents and this should be the last time.. Better break the relations from these 2 as she did with Vinod.. These 2 sisters will do no good to Archu.. What is the use.. Did they ever ask sorry to Archu like the way she did now...

I wish Vandu goes and tells Archu about Manjusha's plans so that Archu will not become Manjusha's prey.. I think she can do atleast this much...

I wish Ajit saves Manav from Shibu and Dharmu...

Loved the way Sulo Aai said Manav aisa kar hi nahi sakta.. Zaaroor tumne gusse mein kuch kaha hoga.. How true..

Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
its high time for Ajit to pull up his socks and do something for manav.but i feel he's not gonna do anything right now but  he has slowly started feeling for Manav and dats more important for me dat he realises there friendship and wat manav meant to say to him dat day.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just hope all these well wishers are not too late in helping Manav . If anything  happens to his baby , he will not forgive any of them easily ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago