Fan Fictions

"Heaven..Under The Moonlight." An AR OS.

KSG-loverrrr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys..Im really really new but i've been following all the FFs since 2 years now..and trust me I simply love all the FFs here! 
I am a biggg fan Armaan-Riddhima..and Im trying for the first time to write something on our favourite couple.
sooo please please read this one..and leave your comments and suggestions! it will help seriuously!!

Love y'all! ðŸ˜Š

Heaven..Under the moonlight

"Tujhe jheet jheet haarun..
ye praan vaan vaarun..
haye aise mein nihaarun..
teri aarti utaarun..
tere naam se jhude hain saare dhaage..."

"Armaan!" She searched all around their house..he left the hospital early and was no where to be found. She was getting worried now. Its almost midnight and he didnt show up. She missed him all day..no one came to trouble her in general ward..no one dragged her to fire escape for a peck or two. Whats wrong with him today..she had no clue. 
Finally entering the long lost terrace..she found it all dark.
"Armaan??" She hated the dark. But he overpowered her sensed right now. She took no notice of any other thing. She stepped further and found something twinkling. 
Suddenly the lights turned on and she was left dazed, mesmerised.
The terrace was full of her favorate flowers n candles, decorated just as she loved. The orchids felt fresh n the candles as if just lit...Red rose petals adored her way to the simple yet most romantic dinner-table she'd seen so far. A round table for two..with flowers hanging loose from the hem of the cloth.. and to add to the lovely set-up..it was all in a middle of a candle-heart. It looked so serene that it brought tears in her eyes.
Suddenly she found herself being hugged from the back..his hands rested on her waist..holding her to himself..his chin dropped on her shoulder. He kissed her neck lightly. It was time.
"Happy Anniversary Mrs Mallik." He whispered ever so lightly. 
She was so lost in the moment that it took her a while to process his words..and a wide smile adored her face. She turned and locked herself in her personal heaven..his arms.
"Happyyy Anniversary Mr. Mallik..and thankyou." She kissed his chest..and he pulled her closer. Both lost in the heavenly silence..just contented at being in each other's arms. 
After what seemed like forever..they broke apart..and he looked at her. Beautiful..umm..wasnt the word to describe his wife..she looked way to perfect for that. The nightdress was way to sexy for her own good.
Watching him staring at her as if for the first time..she chuckled..and closed his hanging mouth.
Hiding her blush..she laughed..
"Close your mouth atleast Armaan!"
He came back on the earth..and jammed himself with her.
"If you plan to look so perfect everytime Mrs. Mallik..then you better pay for the torture you put me in..everydayy!!" He looked deep in her eyes.
Lost in him and his passionate gaze..She blushed a strawberry red..but couldnt break his gaze...
"I love you Riddhima" He simply stated.
She smiled wide.
"I love you too Armaan."
As his dimples set in deep..she simply moved forward and took him in a sweet-passionate kiss. She conveyed all her love and gratitude in that one kiss..she conveyed what he meant to her..that this was what she lived for. He understood..and pulled her closer if possible. Her hand went around in his hair.. making him crazy. He moaned ever so lightly..and took her in a steamy kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance..and the hunger for each other just increased.
They broke apart when they were sure they would faint in the need of air. Both breathing heavily.
She blushed bad and hid herself in his hold. He smiled at his cute wife and led her to the table.

After a very cozy and romantic and cute dinner..that is..all her favorate dishes made by her personal chef..Mr. Armaan Mallik! Now, They settled on the swing on the terrace.. Riddhima resting in Armaan's lap..her head on his shoulder joint..his hands wrapped securely around her waist.
Both lost in the moment..saying nothing but still saying everything in the peaceful silence.
"Wish we could just stay like this forever." She said softly.
"No basket..your too heavy..my legs would just break!" He laughed at her scowling face and she slapped his arm tightly.
"Oww! Riddimaaa!!" He winced.
"Listen you Mr. Armaan Mallik..I dont care if your legs break or anything happens...you have got to hold me like this forever okay! you like it or not!" she said in an angry plus cute tone.
He just smiled wide and pulled her against his beating heart..as if telling her to listen it calling her name in every beat.
"Mrs Mallik..that would be my pleasure..we're together forever. I promise!" He kissed his way from her earlobe till her shoulder.
She relaxed and held him tightly..kissing his chest ardently.
As the passion took over..he left love-bites on her neck..and licked it till it became red. It gave him immense satisfaction watching her marked as his. He continued with his kisses as he broke apart just a little and kissed her on her throat and upper chest. She shivered. Her hands made their way in his hair and she pushed him in her more and more. He moved lower and sucked her cleavage..she moaned lightly. Aroused in every way possible..he moved up and smashed her lips with his. The kiss was so passionate and full of love that her insides shuddered with pleasure. She kissed him back with equal zeal and both shuddered with pleasure.
They broke apart in need of oxygen..he kissed her one final time lightly on her lips..and picked her up and took her to their room. She just closed her eyes and rested her head against where she belonged..His heart.

" yeh naram naram nasha hai...badhta jaaye 
koi pyaar se ghungatiya deta uthaaye 
ab baawra hua mann 
jag ho gaya hai roshan 
yeh nayee nayee suhaagan 
ho gayee hai teri jogan 
koi prem ki pujaaran mandir sajaaye 
saiyyan ... saiyyan 
Saiyyaaan...saiyyan "

Some love stories never have a happy ending..because they're not supposed to end at all.

Edited by KSG-loverrrr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

very good start friend.your writting skill is superb.i like this os very much.its a very romantic os.as an arian i always intrested in ar os/ff/ss.your os has freshness.i expect more ar os/ss/ff from you in future.
KSG-loverrrr thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

very good start friend.your writting skill is superb.i like this os very much.its a very romantic os.as an arian i always intrested in ar os/ff/ss.your os has freshness.i expect more ar os/ss/ff from you in future.

thank you sooo much for appreciating. ðŸ˜ƒ
hope i keep u entertained.!! ðŸ˜Š

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome os...
loved it
KSG-loverrrr thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanki

awesome os...
loved it

Thanksss sooo muchhh!!  ðŸ˜ƒ
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey,
that was a cute, nice and short OS!
loved it immensely!
it was so romantic!
write more of these!
KSG-loverrrr thumbnail
Originally posted by: dashingtusha13

hey,

loved it immensely!
it was so romantic!
write more of these!

Thanksss sooo muchhh... ðŸ˜ƒ
sureee i'll write more...😊
keep commenting!! ðŸ˜ƒ
KSG-loverrrr thumbnail
Originally posted by: dashingtusha13

hey,

loved it immensely!
it was so romantic!
write more of these!

Thankss soo muchhh!! 
suree..i'll write more...
keep commenting! ðŸ˜ƒ
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww not tht ws so cutely romantic... u shld try writing more... will love to read ur work... n pls Pm me with ur work.. :)
Tina_moonchild thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow! that was really cute!😊
well written..!

~~ TiNa ~~