Pratigya

My PERFECT KRIYA. Balanced!... (Page 5)

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

[QUOTE=carisma2]

Thank you Pragati... for seeing the vid and understanding it too. actually cari the video was loading soo slow that it was geting on my nerves but i controlled myself after reading everyone's comments,and watched it when it's loaded...EmbarrassedLOLLOL
I just love Amithabh Bachan, he is a great actor.. I enjoy seeing Arhaan doing the Amithabh thing every so often... and I know Arhaan can do more justice with a better script. ohh yeah for sure,for sure...arhaan is an actor who has delineated sooo many traits of diffrent human beings in one chaaracter and that too so convincingly...hez a wonderfulll actor but now i feel hez wasting his talent and time in this show...OuchCryDead 

It's true.. they are degrading other characters to make Pratigya look good..To b honest cv''s have no rust in the character whcih thy calls their female lead ,bz if thy had confidence in pratigay's charactwer and belived that ppl will relate to her idealism then thy whud have not ruined krishan's character by showing him going away from reality and his realistic thoughts which appealed many veiwers... with a very poor script and unrealsitc track. Life is not all about being a ban jayee... it's what you make out of your life that matters.. not what life makes out of you...
very wel said esp @ blue colour.ClapClapClap... excatly my thoughts ...n fact it hard 2 adapt the dialogues used n the show ... jst loved the way arhaan  delivers his dialogues flowlessly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaPragati.Tcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Outstanding post carisma... and you have chosen one of my most fav movies...ClapClapClapBig smileBig smileBig smile
I wish the CVs would read your post and compare the two ABs and their two biwis...LOLWinkEmbarrassed

I, too, want the perfect KRIYA... balanced, complementing, completing, loving, living and giving...Day Dreaming
Thank you.. i was thinking of posting this on to the cv's thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrina_uma

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninita

di i feel sry m unabl 2 c dis OuchCry cos ov ma net speed...i hv been trying to c dis 4m a long tym but Cry m unabl
in the original post of mine - see the bit in the green... after that he tells her " what do you expect for us to stand their arms folded and head down, come beat us up guys, when you are done and tired let us know so we can drop you home. BAAT KARTHI HAI" and then he walks off ...

carisma2-bedrinninita

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

Originally posted by Pragati.T

[QUOTE=carisma2]

Thank you Pragati... for seeing the vid and understanding it too. actually cari the video was loading soo slow that it was geting on my nerves but i controlled myself after reading everyone's comments,and watched it when it's loaded...EmbarrassedLOLLOL
I just love Amithabh Bachan, he is a great actor.. I enjoy seeing Arhaan doing the Amithabh thing every so often... and I know Arhaan can do more justice with a better script. ohh yeah for sure,for sure...arhaan is an actor who has delineated sooo many traits of diffrent human beings in one chaaracter and that too so convincingly...hez a wonderfulll actor but now i feel hez wasting his talent and time in this show...OuchCryDead 

It's true.. they are degrading other characters to make Pratigya look good..To b honest cv''s have no trust in the character whcih thy calls their female lead ,bz if thy had confidence in pratigay's charactwer and belived that ppl will relate to her idealism then thy whud have not ruined krishan's character by showing him going away from reality and his realistic thoughts which appealed many veiwers... with a very poor script and unrealsitc track. Life is not all about being a ban jayee... it's what you make out of your life that matters.. not what life makes out of you...
very wel said esp @ blue colour.ClapClapClap... excatly my thoughts ...n fact it hard 2 adapt the dialogues used n the show ... jst loved the way arhaan  delivers his dialogues flowlessly...

Yaa, infact lines given  to sucsena's r sooo iriitating and boring...AngryAngryAngrySleepy  their day starts with talks about usool and day ends talking about kanoon...AngryDeadSillyLOLLOL   thats why thakurs were lykd by many veiwers bz of their realistic approach and interesting dialouges...LOLLOLTongue

roshna1020carisma2

---forever--- Senior Member

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hey cari,krisan in tonight's epi was quite similar lyk AB in d link u posted...krishan's lines were also quite similar dat '' humka haath pe haath dhare baithe rehte,kucho nahi karte''...LOL i loved when he spoke his own mind,what HE feels about the whole scenario...some times for a human being it's become soo imporatnt to express his OWN  feelings rather then doing efforts to please SOMEONE,  and dis is what K did...and atleast i luved it...Thumbs UpTongueEmbarrassed

Edited by Pragati.T - 04 May 2011 at 1:01pm

ashwini6000carisma2

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

novel idea ! u r really movie buff , just love ur comparison u cme with such gr8 ideas & topics

really miss ur EA, VM, & many more lovely articles

Indian tv prog. r usually women oriented its she has to carry the Serial on her shoulder

the story line is limited u can never c serials as Friends, Gossip girl,Entourage

But comparatively Krishna is given lot of shades a strong witted personality dats my pov

I am a lazy writer so wait for more from uuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
See Carishma awesome post. loved it. Ya this is the balance iam also talking. i want the balance in both. pratigya and krishna has to sacrifice something to get something. they r husband and wife and in a marriage both have to adjust. they have to understand each and get each others goodness and suport thema nd then nourish them. see this is soap they can show balance and perfect. see it is not the extreme they both have faults and they should know that accept that that is the goodness of marriage and they both love each other then they have to maintain. see i think carishma CV's have always given more importance to krishn and his family that is wht i feel. see when they picked up the characters they should have balanced. somebody in the female lead family also have to be practical and fun and easy going. i know education is very important now adays. but it doen;t mean that we act like the book. see it is a medium u have to use your common sense and education to be successful in life. have the cv's done that in pratigya the character. i sometimes feel they didn;t do justice for tht character. i like pratigya a lot. sometimes when i see the way the portray her i feel bad. i want a pratigya a practical,sensible,strong one. Cv's now degrade some characters t o show the goodness of others why cann;t they just keep a balance and do the character sketch well. see if u try and work hard everybody can do well. it is amatter of time.

ashwini6000carisma2

Go to top