•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Except the song, entire scenes were from Sathiya only.. bt the song, i didnt expect totally.. it was totally filmy yaar... 

GoHem song was shot superbly with more of love and romance... I loved GoHem a lot today even though its Gopi's dream...  Song selection, locations, costumes, slow motion.. everything was perfect and added fuel to GoHem's chemistry...❤️

Thank U CVs for such  a nice and romantic song in Swiss Alps.. this will remain as one of the best GoHem moments... 👍🏼

It was really a nice episode yaar as I cud also see Koki scolding Rashi again... 😆 Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 12 years ago

I was shocked that no one said anything good abt dream sequence.

Bt nw m thinking it was gr8. I cnt w8.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

I was shocked that no one said anything good abt dream sequence.

Bt nw m thinking it was gr8. I cnt w8.

yeah dear... also Nazim was looking so handsome today... 😉
I'm here n I just saw it...I enjoyed 2day's epi..it was fun n I loved the dream sequence..hoping they show us more...n think..I 'm going to enjoy this Swiss trip with the Modi's...2mmrw...we can see Ahem worried n in anticipation over Gopi...can't wait for the epi.
I love the wishing well part of the dream the most. It made me think, why can't Ahem behave like that in real life. Explain things to Gopi nicely instead of getting mad all the time. 

Cnt w8 just cnt w8 to watch it.
Still 3 hrs to go
@Bhumika..tat was really beautiful...I also liked all the sence in slow motion...where I could see the expressions...enjoyed it.
@Sadhli...r u in ur office...?
i dint like the dream song...

how gopi knows abt the wishing well and other stuffs..they have not gone their...before that she dreamt all these...

this dream sequence could'vebeen in the return flight...😆
guys, can anyone post today's song pictures..??  worth-watching them.. 
GoHem were luking cute as couple which i luved the most today... 😉