Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

4th May WU Pihu offers herself to Avdhesh (Page 2)

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update ...

High Drama n Emotional episode ... Poor Avi ...Cv's kitna rula rahe hai usse ...Hope 4 Avi n Arpi / Pihu's 3rd marriage ...Bhootni wud b in 4 a shock n then Pihu wud know Bhootni's real face n tab ayega mazaa coz Pihu is not like Arpi 2 stay quiet ...waiting 4 their marriage but i still think ki SR ke liye time hoga coz Avi wud marry pihu w/o her happiness n will so time lagega 4 their SR ...tab tak fireworks b/w Bhootni n Pihu n hope v get cute scenes b/w Avi n Pihu n may b dey come close n she gets her memory back if lost or dey reveal dat she is Arpi fakng 2 b Pihu  (watever b d case...Cv's bharose hai sab AngryCryOuch ) n also v get 2 see Rai family meetng Pihu n family ...

Bhootni is just going low  n how does she know ki keeping Avi away frm Pihu/ Arpi is gud 4 him AngryAngry ...Blind hai kya , can't she see his state w/o Arpi ... 1st Natte shd kill her n her BF PJ n phir toh Avi usse mar hi dega or Natte wud hv 2 run away as usual LOLLOL 

Dey r not showing Shikha or anythng abt her pregnancy ... Bechari ko gayab hi kar diya n also Rai family OuchCry

Edited by coolguy3 - 04 May 2011 at 11:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--BenNevisjes_jadeSidda8yoga23priyaDreamygal301

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya...Sad to see that Pihu is putting Avi in the same category as a pervertAngry...I guess Avi wants to marry her again, that doesn't look like that path will be a smooth one... wonder if Avi will end up kidnaping her and taking her to some private location to reignite the feelings that they once shared, because at the moment she acts like she can't stand him

Edited by NVBGKY - 04 May 2011 at 11:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8jes_jadeyoga23priyaDreamygal301

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Priya thanks for the lovely update. Poor Avi is devastated by Pihu's offer, she thinks he is some dirty person but all he wants is to marry her. I also think that the marriage will happen but not very soon because avi said he wont go near her until she accepts him. Maybe Pihu will now look at Avi with more respect.

coolguy3BenNevisjes_jadeyoga23priyaDreamygal301

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Thanks Priya...Sad to see that Pihu is putting Avi in the same category as a pervertAngry...I guess Avi wants to marry her again, that doesn't look like that path will be a smooth one... wonder if Avi will end up kidnaping her and taking her to some private location to reignite the feelings that they once shared, because at the moment she acts like she can't stand him
Hey NilaBig smile
I really loved ur assumption.Loved to see it some where in the jungle .
But me thinks Avi wont do any thing that kinda kidnaping to marry her again as he respects marriage to be a holy one with family's blessings.But  me not wonder if he will do if someone creates problems to get married .

Edited by BenNevis - 04 May 2011 at 11:26am

coolguy3Sidda8jes_jadeyoga23priyaDreamygal301

siddra_4_lyf Groupbie
siddra_4_lyf
siddra_4_lyf

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by siddra_4_lyf

what is OBD
Hey siddraBig smile
welcome to the forum dear.
Its not OBD,
Its ODB means Our Dear Boy, whenever we reffered to Avi.

Hey
Thanks - wasnt sure what it meant? Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
PriyaaaHug

Lovely update sweetheartClap

Pihu looked stunnedDancing  Me happy...atleast she wld understand tht Avi's feeling are pureApprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

PriyaaaHug

Lovely update sweetheartClap

Pihu looked stunnedDancing  Me happy...atleast she wld understand tht Avi's feeling are pureApprove

But Bhootni playng her games ...wud may b make Pihu think dat dis is Avi's new game 2 harass them but hope she thinks otherwise which is likely less coz f Bhootni...d family wud think dat its Avi's new game but hope Pihu somewhere thinks dat its not Avi

--Lalz--jes_jadeSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
So disappointed with Pihu/Arpita, for her to accuse of Avi of being so low is worse than a thousand slap on his face.Ouch Even in yesterday's episode, you saw how Avi just stood there and took it from Pihu without uttering a word. Dude is not only crazy in love but a real devdas.  Speaking of Devdas, I am reminded of my SRK Day Dreaming LOL

But I suppose she needs to go to extreme to prove Bhaoji, who is pretty good at politicking. I am amazed this woman hasn't run for prime minister's post yet LOL

Edited by fuzzyface - 04 May 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisSidda8jes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index