Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: coolguy3

Hey BenNevis πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

I also dont want dis but agar CV's wanna create drama toh shayad yeh hon remember Avi also said dat Wat if she DOES  NOT understand his luv ??????? n i guess after coming 2 d haveli ( if Avi marries her again...waiting 4 it) she wud know Bhootni's true face n then she wud start understanding Avi n mite come close 2 him emotionally ...n is plot me dum hai n wud b interestng 2 watch wat Pihu does against Bhootni n how she saves Avi frm Bhootni ...shayad Bhootni ka raaz lusting Avi bhi Pihu ke samne aaye n phir she wud know Avi is a Bholuram

Hey CGπŸ€—
@red
This is what i did think last night as his faith started weakening with Pihu's behaviour but wish him to keep faith with perseverence until he gets her back. Otherwise it will be difficult for him to marry her again. Now Bootni found what to do with Pihu's family so that she wont let the bonding  to be happen beween them.
After Pihu realised what Avi is , im sure Bootni's plan will start failing slowly.
But as Avi said he wont go back to her until she herself feels his love, me wonder what exactly going to make Bootni bring Pihu back to haweli (according to artcle).
@pink
I totally agree with u and loved to see the Pihu's reaction and the brain games of the two ladies .
Im still feeling no one will  found the Bootni's closet but she herself reveal it  to show Avi what she feeling for him since ages at the end that howmuch she did love him(ofcourse we all vehemently disagree with her)
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

actually those dialogues i cudnt hear properly and at times this bhaiya bhasha confuses me. i didnt hear shaadi word at all. and i stil dont accept the way pihu behaved yday..  ok admit she has seen gunda side of him since she came to lallanpur but she also knows avdesh thinks she is his arpita and bahuji and pandit also said same. so instead of getting angry and all if not her atleast her mama shud think why is he still adamant on saying pihu is arpita

pihu wud see him as gunda if she doesnt know who is avdesh but mama can thnk rationally na

mayb coming episodes wud show just that

I think Arpita will continue pretending to be Pihu becuse of BJ...

She knows how dangerous Bj is and she will definelty harm her new fly and herself

Thats why she is doing this drama with Avi, cause she  know how close AVi is to BJ...

The moment he comes know of Arpita he will immeditely go & vomit  everything in front of BJ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
see i m not saying pihu shud reveal she is  arpita or  arpita with memory loss or pretending

no she shud maintain tht she is pihu til she exposes bahuji and her crimes.  but from now on she wud just mellow down when it comes to avdesh and may just fall in love with him. that cud be the pretend one and as u said avdesh said i wud marry u again so that way she can enter haveli and keep pretending she is pihu to expose bahuji

bt yes  for viewers somehow some clue has to come that she is arpita only.

and mama family needs to calm down and think abt avdesh past first

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the updates Priya πŸ€—

Lots of arguments on Pihu offering herself to Avi πŸ˜ƒ 

I cud relate her offering herself to Avi with The scene where Avi is crying bfr his mom and Bj is listening to the convo, smiling a pleasant smile. This girl Pihu is undoubtedly Arpi n her mission is to bareface Bj bfr all n especially Avi. She is doing all the possible efforts to proove that she is Pihu and hates Avi to the core. Only then wud Bj confide in her as Pihu.

Yesterday's action of Pihu of insulting n offering herself to Avi was the boldest move by Arpi to hurt Avi and ensure Bj tht she's not the girl who loved Avi to the core and cud never hurt him. And i guess she was successful in doing so.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wah wah kya theory hai nwangroot ki

toh isliye yeh drama kar rahi hai

lagta hai hum hi pihu ko samaj nahi paa rahe hain 🀣
_nandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

wah wah kya theory hai nwangroot ki

toh isliye yeh drama kar rahi hai

lagta hai hum hi pihu ko samaj nahi paa rahe hain 🀣

Hey My Lovely Valentine πŸ€—

Thaaanx πŸ˜³πŸ˜† @Bold,  was tht a comment or compliment ?? πŸ˜• I mean did u find my views silly πŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
arre yaar hum to bas intezaar kar rahe hai 

but hamari na sahi kisi ka theory to right jaa raha hai

aur hum khush hue
mauve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@nandini, I used to think the same, tht arpi is pretending to be pihu, & will possibly befriend bj, the only way she can stay at the haveli alive.
Bt, in the past few episodes, pihu is calling av an animal responsible for her familys problems even in her thoughts. Now, bj cant read her thoughts, so why call av tht privately.
Does she hate av? Edited by mauve - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Thanx for the updates Priya πŸ€—

Lots of arguments on Pihu offering herself to Avi πŸ˜ƒ 

I cud relate her offering herself to Avi with The scene where Avi is crying bfr his mom and Bj is listening to the convo, smiling a pleasant smile. This girl Pihu is undoubtedly Arpi n her mission is to bareface Bj bfr all n especially Avi. She is doing all the possible efforts to proove that she is Pihu and hates Avi to the core. Only then wud Bj confide in her as Pihu.

Yesterday's action of Pihu of insulting n offering herself to Avi was the boldest move by Arpi to hurt Avi and ensure Bj tht she's not the girl who loved Avi to the core and cud never hurt him. And i guess she was successful in doing so.

Hey Nandu darlingπŸ€—
wahwa wahwa, u just stolen words from my mouth dear.
This is what i have been thinking since they countered each other as she must confide BJ she isn't Arpi but Pihu. Then pnly she can succeed in her ways.
Until she unveils BJ's true face she never tell any one as Arpi, even to Avi.
If she tells to Avi, then her game will flop and she will see the death for sure.
Me never want her to reveal her true identity as we all believe she is  our Arpi onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Hey Mauve πŸ˜ƒ

I knew my theory wud bring me chappals πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Well i cant say abt the thoughts of Pihu but wat i cud make out from yesterday's epi was That Pihu is trying her level best to hurt Avi. This is indirectly to show Bj that she is not Arpi but Pihu cuz Arpi can never accuse Avi of something so shameful. Did u see the smile on Bj's face to hear the whole incident n see how shattered Avi is after this step of Pihu.

Arpi knows the true intentions of Bj. She also knows that if she wud reveal herself as Arpi n get back to Avi's life then Bj wud again play her dirty games n get them separated or maybe kill Arpi agn. She knows that Even if she tries to convince Avi abt Bj's real intentions, Avi wud never trust her as he worships his Bj. So this is the only option left bfr Arpi to fight her battle against Bj. And for this, she is forced to hurt Avi, even if she doesnt wish to.

Mauve i think it was only once that she cursed Avi in her thought n me too was confused to hear tht but yesterday's epi made things much clear. (Just my POV Dear) 😊