Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya thanks for the lovely update. Poor Avi is devastated by Pihu's offer, she thinks he is some dirty person but all he wants is to marry her. I also think that the marriage will happen but not very soon because avi said he wont go near her until she accepts him. Maybe Pihu will now look at Avi with more respect.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NVBGKY

Thanks Priya...Sad to see that Pihu is putting Avi in the same category as a pervert😡...I guess Avi wants to marry her again, that doesn't look like that path will be a smooth one... wonder if Avi will end up kidnaping her and taking her to some private location to reignite the feelings that they once shared, because at the moment she acts like she can't stand him

Hey Nila😃
I really loved ur assumption.Loved to see it some where in the jungle .
But me thinks Avi wont do any thing that kinda kidnaping to marry her again as he respects marriage to be a holy one with family's blessings.But  me not wonder if he will do if someone creates problems to get married .
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey siddra😃
welcome to the forum dear.
Its not OBD,
Its ODB means Our Dear Boy, whenever we reffered to Avi.

Hey
Thanks - wasnt sure what it meant? 😃
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priyaaa🤗

Lovely update sweetheart👏

Pihu looked stunned  Me happy...atleast she wld understand tht Avi's feeling are pure
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Priyaaa🤗

Lovely update sweetheart👏

Pihu looked stunned  Me happy...atleast she wld understand tht Avi's feeling are pure

But Bhootni playng her games ...wud may b make Pihu think dat dis is Avi's new game 2 harass them but hope she thinks otherwise which is likely less coz f Bhootni...d family wud think dat its Avi's new game but hope Pihu somewhere thinks dat its not Avi
fuzzyface thumbnail
So disappointed with Pihu/Arpita, for her to accuse of Avi of being so low is worse than a thousand slap on his face. Even in yesterday's episode, you saw how Avi just stood there and took it from Pihu without uttering a word. Dude is not only crazy in love but a real devdas.  Speaking of Devdas, I am reminded of my SRK 😍 😆

But I suppose she needs to go to extreme to prove Bhaoji, who is pretty good at politicking. I am amazed this woman hasn't run for prime minister's post yet 😆
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou Priya for the update...Avita scene is Awsome...so now Pihus views regarding Avdhesh will change...slowly but steadily I guess..waiting to see that
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolguy3

thanks 4 d update ...

High Drama n Emotional episode ... Poor Avi ...Cv's kitna rula rahe hai usse ...Hope 4 Avi n Arpi / Pihu's 3rd marriage ...Bhootni wud b in 4 a shock n then Pihu wud know Bhootni's real face n tab ayega mazaa coz Pihu is not like Arpi 2 stay quiet ...waiting 4 their marriage but i still think ki SR ke liye time hoga coz Avi wud marry pihu w/o her happiness n will so time lagega 4 their SR ...tab tak fireworks b/w Bhootni n Pihu n hope v get cute scenes b/w Avi n Pihu n may b dey come close n she gets her memory back if lost or dey reveal dat she is Arpi fakng 2 b Pihu  (watever b d case...Cv's bharose hai sab 😡😭 ) n also v get 2 see Rai family meetng Pihu n family ...

Bhootni is just going low  n how does she know ki keeping Avi away frm Pihu/ Arpi is gud 4 him 😡😡 ...Blind hai kya , can't she see his state w/o Arpi ... 1st Natte shd kill her n her BF PJ n phir toh Avi usse mar hi dega or Natte wud hv 2 run away as usual 😆😆 

Dey r not showing Shikha or anythng abt her pregnancy ... Bechari ko gayab hi kar diya n also Rai family 😭

Hey CG😃
@red
Areh yaar ab thak woh dhono dho baar shadi karliya fir bhi SR nahi hua ab thak.
Ab aap kya kaha raha hai fir ek bar shadhi bina SR?( i mean waiting for SR like before) Oh please darling dont say this please.😉😆 Im not wonder this is the only couple lived together for more than 1 year without their SR.
Avi wouldn't remarry her until Pihu herself confess her love and wish to marry him. Me gives the guarantee, as Avi himself did tell he wont back to her until she feel his love and his love will make her to love him.
Wow!!!
I really loved this scene when he said  this to Pihu, cos now he believes and understands what is love.Now he will show  her what is love."Love protects, Love hopes, Love perseveres".
hahahaha im using his tweet here. Probably  even AS did not understand akhir pyar kya hotha hai.😉 Im just joking dear.
-sia- thumbnail
Thank u Priya for a fab UD 🤗
The epi especially the Avi-Pihu scene was heart-wrenching!!! I literally cried along with Avi.. 😭 Poor him!!! Pihu..dunno whether I've got to be angry with her or agree with her way of making Avi realise   I've given my POV here!!(lazy to write it all again!! 🤣)
Edited by -sia- - 12 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
Good Morning

Hey what an episode !!!!!!!!!!
After a long time episode with some substance .Arpita  stooped little low  this time😔
Liked Avdesh's reaction👍🏼.Stood like a real MAN.👏

Good thing at least Arpita is melting.And no SAATH PHERAS again😡

Hope now Avi keeps his promise of not going to Arpita

All these while he has not kept  a single promise😛😆

Hey CB were r u.????.You r not online since last 2 days

Missing you

Edited by swamini5 - 12 years ago