Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

i know guys i'm over reacting😆 but when i saw the waitress giving her order like this yaar mera dimag ghoom gaya😡😆

u should be happy as by this mean Mish will learn some saaf safai...birdiee will be so happy to see her sis doing saaf safai afterall she was the one who was always compalining about her dirty wardrobe...one more thing this is the beginning dish washing abhi baqi hai merey dost😉🤣
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: romaila

u should be happy as by this mean Mish will learn some saaf safai...birdiee will be so happy to see her sis doing saaf safai afterall she was the one who was always compalining about her dirty wardrobe...one more thing this is the beginning dish washing abhi baqi hai merey dost😉🤣

yah birdy will b so happy😆
n coffee shop k dish's ka toh satyanash ho jayega🤣
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

yah birdy will b so happy😆
n coffee shop k dish's ka toh satyanash ho jayega🤣

🤣🤣🤣

arey forget abt saaf safai...good for MIsha, she will learn to work 😆...i loved that scene b/w Misha and Abhay, best scene of the day 😛😆...kabhi kabhi to dono sath nazar aate hai 😆...i want their bonding to get stronger as friends...infact i dont mind agar kuch time ke liye unhe couple bhi bana de 🤣 their chemistry rocks 🤣

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

arey forget abt saaf safai...good for MIsha, she will learn to work 😆...i loved that scene b/w Misha and Abhay, best scene of the day 😛😆...kabhi kabhi to dono sath nazar aate hai 😆...i want their bonding to get stronger as friends...infact i dont mind agar kuch time ke liye unhe couple bhi bana de 🤣 their chemistry rocks 🤣

abbe oye nishi...wat r u sayingROFL
sali ko jeeja k sath janey k liye bol rahi haiROFL
pia toh to jalan k mare sea me gotey lagayegiROFLROFLROFL
Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Misha is Great,uski Zid ki nam karni hogi.Itne kuch honeke bad bhi usne zid chori nehi
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya agar bo helpless nehi hoti to patanehi us larki ka kaya hota!😆
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Misha was toally Great in y-days epeisode ... Was a ROckin' One ...
Lubly scene was when she was Cleanin' the mirror and Abhay arrives there .. "so yeh tumhara naya avatar hay" and he Blushes away .. It was Heart meltin' smile Of him ..
☺️
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago

abbe oye nishi...wat r u saying🤣
sali ko jeeja k sath janey k liye bol rahi hai🤣
pia toh to jalan k mare sea me gotey lagayegi🤣🤣🤣

yaar tum sab unhe faltu me jeeja-sali bana rahe ho 😆...ye relation abhi official nahi hai 🤣
ok i think i shud run away iske pehle ki Abhiya fans se ande tamatar pad jaye 😛 🤣🤣
but actually they can have good chemistry 😉

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

chill buddy😆 Mish isn't that "seedhi", she has to do saaf safai coz she need a job, once she gets settle u'll see that waitress doing outside saaf safai...wink.

😆😆 good one