Comments on today's episode - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by iruaG

Bad Points

They've been dragging the "I Kashyap" thingy for too long. Hope it gets resolved soon. And looks like the Creatives have decided to sideline the Sanju-Deepak track for some time (with Sanju going abroad). 

Good Points

No Jassi in tonight's episode. Whew! what a relief! And nice to see Suhana giving a Mother's Day gift to her MILs.

What to look forward to

Panna's track and Raunak's impending reappearance on the show.

No one is going anywhere... Ishaan ka accident hone ke baad kya kk vaca pe jayega kya...🀒  Panna bit looks promissing...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by iruaG

Bad Points

They've been dragging the "I Kashyap" thingy for too long. Hope it gets resolved soon. And looks like the Creatives have decided to sideline the Sanju-Deepak track for some time (with Sanju going abroad). 

Good Points

No Jassi in tonight's episode. Whew! what a relief! And nice to see Suhana giving a Mother's Day gift to her MILs.

What to look forward to

Panna's track and Raunak's impending reappearance on the show.

Oops...in between all these bak bak i forgot to ask my doubt... Thanks to iruaG for reminding me...

Who did send that pic of Raunak to Panna? Is that Raunak himself?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

this is what i was telling in another thread also...do u think this track is bad...and worse than other shows???iam seriously asking...even i say it sometimes...

umm...i have something to say regarding this..yes..I do feel..that this track is worse than other shows..dont get me wrongπŸ˜†...but even the saas bahu craps are having some or the other track which is engaging..*I ma saying this seeing the promos though*πŸ˜†..whereas..SGP nowadays is like...killing time wala program..matlab..track wohi ke wohi ruka hua hain..real life hai..theek hai..but utna bhi nahi that they show everyday life in the showπŸ˜†...anyhow..its our badluck only...it seems like we have a track record..as soon as we like an episode...the very next episode is bakwaasπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†kal ka episode so so good..aur dekho..thoda praise kya kiya..phir se bakwaas...I am really angry at Rajni..gosh..common..she is behaving in a wierd way these days...😑
what's up with the gujiya(?) ?  πŸ˜†  so did the kashyaps eat gujiya today? πŸ˜†
@shounak...iam more angry with inder...cant he stand up and tell clearly that she is thinking bakwas...😑
and abt other shows...i dont know...i have to watch this track and then say...bt till now...i will say SGP has always been better than other shows...
Completely agree abt Rajni...I mean...how come she behave in such a weired manner to Inder...What is the basis? At least trust him...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@shounak...iam more angry with inder...cant he stand up and tell clearly that she is thinking bakwas...😑
and abt other shows...i dont know...i have to watch this track and then say...bt till now...i will say SGP has always been better than other shows...

@bold-Haun!!!Liar Liar!SHATTYS on fireπŸ˜†πŸ˜†You only told u saw "10 mins" of SP today before SGPπŸ˜†and yesterday too..u told..about Europe and scenery??🀣

@red-ya..I guess ur right..but em least bothered about other shows..I just watch SGP so i want it to be the best!

@Feefi-Gujiya is an indian sweet but here Gujiya is the supposed LOVER of Inder-Ishaan-Ilesh!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Shounak..even my mom asked me ..wht present you r giving me now then🀣 and Shwets I miss Shattys so the shock emotion...
Originally posted by .sb.

@bold-Haun!!!Liar Liar!SHATTYS on fireπŸ˜†πŸ˜†You only told u saw "10 mins" of SP today before SGPπŸ˜†and yesterday too..u told..about Europe and scenery??🀣

@red-ya..I guess ur right..but em least bothered about other shows..I just watch SGP so i want it to be the best!

@Feefi-Gujiya is an indian sweet but here Gujiya is the supposed LOVER of Inder-Ishaan-Ilesh!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

@bold..shounak...which show??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ yar...i really dont want to compare SGP with that show...and i dont know abt any other shows...now clear??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@shounak. yeah i read shweetu's update just now and figured that gujiya is the name of the girl and they aren't referring to the food thingy.. πŸ˜†