Comments on today's episode

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Okk so please post your comments about today's episode here..and not make any other topics for the same😛

I enjoyed it...specially Suhana at the dining table...😆 in the last scene🤣

But they should get it over by this I-thing yaar...

And Sanju/Kk flying to Europe..so this gives way for Amnesia track of Ishan and Suhana fighting for it... without their absence...ofcoz she has Kashyaps but still... so no Bajpai household will be shown I guess😕

Tom Dadaji gets hand to the letters...🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was an OK episode...I liked it...

You know what...am gonna miss Bhanti Bhanti Shanti Dadi...😒 Is she gonna come back in any ways?

And one doubt...How come Suhana gave Mothers' day gift? So is it May for SGP? So why no wedding anniversary celebrations as it was in April, atleast a gift exchange was needed?
Ohh..wow!!Post ban gaya discuss karne ke liye😆Isi baat pe muh meetha ho jaye..lets have some GUJIYA!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I'll be back with my comments after I finsh my GUJIYA!😆😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
today for a change...i simply din like it...nothing wrong with the episode...bt it was a total bore for me...except for a few portions...nothing was there...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just ok episode...only the part in which suhana gives gift  to BM and rano was good...otherwise same old chik chik over I kasyap letter...mera maan kar raha hai ki us post man ko hi goli mardo jo yeh letter dal kar jata hai😡
crysind thumbnail
Thanks for the pic Shounak...I was wondering what is this GUJIYA as I havn't heard abt this... Looks so sweet...I hope original GUJIYA bhi aise hi sweet ho ...😆
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

today for a change...i simply din like it...nothing wrong with the episode...bt it was a total bore for me...except for a few portions...nothing was there...

This is not Shweta...😲 Who are you?😲😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
which school in India works in May???iam seriously asking??
Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ask the CT's Shwets..they might know the school🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

This is not Shweta...😲 Who are you?😲😆

this could be due to many reasons...one had guest sitting down..and felt a bit odd to watch SGP upstairs not going down...
second was watching SP from 10min before SGP... my mood was totoally down cos of that...