Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mano ... Definitely ...the word kids seem to scare away the most ardent admirers   πŸ€£

BTW did you finally catch up with LVRaaz spoilers...πŸ˜†
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Polly lub: Awesome take...πŸ‘I love how you mentioned both Maneet will be fasting for each other...it is so darn cute. The traditional custom is only the wife fasting for the husband right?πŸ˜•

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Neha agree with u CVS should not give any green signal to any other love story,  πŸ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
  I
Originally posted by: polly23

@Mallika113  Wellcome to Den πŸ€—

Haha Great reply,πŸ˜†

@ Swan hiya πŸ€—
Oh yah how can we forget the lead job he got offered and they it never did launched πŸ˜†

I dont' know why i m still hopeful but to it seems like Maaneet will be cupid of Pammi- Teji because today MSK  knows that Pammi and Teji also has some problem in their married life. So may be besides winning the family Maaneet will secretly help Teji and Pammi...   I m behind u with Danda's if CVS made Maaneet to help Dev- Nandini.

Hi and bye Medha πŸ€—

Thanks Polly πŸ˜Š  I am an infrequent visitor, but   will try to come more often since this den is so much fun.  
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Polly. Maan listening in on the conversation between Geet and Pammi should have some relevance and should play in on his plan to win the family's trust. He will do something about it and Geet will wholeheartedly help him. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if it is only me, but I never understand LVRaaz's spoilers. They confuse me more πŸ˜•
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Maneet are for sure going to play cupid between Teji-Pammi relationship...which is what we have been wishing for so long.
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Mallika Do post more often, πŸ€—

@ Neha luv   yap  traditional is just wife keep the fast
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Deeps: Where is our Master aka Guruji aka Bubba? Have we finished all our lessons? I think not...πŸ€” I payed him but he has not taught all the lessons

@Mallika: Welcome to the denπŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

I don't know if it is only me, but I never understand LVRaaz's spoilers. They confuse me more πŸ˜•

Some times me 2.πŸ˜• This time it was pretty simple...Rather than VM's he gave movie situation songs..Thats why I could understand.