Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Geetu good i got it yaar
one thing also here some ppl say they want Geet hypernative but the scene are not like pee loo aur RTM kinds so how come or even bath tub scene i mean how come making lassi be hypernative
see the problem here is the situation when maneet comes close boommm some one enters kare kya ?

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, Shradds, you said exactly the same thing!  Great minds do think alike!!! Anyway it could be a real possibility because she could not have had both in her earlier situation. So she wasn't pushing him away so often and so forcefully. If anything I think she was trying to get closer due to the hormones.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun...
your hyperventilation theory,,,,
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo Good night everyone! Have fun spamming 😆

Opti: I am 😃😳...maybe its just the voice of experience 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sun29

@preeto..serial world mein...when the hero enters heroine ka aangan ..the winds start blowingin heroines wind proof bedroom...when hero enters her room she get sher first bout of asthma attack aka hyper ventilation..when the hero raises his hand to touch her the hyperventilation becomes more intense...and when finally the hero touches her shoulder heroine collapses due to severe hyper ventilation...it is the parampara of dailes...

this is Geet season 2...sab kuch hatke hoga...😆...thats why instead of hyperventilating Geet slaps him...😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jyo
padosi show band ho raha hai.
I knew it ki jyaada chalne vaala nahi hai, kitna copy cat kar rahe the maneet ka. it was  spoof

geeta
I think geet is scared of surroundings that is why she khaoofy bhaav. today they show pammi ki story to both maneet, may be pammi will come to know that ballu is real MSK.
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohhooo  after long time i catch an epi earlier 😆

It was an average epis  with buildup for  upcoming KC 😛

• Maaneet Challenge is something new 😛 from the Original DDLJ  Karva Chauth.   Msk has to break Geet's Fast and Geet has to feed MSK in front of everyone... Lets see how both will perform the challenge.  But CVS  can we also  please  have Maaneet alone eating moment too😳.

• The actress who is playing Pammi is a excellent👏⭐️.  she is outstanding with her emotional acting and voice melodation.  i cried with her too😭 when she said that out of 8 years of Karva Chauths she only had one year with her husband and rest 7 years clebrate her Karva chaut with her husband's pics .  MSK heard everything from back and his face expression tells me He will do something😛  so can Teji and Pammi can a great married life.

• Tomorrow  before Beji gives the Sargi  MSK will give the Sargi to Geet 😳

• Sari Selecting  chupke chupke is not new but with Maaneet everything comes out great😳,  i just hope it's not a  Salware Kamis, Geet should Wear a Sari Baas 😃

• The measurement part with Master ji was just ok but did not look anything knew except MSK is over possessive😆
  • Lucky and mama is hilarious  as always, i just love the background music of Jungo mama Sharavi 🤣

• Pammi and Teji has more potential and chemistry than Dev- Nandini,   SS is great actor we know that but the actress playing Nandini can't act... please CVS don't through another forced Non-exixtence love story 🥱

Everyone Hi and bye 🤗🤗

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun
Geet is diffrent here hero heroin enjoying there light hearted romantic,passionate moment i love geet hypernative but it will sun wait it will come during KC Night dekhlen
i bet it even mil also bet it we both beti it with raj and my FIL So we will win dekhlena remember half SR it will come ...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Preet:Ek baat bata,...why these MILs take extra interest in Geet show yaar😉😆..even my MIL starts lecturing me about why Geet is behaving OTT😆..I wonder whether these MILs too like to drool secretly over the nanga punga MSK😉😆

Ok coming to your question...No I no more hyperventillate when my hubby comes near me or touches me..its because I hv finished doing the deed with him already😆..so the touch does not affect me to that extent where I start hyperventillating😆😆...but after marriage till we did the deed ,I used to feel the sensation whenever he used to touch me😳😳...thats why mayb all r expecting Geet to hyperventillate because even in Maaneet's case they r yet to do the deed...infact Maaneet hv not even slept together properly on bed in each other's arms...they hv hardly been intimate post-marriage because of all the pregnency issues...and only now they r getting more intimate for the first time...thats why mayb all r expecting Geet to feel his sensation and start hyperventillating😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Goodnight Shradds. I too will hit the bed. Feel exhausted.