#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

Pixie: We were not sure about Meera na so I gave BOD.😆😆😆

Opti: Geet is a virgin qualitatively and quantitatively (okay relatively) speaking ðŸ˜†
@Opti, it will be full break in for him na, it will be the first time "he"  will break his Geet in!🤣
Jyo, about why they seem to go for Dev-Nandini track is because they are 'young' in comparison to Teji-Pammi and for some reason they think that they will click with the young audience more than the older couple.  Have they not learnt the lesson from the AA track that being young alone does not qualify for having the chemistry and connection with the viewers?   
ok so is something special going to happen on KC?? special means CHUMMA???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if not then whats the use of al the nautankies??? but i can smell a keees since maan wanna see her all decked up 🤣🤣🤣 who bhi dulhan ki tarah..

@ shradha - meera will not sing doosro na koi because nandini has started with Atithi Devo Bhav
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago

@jyo..bingo...i do not want to see gurti onscreen i want to see maaneet and where is the hyperventilating geet yaar...who reacted so strongly to his looks and touch...

@preeto,,,,,,,ur MIL is super cute yaar...
Originally posted by Himaja12

Pixie: We were not sure about Meera na so I gave BOD.😆😆😆

He was hay haying with her as well na..before they got locked onto different sides of the door...so I guess she can included in Dev babu's list of conquests as well ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Opti, it will be full break in for him na, it will be the first time "he"  will break his Geet in!🤣
chup kar jao!!!!!! baap re!! devils control please!!!ROFL are we trying to give competition to someone in breaking besharmi recordROFL
@Usha: Its not dev's doosro na koi...Dev is free to add to his harem...its Meera doesnt have doosra koi ðŸ˜†