Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
here's my last yapping for a month or more..haha so bear with me..

Okay..

Im going to murder my hubby if he shows me such suit pieces- seriously!!

Geet can't wear a saree except a normal one- because she's in a conservtive mayeka abhi...

hopefully when they go back..she'll shift to some sexy sarees too :D

I'm going to write about precap first

Okay i will not over-react but i'll just say that will be sick to show.

It's karwa- and hubbies have the right to feed their wives. 
Plus,maneet have had eating and drinking scenes together- NO DEV allowed!NO fake MAAN's here..

That said-

the second thing i did not like was-
yeah yeah..guesses?

Dev-Nandu eye lock

the love track ain't working

Dev falling like, mamu falling was awesome

Dev-Mamu-Lucky make the awesome threesome- nandu is like an extra- whom we really don't want to see...
the character seems extra...

Sorry my symbols r reserved for maneet only- im not even looking out there so..nice try..haha im not going to look

The next thing I didn't like was...

the suits...i mean..haha yaar..mithai ki dukaan khol rahe ho kya?

Ya kisi jhaanki pe jaa rahe ho?

Simple nice suits are possible to get u know...even at rent i think..LOL
and she's really going to WEAR that red one :o :o hayee babaji meri aankhein!!
ShockedLOL

Ho gaya?
Chalo ab main positives dekhti hoon

Poor maan is not getting an advance, in return for a sila-silaya suit also...ab why did he have to send the tailor away- when stuff is happening in front of him- then what's the problem...silly maan

Then there is this business of him cutely peeping through windows and jumping in like spider-maan...a punju spider-maan...shoo cute!!
I love his huge pagdi peeping from small spaces

I also loved how Gc is able to balance ballu and maan- it's v nicely done..and i like it how he shifts from ballu to maan...hayeee..

DD was cute too as geet...her smiles show the freshness of a loving experience, her memories of those stolen loving moments

Contrasted to pammi's pain...she's a daughter in law...and she's not had a good kc since the first one...it's so sad..
I like how both maan and geet were aware of her sadness..i hope this is developed..i really really do- because it's interesting to show as a contrast to maneet rship and Geet wishing she was in her sasuraal too-so there's also a similarity of situation; plus pammi is sad in her house and her hubby keeps insulting her- i want either maan or geet or both to teach them some respect- cuz teji needs to learn

baaki was cute!

Well the rod scene clearly shows dev is misbalanced hahaha and nandu ki wajah se toh he loses balance only...

But his fall is cushioned...

Okay i will stop upsetting everyone by arousing strong feelings..

I liked the suit scene- it was a spin off from ddlj- nicely done :) v cute expressions haha

DD,GC, Samir, Jugnu,Lucky,Pammi- great acting guys!

By the way- I really LOVE pammi- she is so beautiful and simply made up...very nice 

@ barry- Good dialogues *jhapkisses*
@Cv's- hope they know where they are going..

Well,that's it!
Love to all

Edited by geet.a - 04 May 2011 at 11:07am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasth1sasasa-lonilailapnjsihuanjalireddyy84sldeepstaqdir-Khush-polly23ash08panchjun5paponeconAngel-33...Mallu...serialwatcher16Shweta13jyoti06sonia_koolkhan49erFanpennuRageOfAnAngelainaGURTISoapoperasrfun

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
undefined

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!Approve

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryBig smile

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1566472

Dadi
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568732

MSK
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569633

Dev
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571442

Dialogues
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1572317

Brij and Yash
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573564

Sameera
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574594

Arjun
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575672

Marketing
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1576750

Geet
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1577842

Symbolism
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1578747 

Naintara

Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23pennuainaGURTI

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Few segments that aired today!  Thanks to Shinus...these r his videos!

THE QUESTION IS WHAT DID DD WHISPER IN GC'S EAR!

Embarrassed
LOL

Loved the episode!

Loved the challenge between Maaneet, best was the hand shake and the looks on their face!LOL

MSK still jealous MSK and his look reminded me of Khaadoos MSK! 
He is so right, he doesn't want anyone touching his wife, be it a tailor!

Sargi, now that MSK has heard his wife say that dadi would have sent for her in Delhi, Im sure he will arrange something very very big for his wife, afterall he is MSK na!

Dev Nandani part I did not like one bit! 

Edited by 49erFan - 04 May 2011 at 11:13am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasth1sasasa-lonigeet261lailapnjanjalireddyy84sihu-Khush-polly23amourfouGCserialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti06pennuainaGURTISoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelmysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Quick thoughts on Episode since some heavy work in office is keeping me a bit busy these days...so no long analysis for this weekEmbarrassed

It was a filler episode but showed good preparations of the coming Karwa chauthThumbs Up

Things I loved
  • Maaneet chori chori meeting and and discussing about the KCEmbarrassed ;Loved the way both Maaneet shake hands and accepted each other's challenge with full on intensityCool...
  • Geet-Pammi scene was top-notchClap...Actor playing Pammi's role was brilliant in depicting her emotinos today when she spoke about her 8 year marriage and how she got a chance to celebrate her KC only onceCry ;I think MSK overheard it and so I m hoping that Maaneet together will help Pammi and Teji in making their married life more interestingWinkEmbarrassed
  • Now that Sargi is mentioned today in the episode,I m hoping Adi comes with the sargi for GeetEmbarrassed and not DadiConfusedLOLEmbarrassed...
  • MSK showing the suit-kapdas to Geet from window and Geet telling her choice as red was a very cute sceneEmbarrassed ;It was filmy but handled in a slight different way where MSK himself brings the suits for GeetEmbarrassed..Also loved the way MSK smells her hand when she was looking at the other sideTongue...hmmm MSK is becoming despo for his wife's touch nowLOLWinkEmbarrassed
  • MSK showing his typical possessive avataar telling Geet about how he does not want any tailor to touch her was typical MSKEmbarrassed...but we all love this possessive MSK naEmbarrassed..I just wish the scene was more intense and the editing could hv been betterErmm...

Things I had issues with..
  • Dev-Nandini fall sceneOuch...Why copy Maaneet scenes on other couples and then expect viewers to like themOuch...CVs did the same mistake with AA as well and now doing it with Dev-NandiniOuch; I prefer Dev more in comic scenarios with Lucky,Jugnu or Teji than with NandiniSmile..
  • Plss change Geet's suits..she needs a makeover asapSleepy..and those suit designs which MSK was showing to Geet were horrible as wellOuch
  • Give more screentime to Tej-Pammi among the parallel tracks rather than wasting time on Dev-Nandini unwanted romanceOuch
  • Also Geet's bubbly and childish act is fine but not all the time or else it looks OTT thenOuch ;When she and MSK r alone ,that time Geet should b shown hyperventillating a bit with MSK's touch since after MC,this is the first time they r coming so close to each other post marriage...so that feeling needs to b there where Geet should feel his touch and blush or hyperventillateEmbarrassed ;GC-DD need to remember that on-screen they r strictly Maan and Geet and not GC-DD ...so both needs  to tone down a bit in nok-jhok scenes and be in characterSmileEmbarrassed...I m saying this because I felt in that last measurement scene,GC-DD both went a bit over the top and so the scene din't appeal me too muchErmm...

Episode Rating:8/10 :Overall a good entertaining episode where the track revolves around Maaneet only...what more can we ask forBig smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 04 May 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27sunitasth1sasasa-lonilailapnjcxw1065sihuanjalireddyy84sldeepsamourfouGCpolly23taqdir-Khush-Preethi-Premipanchjun5Angel-33serialwatcher16Shweta13ainaGURTIRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfun49erFanpennusonia_koolkhanmysteriousmilli

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Embarrassed RES Embarrassed

a long note... i thought of some BEUDA TYPES writing... in for ma didijiii!!!! ROFL

jus for CERTAIN SEGMENTS I saw today & lost ma sanity & GOD knows how'll study for ma Xams...

Heyyy!! 

Phir Dekh Raha Hai   ( kahan hai nazar maan jiii Wink)
Aaj Ankh Sheek raha hai 
Wink(woh tho kab ka seekh chuka) 
Kal haath sheeke gaAngry( woh kal kab aaye ga?? ) 
Aaj Dheel Chor Raha hai ( kya mera pallu? Wink
Kal Khud hi Rokega(kabhi nahi oh ho!!! Angry)
Aaj Mere liye inch tape kheench raha haiROFL
Kal Meri Shirt Kheenchega Wink
Kheeche ga ki nahi ? hmm ?

Aakkad bakad Bambai bo
Aasshi Nabbe Pure Sau
Sau se nikla chori wigAngry
wig nakel ke bhaagaLOL

Phir kyun MEin tu 
kar rahe Tai TunOuch

Uche Se ucha BandaWink
godi Pe baithe chaangaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Phir Kahe ki socitety ROFL
Sali kahe ka pakhandaAngry

Bheje se Kaleje se kalejje ke kalejje Se
Mit jaaye Gum MAroge to Jeeyo geLOL
Dum MAro DumWink

Dum MAro DumWink
Miit Jaye GhumWink

Bolo Subha Shaam
Hare GEET 
 Hare MAAN Hug
Hare GEETHug
Hare MAANHug

Dum MAro Dum
Miit Jaye Ghum
Bolo Subha Shaam
Hare GEET  Hare MAAN 
Hare GEET
Hare MAAN

Duniya Ne humko Diya KyaAngry( saale sare mast mast scenes EDIT kardaweche)
Duniya ne Humse Liya KyaLOL(hum kanjoos hain) Angry
Hum Sab Ki parvah Kare KyunWink
( koi farak nahi padtha)LOL

Sabne Humara Kita KiyaEmbarrassed

Aa aAa a a aaa a a aaSmile

Dum MAro Dum
Miit Jaye GhumLOL
Bolo Subha Shaam
Hare GEET  Hare MAAN Embarrassed
Hare GEETEmbarrassed
Hare MAANEmbarrassed

Kya hai kahani Tere paap kiLOL
( DUSREE SHADI MUBARAK HO SOME ONE SOMEONE)Cry
Toopi Hai pyare Har Naap kiWink
Khuli hai Baap KiOuch
Kya hai Pasand kaho aapkiWink

Ander ke bandar se ho Guftgu si ek baatWink
Thi jusjtu si ek baatLOL
ho Guftgu si ek baatLOL
( jo mike mein kar di mein EDIt)

Phir kyun MEin tu 
kar rahe Tai TunLOL

Uche Se ucha BandaWink
godi Pe soya ch
angaEmbarrassed
Phir Kahe ki socitety Angry
Sali kahe ka pakhandaShocked

Bheje se Kaleje se kalejje ke kalejje SeSleepy
Mit jaaye Gum MAroge to Jeeyo ge
Dum MAro DumSleepy

Dum MAro Dum
Miit Jaye GhumSleepy

Bolo Subha ShaamConfused

Hare GEET  Hare MAAN 
Hare GEET
Hare MAAN
Dum MAro Dum
Miit Jaye Ghum

Bolo Subha Shaam

Hare GEET  Hare MAAN 
Hare GEET
Hare MAANClap

ok DEVilss... am gng for a holiday after ma test tmrw... dunno wen ll be back online... Cry  will miss u all haan... bettter miss me too... Cry

ma take is a TUKKa... the songitself stands a tukka... in ma words ve put some more clues... ROFL

ENjoy GEET & disectiing till a m back...Hug

OMg... the first SCene tHe best of ma memeories... moi got EMOtional(but no tears falling haan) .. serioulsy peeps watching GEET is emotional atyachaar for me some times... that CUTE hand GAMe reminds of something somehting... enakkum unakkuum something something... Cry

actually oly GEETMAAN scenes desrve ma precious eyes lest i lose ma eyesight...

1. y can DEV urf nandy fall flat over one another > & never maaneet have gad a flat fall???? Embarrassed

2.TAILOR scene... repeation scenes in GEET r generally executed well but today? Angry

3. pammi hubby CONtroversial LOVe??? Ouch

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 04 May 2011 at 10:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Khush-serialwatcher16jyoti06pennuSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
After Mali ...uska Phool...EmbarrassedLOL
What a jaap maali...Clap... be back soon haan...Embarrassed

hum hain tum par atke yaara dil bhi maare jhatke ...hooo Embarrassed
Kyun ki tum ho hatke...Cool
Arrre bachke rehna pyaar mein pad jaaye naa tujhko phatke Ouch...hooo CryWink
bhaiyya ko tu khatke...Angry...Wink
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pammi...Cry... gawsh CV's thoda toh rehem karte aur 8 saal mein se kuch kam karte...AngryOuch...but they did show even MSK looking sad after hearing what place pammi holds in the familyDead... so i think we will sure get a tej-pammi track as soon as they get done with KCEmbarrassed

Oye jugnu...ROFL... teen bottle khatam ho gayi par 10 galtiyaan nahi likhi...SleepyLOL

Dev- nandini...Sleepy

Maaneet...Blushing...
let's not comment on the materials MSK showed...Ouch
I couldnot see the tailor part where he shoos the tailor away in tanu's links...Cry
The pussessiveness...Embarrassed... main uss tailor ko naap nahi lene doonga...Tongue
LOH JI ... MUNDA can also change muhaawres now LOL
Aam khao ped ka address kyun poonchti ho...Shocked...

geet memsaab..Angry... thoda advance to denaa tha..Ouch... material cost toh de deti Blushing... silaayi baad mein chalti...Wink
AWWW... i loved the pinky-thumb handshake...Big smile...
GEEt: the munda's account is overloaded for his gifts/ installments now...Blushing... give him an installment to lessen your debt or he might just get a full payment without your CONsent...Blushing
because now he is no more seedhaEmbarrassed... total lafanga.
..ROFL

Edited by kushboo_6 - 04 May 2011 at 11:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonianjalireddyy84sihuamourfouGCAngel-33serialwatcher16jyoti06pennugeet.aRageOfAnAngelainaGURTI

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
the sarees are beautiphool LOLLOLLOL

Edited by taqdir - 04 May 2011 at 9:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Khush-geet.aainaGURTIRageOfAnAngel

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Love is beautiful, love is fun
It feel's so pure when you have found your special one

Love for us has been nothing less than a ride on a huge Roller Coaster
For we have travelled not just the higs and lows but also from HP to Delhi to Amritsar

I am loving the extra special attention Maaneet are getting in this track. It is almost like the old times are back. And we have seen a gradual growth and progression in their intimacy as well. All their recent Mahii Mahii moments are in each others arms. And I am loving it.

The way the episode started today was so cute. And this is the first time they shook hands on a challenge? I don;t remember any other time. The rules have to be the same for both parties. Good work Maan. Par Maan babu ne toh already bol diya hai that he will do it and nothing is impossible for him (In the SBS segment). Toh, mein toh aaraam se enjoy karne waali hu ji. Both Maan and Geet looked very good in this scene. 

Maan's back hugs are becoming so common now, but each one is more enjoyable than the other. Even today, when he sneaked in and hugged her, chiding her about dreaming about a driver, haayyeee, kitna cute tha. And I love the way how Geet calls him a driver. Kudi gives munda a run for his money always.

Sticking with Maan and Geet again, bhaiya, aise ghatiya kapade kyon dhikaye Geet ko. My God, why can't they get better clothes? At-least to show they could have brought a nice variety and returned it later. All those choices were terrible. Geet chose the best of the options that were avialble to her. Although I would never buy that Red piece of cloth for myself, I can almost bet that it will look splendid on Geet. 

The youtube video that I saw did not have the Masterji part. I don't know if it was edited out or if the video I watched was a bad print, but now I have no comments on that bit because I could not watch it. However, Maaneet's cute fight about measurements was enjoyable. Yes, Maan has, is and will always be very possessive of his Geet. 

The last scene was very Awww too. Geet is still mad at him for not letting the tailor take her measurements. Ab Maan ke chacha ji thodi na aayange stitch karne. Maan babu ki ek aur night gayi tel lene. 

Ek baat bolo, yeh banda sota kab hai? One night working on making a stage, the next night stitching his wife's clothes. 

But Maan's most funny dialogue today for me was his cursing his saala's. Mere saale mujhe chain se jeene bhi nahi dete. Awesome Maan

Some systems in this house have a serious flaw
I get treated so badly although I am daughter-in-law

I feel relieved to see such a happy Geet
For she gives me hope that someday, my happiness I might meet

My heart went out to Pammi today. Poor thing. In the last eight years of marriage this is the 2nd KC she is celebrating with Teji. How cruel is this house where daughters get treated so much differently than daughters-in-law? Beeji and Teji are such hypocrates. They have no rights to comment on Maan after what they do with their bahu themselves. 

I am glad Maan heard this part of the conversation between Pammi and Geet. Now I think this will be his approach. He will start targeting individuals in the family and gaining their trust. Pammi might be the first one on his list since he knows what is bothering her. Geet and Maan might help her cope with her problems. By the time these people leave Amritsar I hope Pammi's life is a little better than it is at the moment. 

Lucky and his sharaabi maama
Uske saath Nandini aur dev ka drama

Well, as always Lucky and Maame were good fun although maame's bit seemed forced today. All the kids have good fun at maama's expense. 

Coming to Nandini and Dev, for the records, I HATE IT. But if I am forced to accept it, I rather forward their bit. Yes, you heard me, I did not watch their part. Big smile

Thatz it I guess. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 04 May 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihu-Khush-serialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti06RageOfAnAngelgeet.aainaGURTI

Go to top