Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 6)

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by jagrutid

@ Shreya and Jagruthi :-

Well this is the initial scene we all will see - Sher dragging his wife into their room...but when they step out, we might get to see a cute puppy in Nakku's hands Day Dreaming!

Remember the scene during Damodar Patil times...Dutta storms into his room, and Nakku follows, and the next scene is Dutta is all pacified to go and meet DP EmbarrassedLOL!

But I know this time around, it will be slightly more difficult for Nakku to convince Dutta, but am sure that eventually she will succeed Wink!

yep i really loved that scene..it was very personal in the way they didn't show us quite what went on in the room yet..this time around..here i want to read..there interaction ..for i'm quite intrested to see to what extent dutta stays admant and if and how he manages to explain the nature of his trust for nana. on the other hand i feel there might just..be a really angry reaction from dutta..and then he may realise later on that he was a little harsh with naku and make up for it.

@ red - Hmm, am thinking, maybe in a sudden gush of anger, Dutta might accidently push her or hurt her, and then might feel terribly guilty & THEN sits down to hear her out Ermm...maybe Ermm!

Even if it doesnt happen so, since Dutta has been behaving real angry with Nakku for the last 2 days, I'm sure there will be something through which he will redeem himself totally Wink, as LTL has this habit - whenever Dutta is harsh with Nakku, he will also redeem himself beautifully Embarrassed!
(example :- Dutta slapping Nakku, and then dinner on the kitchen floor scene Embarrassed)

yep your right i feel one of them scenes coming up..after all dutta reacts before he thinks..and i think thats what is going to happen here too. Maybe something a little different from what was shown in that scene you mentioned, yet again it was an unforgettable scene that showed to extreme sides of dutta. first where he slapped her.. .OMG  i don't think i ever got over that..and then that dinner scene what a combination and to think he is the same guy..that loves her limitless yet when anger irrupts he can act in such a heartless way...as strange and weird it may sound i think that's what we all love about duttas character. you never quite know what ticks him off..
anyway i have a feeling that dutta is going to ..shut nakusha up in that room ..and then ..later on will regret.  jagruti

Yes, we all love Dutta for this reason, at one moment he can make you feel totally angry with him, and the next moment he redeems himself so beautifully Embarrassed.

@ red - ROFLROFLROFL. That reminds me of when I was small, and my parents used to sometimes lock me up in the toilet! ROFLROFLROFL

hah did they really do that? i bet it was your fault!!?? come on own up what was it...?Wink
kuch toe kiya hoga???Shocked
I actually do think dutta might actually lock her in that room... LOL want  to bet on it...(actually im not sure enough to bet on it ...but will see 2morrow!!! Wink) and.. you know what its very true there is a number of people in my life..no matter how annoying they can be.. i just cant be angry at them ..i guess i love them for that reason though..

Edited by jagrutid - 04 May 2011 at 11:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Well this is the initial scene we all will see - Sher dragging his wife into their room...but when they step out, we might get to see a cute puppy in Nakku's hands Day Dreaming!

Remember the scene during Damodar Patil times...Dutta storms into his room, and Nakku follows, and the next scene is Dutta is all pacified to go and meet DP EmbarrassedLOL!

But I know this time around, it will be slightly more difficult for Nakku to convince Dutta, but am sure that eventually she will succeed Wink!

yep i really loved that scene..it was very personal in the way they didn't show us quite what went on in the room yet..this time around..here i want to read..there interaction ..for i'm quite intrested to see to what extent dutta stays admant and if and how he manages to explain the nature of his trust for nana. on the other hand i feel there might just..be a really angry reaction from dutta..and then he may realise later on that he was a little harsh with naku and make up for it.

@ red - Hmm, am thinking, maybe in a sudden gush of anger, Dutta might accidently push her or hurt her, and then might feel terribly guilty & THEN sits down to hear her out Ermm...maybe Ermm!

Even if it doesnt happen so, since Dutta has been behaving real angry with Nakku for the last 2 days, I'm sure there will be something through which he will redeem himself totally Wink, as LTL has this habit - whenever Dutta is harsh with Nakku, he will also redeem himself beautifully Embarrassed!
(example :- Dutta slapping Nakku, and then dinner on the kitchen floor scene Embarrassed)

yep your right i feel one of them scenes coming up..after all dutta reacts before he thinks..and i think thats what is going to happen here too. Maybe something a little different from what was shown in that scene you mentioned, yet again it was an unforgettable scene that showed to extreme sides of dutta. first where he slapped her.. .OMG  i don't think i ever got over that..and then that dinner scene what a combination and to think he is the same guy..that loves her limitless yet when anger irrupts he can act in such a heartless way...as strange and weird it may sound i think that's what we all love about duttas character. you never quite know what ticks him off..
anyway i have a feeling that dutta is going to ..shut nakusha up in that room ..and then ..later on will regret.  jagruti

Yes, we all love Dutta for this reason, at one moment he can make you feel totally angry with him, and the next moment he redeems himself so beautifully Embarrassed.

@ red - ROFLROFLROFL. That reminds me of when I was small, and my parents used to sometimes lock me up in the toilet! ROFLROFLROFL

hah did they really do that? i bet it was your fault!!?? come on own up what was it...?Wink

I actually do think dutta might actually lock her in that room... LOL want  to bet on it.
..(actually im not sure enough to bet on it ...but will see 2morrow!!! Wink) and.. you know what its very true there is a number of people in my life..no matter how annoying they can be.. i just cant be angry at them ..i guess i love them for that reason though..

@ red - Now that you have mentioned it, it sounds somewhat Duttaish LOL! As when he is angry, he rarely makes sense LOL!

@ blue - Oh yes, its totally my fault always Approve! I have a sis who is 1 and half years younger than me, so we were TOTAL brats, and never used to give our parents peace LOL! They used to call us Tom & Jerry, as we would always be running behind each other and spoiling their sleep LOL! So when they get totally fed up, they just lock us up in a room, or in the toilet LOL! But they would never make the mistake of locking us both together, as they know we would LOVE that and would find it really exciting and adventurous DancingLOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 12:02pm

bandbajaoMoontide

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Your parents used to lock you up in the toilet? Shocked

Well, at least you had water and a place to relieve yourself when nature called LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Another wonderful episode...Thank you.

I am speechless...BIG ClapClapClapClapClapClap to the writers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideElysiaivy_11

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I actually do think dutta might actually lock her in that room... LOL want  to bet on it.
..(actually im not sure enough to bet on it ...but will see 2morrow!!! Wink) and.. you know what its very true there is a number of people in my life..no matter how annoying they can be.. i just cant be angry at them ..i guess i love them for that reason though..

@ red - Now that you have mentioned it, it sounds somewhat Duttaish LOL! As when he is angry, he rarely makes sense LOL!

@ blue - Oh yes, its totally my fault always Approve! I have a sis who is 1 and half years younger than me, so we were TOTAL brats, and never used to give our parents peace LOL! They used to call us Tom & Jerry, as we would always be running behind each other and spoiling their sleep LOL! So when they get totally fed up, they just lock us up in a room, or in the toilet LOL! But they would never make the mistake of locking us both together, as they know we would LOVE that and would find it really exciting and adventurous DancingLOL!

hah..sounds fun ..sometimes i wish i could go back to being a kid..so much fun..easier as well! as for dutta..yep.. mark my words 2morrow..he will lock her in that room.!LOL

bandbajao*dewdrop~pearl*

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear...As usual an Amazing update BB...nakku nakku u have woken up the sher by again n again pin pointing at Nana infront of Dutta...Will it seems like unless nakku is harmed more n Nana's truth is disclosed by someone else Dutta will not believe that Nana was involved in all this...Poor Nakku feeling bad for her yet again...Dutta... well all I can say is u can never learn from ur mistakes darling..You not believing in Nakusha again ...this time will make u pay heavily sweetie...Precap Looks amazing... seems like we are in for a face off between nakku n dutta this timeLOL

bandbajaoMoontide

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

As a true Dutta diwanee maybe even I should shop for a red towelROFL

LMAO, Ivy. That's one way to have Dutta with you LOL

Originally posted by Sia79

he dragged Nakku into the Room Shocked Ab ayega mazza LOL

Accha? What do you imagine will happen in that room, Sia? Tongue LOL Humare saath share kar na.

I know what the writer has written here is nothing as compared to certain "vulgar" stuff they show on TV nowadays, but since LTL has always been on the lighter side of romance, I was just asking Embarrassed. But personally I think, it would just be GREAT to see the scene onscreen, as I have full faith in the creatives of LTL, and Mishal-Mahi, that the whole thing would be done in a very tasteful manner, without making it look bad Thumbs Up!

Definitely. But I also think that with the natural development of DN's relationship post-SR, it would have been "normal" for Tasha to romance like this. Even better, the purity and innocence that the actors/characters can blend with the passion b/w a man-woman is what makes the romance b/w Tasha so NOT vulgar, regardless of whether he's touching her waist, cheek, or hair. Because the manner in which Dutta romances Naku, the caution and care with which he touches her, it shows how precious she is to him and how much he values her - it's not about the flesh, though the attraction is obviously there and the pleasure. But it's the moment that matters the most. LTL has always sustained its beauty when it comes to characters. And Dutta always manages to display his respect for women - even through his romancing Naku.

I've seen some clips of other couple's romancing on other shows, and (no offense to Geet fans), but that's one romance I do not like, because I find it too physical and too vulgar at times.

There's not a single moment in Tasha's history where I felt that their romance became ONLY passion or even vulgar. It was always pure and innocent with a twist of teasing/flirtation to it.

Ok guys, I know the precap is supposed to be serious, but why I am feeling all romantic about the whole thing Day Dreaming?! Dutta dragging Nakku to their room and all huh Day Dreaming!

Maybe because you're imagining that he pulled her into that room for a whole different reason than what we all know? LOLLOLLOLAppu, sharm kar ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

@ blue - Aah, now that is something I would LOVE to see between them WinkDay Dreaming! Nakku giving Dutta the cold shoulder Wink! Generally you get to see this from a woman's side, but in LTL it has always been the guy giving the girl cold shoulder LOL! So this time around, I really really hope we get to see that side of Nakku, and a totally different side of Dutta, trying his "charm" on her to woo her Wink. In this way, Dutta will learn a new form of romance Wink. He has never had to "manao" his wife, as she NEVER gets pissed with him. But this time around, I really want to see a TYPICAL WOMAN in Nakku and a TYPICAL MAN in Dutta LOL!

Oh one more thing, Dutta keeps mentioning a roothi hui biwi hinting at Baaji many times, but how fun will it be, when he truly does have a roothi hui biwi?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Go to top