Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 326: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@ Shreya and Jagruthi :-

Well this is the initial scene we all will see - Sher dragging his wife into their room...but when they step out, we might get to see a cute puppy in Nakku's hands Day Dreaming!

Remember the scene during Damodar Patil times...Dutta storms into his room, and Nakku follows, and the next scene is Dutta is all pacified to go and meet DP EmbarrassedLOL!

But I know this time around, it will be slightly more difficult for Nakku to convince Dutta, but am sure that eventually she will succeed Wink!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 10:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prnczjagrutidivy_11TheRager

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, now for something lighter Big smile...Guys, just check out this sentence from the write-up... 

"Basss!!"he howls, pulling his hand from hers and standing up from the bed...

Initially I read it as "he howls, pulling his hand from hers and standing up
ON the bed"  ROFLROFLROFL! For a moment I thought "Huhh Shocked?!?! So Dutta has now LITERALLY started throwing tantrums like a 5 year old Shocked, climbing on the bed and all huh Shocked?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

Bold:  same here.. I too read it as.. on the bed.. ROFL
ab ye nakku aise hi NS ka naam lekar usko tang karti rahegi, tho lagtha hain wo din bhi door nahin..ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prncz*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Ok, now for something lighter Big smile...Guys, just check out this sentence from the write-up... 

"Basss!!"he howls, pulling his hand from hers and standing up from the bed...

Initially I read it as "he howls, pulling his hand from hers and standing up
ON the bed"  ROFLROFLROFL! For a moment I thought "Huhh Shocked?!?! So Dutta has now LITERALLY started throwing tantrums like a 5 year old Shocked, climbing on the bed and all huh Shocked?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

Bold:  same here.. I too read it as.. on the bed.. ROFL
ab ye nakku aise hi NS ka naam lekar usko tang karti rahegi, tho lagtha hain wo din bhi door nahin..ROFL

@ red - ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Actually dialogues like "mujhe meri Nakusha chaahiye, abhi issi waqt!" sounds more like the kind you would see people saying stomping on the bed!" ROFL
ROFLROFL

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Elysia

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Aparna: I read that you read it as Dutta was standing on Nakusha. Apni apni galat fehmiyan!Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Aparna: I read that you read it as Dutta was standing on Nakusha. Apni apni galat fehmiyan!Ermm

Dutta standing on Nakusha?!?! ROFLROFLROFL Now I cant even PICTURISE that scene Wacko! ROFLROFLROFL

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontideTheRager

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Well this is the initial scene we all will see - Sher dragging his wife into their room...but when they step out, we might get to see a cute puppy in Nakku's hands Day Dreaming!

Remember the scene during Damodar Patil times...Dutta storms into his room, and Nakku follows, and the next scene is Dutta is all pacified to go and meet DP EmbarrassedLOL!

But I know this time around, it will be slightly more difficult for Nakku to convince Dutta, but am sure that eventually she will succeed Wink!

yep i really loved that scene..it was very personal in the way they didn't show us quite what went on in the room yet..this time around..here i want to read..there interaction ..for i'm quite intrested to see to what extent dutta stays admant and if and how he manages to explain the nature of his trust for nana. on the other hand i feel there might just..be a really angry reaction from dutta..and then he may realise later on that he was a little harsh with naku and make up for it.

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

ROFLROFLROFLROFL...ye kya ho raha hain..
now i can't even imagine this..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*TheRager

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagrutid

yep i really loved that scene..it was very personal in the way they didn't show us quite what went on in the room yet..this time around..here i want to read..there interaction ..for i'm quite intrested to see to what extent dutta stays admant and if and how he manages to explain the nature of his trust for nana. on the other hand i feel there might just..be a really angry reaction from dutta..and then he may realise later on that he was a little harsh with naku and make up for it.

@ red - Hmm, am thinking, maybe in a sudden gush of anger, Dutta might accidently push her or hurt her, and then might feel terribly guilty & THEN sits down to hear her out Ermm...maybe Ermm!

Even if it doesnt happen so, since Dutta has been behaving real angry with Nakku for the last 2 days, I'm sure there will be something through which he will redeem himself totally Wink, as LTL has this habit - whenever Dutta is harsh with Nakku, he will also redeem himself beautifully Embarrassed!
(example :- Dutta slapping Nakku, and then dinner on the kitchen floor scene Embarrassed)

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 11:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12

Go to top