CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

My Stories/OS/VMs (Page 90)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshma.

Been seeing your VMs at random of late..
Senior Inspector Abhijeet, Tales of Friendship and Friends Forever.. 

All the 3 were awesome and the last one was simply mindblowing.. Some scenes really brought tears to my eyes.

Thanx a lot Reshma Big smile
As u r Abhijeet sir's fan thats why asking have u watched the vm on pg 64 & pg 76 ?? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reshh16

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12843

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by Reshma.

Been seeing your VMs at random of late..
Senior Inspector Abhijeet, Tales of Friendship and Friends Forever.. 

All the 3 were awesome and the last one was simply mindblowing.. Some scenes really brought tears to my eyes.

Thanx a lot Reshma Big smile
As u r Abhijeet sir's fan thats why asking have u watched the vm on pg 64 & pg 76 ?? Wink

Welcome Deba Big smile
Nope re.. Exams ke baad dekhungi..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshma.

Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by Reshma.

Been seeing your VMs at random of late..
Senior Inspector Abhijeet, Tales of Friendship and Friends Forever.. 

All the 3 were awesome and the last one was simply mindblowing.. Some scenes really brought tears to my eyes.

Thanx a lot Reshma Big smile
As u r Abhijeet sir's fan thats why asking have u watched the vm on pg 64 & pg 76 ?? Wink

Welcome Deba Big smile
Nope re.. Exams ke baad dekhungi..Smile


okay...dekhna jarur LOLWink

I m waiting to see smileys LOL


Edited by debasree04 - 12 March 2014 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reshh16

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12843

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by Reshma.

Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by Reshma.

Been seeing your VMs at random of late..
Senior Inspector Abhijeet, Tales of Friendship and Friends Forever.. 

All the 3 were awesome and the last one was simply mindblowing.. Some scenes really brought tears to my eyes.

Thanx a lot Reshma Big smile
As u r Abhijeet sir's fan thats why asking have u watched the vm on pg 64 & pg 76 ?? Wink

Welcome Deba Big smile
Nope re.. Exams ke baad dekhungi..Smile


okay...dekhna jarur LOLWink

I m waiting to see smileys LOL

Sochte he itna smileys lagane ka mann kar raha hai LOL
Anyway,, Will comment soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12843

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Arre baap re..!! Aap ne toh mera murder kar diya Day Dreaming
ABHIJEET: This one really left me BlushingBlushingBlushing.. Shortest and murderous VM LOLLOL 

DEKHO AAYA KAUN.. ABHIJEET: Uff.. Kya yaar.. I loved the VM to bits. Clap Some scenes from AKAKR, his entry in the Goa episode, and many others only had me go BlushingBlushing 

Both the VMs were amazing..!! Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshma.

Arre baap re..!! Aap ne toh mera murder kar diya Day Dreaming
ABHIJEET: This one really left me BlushingBlushingBlushing.. Shortest and murderous VM LOLLOL 

DEKHO AAYA KAUN.. ABHIJEET: Uff.. Kya yaar.. I loved the VM to bits. Clap Some scenes from AKAKR, his entry in the Goa episode, and many others only had me go BlushingBlushing 

Both the VMs were amazing..!! Blushing

Thanx a lot Reshma Embarrassed

Murderous vm LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reshh16

buublly Goldie
buublly
buublly

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 2065

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
sorry deba 4 late replyEmbarrassed
just read ur story,it was really v niceClap
d concept was superbBig smile
FW ki mistake ka accha faayda uthaayaWink
I liked d idea of bringing back all d ex CID officersSmile
well doneBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buublly

sorry deba 4 late replyEmbarrassed
just read ur story,it was really v niceClap
d concept was superbBig smile
FW ki mistake ka accha faayda uthaayaWink
I liked d idea of bringing back all d ex CID officersSmile
well doneBig smile

Thanx a lot buublly Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FUNNY STORIES - By CIDians - 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98

Author: visrom   Replies: 783   Views: 68060

visrom 783 68060 17 July 2017 at 1:13pm by R_Ritz
CID stories writter

Author: poojaluvnbt   Replies: 3   Views: 908

poojaluvnbt 3 908 24 November 2014 at 6:41pm by Athene
FUNNY STORIES - By CIDians

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: prabha.   Replies: 1172   Views: 133992

prabha. 1172 133992 23 April 2014 at 6:55am by visrom
MEMBERS CID STORIES - CHEST

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 143   Views: 115340

Bhavanab 143 115340 21 May 2013 at 9:36pm by nsapo
SUHAANI/DRILABH'S CID STORIES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: suhani.cipamisa   Replies: 135   Views: 29286

suhani.cipamisa 135 29286 14 May 2013 at 5:53am by suhani.cipamisa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index