debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Sree I loved your entry. Especially all the clips and music you used. Clap

Thanx a lot Sri Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New VM on DUO !! See pg 108 (Page 63)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Wow Deba...I just saw this now. Big smile

It was fantastic. Clap

Just one point...I am not sure what was the theme...but when I look at the big picture, everything is fitting well into that video except the scene of Mohnish Behl and Krittika...that's from a romantic soap...why did you add that one? was it necessary as part of the theme?

Edited by visrom - 18 November 2012 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
 Debasree di..great job...StarClapParty

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Wow Deba...I just saw this now. Big smile

It was fantastic. Clap

Just one point...I am not sure what was the theme...but when I look at the big picture, everything is fitting well into that video except the scene of Mohnish Behl and Krittika...that's from a romantic soap...why did you add that one? was it necessary as part of the theme?

Thanx Big smile

actually there was no theme...it was said that u can choose original background of any promo or u can use particular movie promo or u can make own movie trailer...anything...
i just used the movie Rann's promo song but i make as it is a new movie as in Rann movie there is no sub-title as i used - The Battle Begins
actually in all type movie there is some love angle or portion even in thriller movies so i used that part as i liked it most LOL

Edited by debasree04 - 18 November 2012 at 12:19am

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

Debasree di..great job...StarClapParty

Thanx Deepika Big smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hmmm...but somehow that part is looking a bit off-topic. You could have used something from CID itself...Tongue maybe the Sachin-candle-lit-dinner thing or something...Wink

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

hmmm...but somehow that part is looking a bit off-topic. You could have used something from CID itself...Tongue maybe the Sachin-candle-lit-dinner thing or something...Wink

yeah LOL actually i was thinking to add more serials in it...thats why include KTLK...

but frankly speaking i never expect that cid/adalaat/ks based trailer can get any award...u know that why i am saying this LOLWink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
great job debo really very very nice update... loved this VM really very nice... Clap Clap Clap

debasree04

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.