CID

My Stories/OS/VMs (Page 60)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Just one thing to say 

Hats off to You Deba di. Really. This is a very honest feedback I am giving !!

Thanx for this detailed feedback Big smile

Towards the beginning I felt so so proud of the show.. The intros with the background speech... the addition of various audio clips from the episodes at the perfect timings.. Just one word.. Wonderful ! The collection of clips, the editing, the best scenes.. the best audio clips ...Everything is soo good. I wonder how come you can remember the perfect shots while making the vm . Mujhe to yaad hi nahi aata jab jarurat padhti hai LOL

LOL actually i made so many vms & i generally write those moments in one word file when i feel these moments r imp for making vm...u can see some of it in my collection which u have Wink

Once the Jaane Nahi denge thing started, My mood shifted towards being sad.. Its very touching to see those scenes, no matter how many times I see it. You also added Salunke and Freddy in Danger scenes, which made it complete... and then the tribute to the ones we have lost.. what a perfect selection of song ! I dont even know which movie that song is from Tongue.

I used one music before Jane nehin dunga song its from Tiranga movie title song & last song (Ek saathi aur vi tha) - its from LOC 
Big smile

The final shot of the team... I have always loved it...and how you used it at the right moment was again praiseworthy !

Thanx...its one of my favorites also
Big smile

Overall, all I can say is this one is one of the best VMs I have ever seen Star Thank you !

Thanx Embarrassed

I am glad you made it finally..and thanks a lot for uploading it on Dailymotion... Hug

U r most welcome Big smile

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I am typing my comments as I am watching the VM.

great

wowww...Clap

Awesome start.
Hug

Thanx yaar Big smile

Loved it...the starting with the intro in English along with titles of the cops...just one issue...I think Viren was Sr Insp.

upps...sorry...i asked about others to u but forgot to ask about Viren Silly

Those scenes from CID at Ransom, 571E...wow...I want to see all those episodes again now. Day Dreaming

Sach mein yaar...those moments r closed to our heart Day Dreaming  Heart Blushing

The jaane nahi denge tujhe was sort of similar to Shag's VM...it's just too Cry ...you have made Sonu Nigam's teary voice even more louder. CryCry Ek saath Behrupiya, AIC, AKI, Target ACP and (was it Aropi Dr Salunkhe??? I had missed it), AC scene...it's...CryCry Lots of tears...Then the death scenes...Cry

I know its very CryCry
No i didn't use any YSPT scenes...LOL where acp sir was crying for Salunkhe & duo r saving Dr Salunkhe --- both r from CID Virudh Adalaat Big smile

I was sort of hoping you would end it on a happier note, with some smiling faces...but this is...Cry 

Yeah...at first i will add something like that but at last i think then it would long more LOL so add just that scene (forgot the episode name)

Lovely VM...bohot senti kar diya...now you have to make something to make me smile...Ouch

Thanx Big smile
ab kya karu bolo...mere paas to kuch aur nehin...watch some classic cases Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

LOL actually i made so many vms & i generally write those moments in one word file when i feel these moments r imp for making vm...u can see some of it in my collection which u have Wink

Hmmm...now I get it...you must watch an episode with a VM maker's eye...that's how you get the right scenes. Also you download all episodes...so you have no trouble searching for them...I have to learn this...I search for videos on youtube after I think of making a VM...in fact with half finished VM open in movie maker. LOL

Edited by visrom - 14 November 2012 at 10:37pm

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Hmmm...now I get it...you must watch an episode with a VM maker's eye...that's how you get the right scenes. Also you download all episodes...so you have no trouble searching for them...I have to learn this...I search for videos on youtube after I think of making a VM...in fact with half finished VM open in movie maker. LOL

actually at some time i really spent lots of time to search then i realized i have to write it down somewhere...and yeah i have most rather all the videos which are present in internet...LOLLOL

visrom

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Big smileuff...!!  seriously now a days watching a video on net has become a great task of a day... D'oh when u sit back to watch a video sometimes you end up since the beginning of the day waiting for hours to get the video download SleepySleepySleepy

hey deba ...  don't know why but 4share link was hanging on my comp since yesterday  , thanks for doing it on DM ... though it again took long while to download , finally I got to watch the video DancingParty  

I can understand how long it must have taken for you to sit back to wait for the upload  ... so firstly I appreciate your patience for uploading it so many times ClapClapClap if YT has become a pain with CID videos , DM is not backward in creating hurdles in the upload ...  Sleepy anyways finally its done for u so all's well that ends well Big smileBig smile

17 mins long duration VM ... wow...Party that's amazing ... TongueBig smileTongue . always love to see such long CID VMs ... Day DreamingOnly one word I have to share with you after watching this VM "  you have mastered the art of making CID VMs...  " StarStarStar

Amazing set of songs selection , superb choice of scenes selection ClapClapClap the timeline, audio clips and narration - everything were in perfect sink ClapClapClap right from the beginning to end , you have beautifully captured and portrayed the  " The Reality of the Cop " ... Overall Yet again you did an excellent VM Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04visrom

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

Big smileuff...!!  seriously now a days watching a video on net has become a great task of a day... D'oh when u sit back to watch a video sometimes you end up since the beginning of the day waiting for hours to get the video download SleepySleepySleepy

sach mein its too much difficult...Ouch

hey deba ...  don't know why but 4share link was hanging on my comp since yesterday  , thanks for doing it on DM ... though it again took long while to download , finally I got to watch the video DancingParty 

when shagnika said - 4shared link is blocked & visrom said- its not opening...then i searched for another option & i uploaded it indailymotion Big smile

I can understand how long it must have taken for you to sit back to wait for the upload  ... so firstly I appreciate your patience for uploading it so many times ClapClapClap if YT has become a pain with CID videos , DM is not backward in creating hurdles in the upload ...  Sleepy anyways finally its done for u so all's well that ends well Big smileBig smile

Thanx yaar...puchho mat yaar 3 times 4shared 15-20% hone ke baad cancel ho gaya OuchOuch & it is my first time upload in 4shared & 4th time it was uploaded then i uploaded in dailymotion Tongue

17 mins long duration VM ... wow...Party that's amazing ... TongueBig smileTongue . always love to see such long CID VMs ... Day DreamingOnly one word I have to share with you after watching this VM "  you have mastered the art of making CID VMs...  " StarStarStar

hehehe...thanx for the compliment !!! Embarrassed But i m not master at all...LOL

Amazing set of songs selection , superb choice of scenes selection ClapClapClap the timeline, audio clips and narration - everything were in perfect sink ClapClapClap right from the beginning to end , you have beautifully captured and portrayed the  " The Reality of the Cop " ... Overall Yet again you did an excellent VM Thumbs Up

Thanx a lot for this detailed feedback !!! Big smile

-Twinkles-

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Arre haan ! I forgot about it D'oh Dikhaya tha aapne to... Now, from next time I know where to search such stuffs Cool

debasree04

..Princess.. IF-Dazzler
..Princess..
..Princess..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Awesome VM Deba DiClap
You did a fantastic jodThumbs Up 

debasree04

Go to top