Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Its a beautiful VmπŸ‘ and its really hurtful the way they have taken😭 it..thanks deba di😳
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nsapo

Its a beautiful VmπŸ‘ and its really hurtful the way they have taken😭 it..thanks deba di😳

Thanx Apoorva for watching it 😊
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Di for such a late review..4shared created a lot of trouble watching the VM..
I like the VM..its really very niceπŸ‘πŸ‘.. I like your song selection the mostπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..the song made me a li'l more emotional..
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Sorry Di for such a late review..4shared created a lot of trouble watching the VM..
I like the VM..its really very niceπŸ‘πŸ‘.. I like your song selection the mostπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..the song made me a li'l more emotional..

Thanx a lot Angel 😊
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sad one...
but a good try deba diπŸ‘β­οΈ
sry for late reply
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Souj-

sad one...

but a good try deba diπŸ‘β­οΈ
sry for late reply

Thanx a lot Souj for watching it 😊
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

I am very much sad in my personal life & this duo tension increases my sadness πŸ˜­
I made this vm not to impress anyone rather to vent out my sorrow...its a very simple vm...
When i saw these scenes i remember the song of Movie - Dostana of Amitabh & Shatrughna...so used that song...
If i would cut Shreya/Purvi in few scenes then the essence of the scene would be gone...so i went with original...sorry for that!

Warning - Please watch it at your own risk...😈

Dostana!

YT Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRXWY0ZC8pQ&feature=youtu.be

Uploaded on YT also but It will be blocked so soon by setindia...its already blocked

Ah Sree this was lovely, sweet, but so sad as well. I loved the song you chose. It really does match the duo so well.

I liked that you didn't cut out Shreya and Purvi from some scenes. Without them some scenes would have made no sense.
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Ah Sree this was lovely, sweet, but so sad as well. I loved the song you chose. It really does match the duo so well.

I liked that you didn't cut out Shreya and Purvi from some scenes. Without them some scenes would have made no sense.

Thanx a lot Sri 😊
About red part...exactly! Thats why i goes for original πŸ˜›
debasree04 thumbnail
As i promised i will surely make a happy vm on duo...though i have no idea for it till now πŸ˜› maybe i want to show tension & patch-up both...
If u have any idea u can share with me πŸ˜›
Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
I know everyone is waiting to see Daya sir & Hrishikesh Sir's gift.

Before posting, I have a request to all of you - I am not a professional in this field. I am making without proper training. I always try to something new...you hardly see same creation twice...mere diamaag mein humhesha ulta sidha ideas aate hi hein πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Sometime all of you like that..sometime not...but that's not intentionally rather I put same effort in every creation...whenever you give negative feedback, I always try to keep it in mind...
Now why I am giving long speech πŸ˜†
I got mixed feedback regarding Daya sir's frame...someone like it, someone not...if you don't like, tell me on my face, I would never mind BUT DON'T SAY EVEN THINK THAT I AM INTENTIONALLY MADE IT JUST BECAUSE I AM HERE CONSIDERED AS ADITYA SIR'S FAN ONLY! This kind of treatment, I recently got which hurt me a lot Anyway who told me that's not important here as that's totally our (that person & me) issue & we solved it in our way [DONT PM me regarding this].

ITS FULLY A CREATOR'S CREATION!
😳

For me, only matter Daya sir! Till now I don't know his reaction

okay speech khatam...πŸ˜†

Here is the gift...PLEASE DON'T CUT/CROP IT...YOU CAN SHARE IT IN FB, TWITTER BUT DON'T USE ANY OTHER TAG OVER IT...ITS A REQUEST!

https://i.imgur.com/h9tU5qH.jpg

Now come to Hrishikesh Sir's Gift...I made one VM on him...in the following VM, I cut last birthday wishing part, rest of the VM is just same what we have sent. I put lots of effort to make this VM...itna effort maine kisi VM mein nehin diya...

Ins Sachin - Journey in CID

I have posted both the gifts in Main Birthday Thread also.

Please Check & Comment πŸ˜›
Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago