Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #117 [4/5 - Epi. 137] (Page 2)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

rajvir:  AngryCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored   nt arohi ur a dhabba on ahluwalia's name!!! such a idiotic police officer!!!!

amrit: wat kind of a mother r u??? rajvir insulted arohi soo badly...he insulted ur daughter n u dint say a wrd!! shame on u!!  Angry

arohi n daddu scene:
i thought budhha uthega n will talk 2 arohi!! but he dint evn respond..kya faida tha arohi ka waha pe jaane ka..

jo kasar rajvir neh chori thi woh arvind neh puri kardi!!   AngryOuch

arohi:   Cry  she was soo much hurt by her own family members...she had no1z shoulder to cry on! no1 2 share her grief!!

kritz was too gud hea!! Clap Star

n der cumz our super hero!!! arjun  Hug  arohi's shadow who nvr leaves arohi alone!!!

luvd the rain sequence.. gud it was nt oversdone n perfectly fitted the situation!!!

highlights of the epi:
rajvir n arjun confrntation

ClapClapClap arjun luvd ur attitude n confidence...keep it up dude!! rajvir chachu ki bolti hi bandh kardi..bada aya tha arjun ko dhamki dene... Tongue

karan u were mindblowin...u carried off the scene very very well!!  ClapStar

LOLLOL funny thing i noticed:

durin the dream sequence: karan had clean shaved! n bak 2 jail he had sum light beard!! hehe!!!

hate u imagine tv & dv's !! if ur endin kmh just for that silly ratan ka rishta shw den itz gonna b a super flop..dekhlena!!
u hv hurt soo many fans' emotions..u will c the outcome of it soon!!
imagine is only because of kmh n nt ur other silly shws wid weird names like looteri dulhan n etc...
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Edited by channi_star - 04 May 2011 at 11:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4ever-anzaeram-KMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
My analysis

I missed last 2 episodes but read the updates.

So today when i finally caught up. Was shocked by Rajveer telling you are a black spot on KSA to Arohi. Who is Rajveer to give character certificate to Arohi or Arjun? He is just a police officer- please investigate case properly instead of giving bashaan. I think Rajveer wanted to become politician but his dad forced him to be police officer. Thats why always keeps giving bashaan. I cannot take his bashaan's anymore. Rajveer, if you are a good human who has not done a single fault in life you can raise finger on others. Don't you know when you point one finger at others 4 get pointed to you?

And why Amrit, bua all kept quiet and did not tell Rajveer to keep quiet? They act like furnitures- no voice/opinion of their own.

And Arohi went there to surrender? Why? Because she stole tapes? What was necessity. Accused lawyer if he puts a request can get all eveidence collected at site no? Did Rajveer refuse to give it to Arjun lawyer? No. then why Arohi stole? Please put some logic in show.

Arohi gets upset and runs to complain to dadu? When will she ever grow up? She always wants chachu, dadu, Arjun etc? Please show some girl power. Arvind again misbehaves with her saying only family members allowed. Who is he to decide who is family and who is not?

Then rain sequence- in serious scenes suddenly flow is stopped when illogical scenes are shown. So please CVs get brains while introducing a song in correct sequence?

Arjun loves Arohi so much that if she says Arjun somewhere he can feel it in jail cell- that was a very good scene.

And Rajveer only has one work in life as police officer be behind Arjun whatever he does, whereever he goes.
When Arjun was with RPS he would always go and threaten him to get his dad and him jailed?
After Arjun started loving Arohi, he always threatens him with jail term and to seperate him from Arohi?
Rajveer you are not Arjun personal body gaurd please leave him alone. You are an ACP. Even in jail he is not allowing Arjun peace of mind.

Rajveer has no brains. Why will a murderer come and self confess he had intention to kill and surrender himself?

Then Rajveer giving a big bashaan on Arohi and taht she has never lost till now but will soon.

Arjun tells him he never believed in love and thoought they are bookish things before he met Arohi. Arohi thought him to love. Arjun you always knew how to love - you loved your family despite their hostility. Arohi made you realize that the path of truth is the correct one and made you believe in yourself and power of truth and not run away from itClap.

Rajveer said because of you she learned to steal. Arjun face was worth looking at that scene. Shock, upset, doubt, sadness that what Arohi always told him she herself is doing? Arohi, please ya, do not do such things. Just ask it legally by putting petition. Now everyone will blame Arjun not you for stealing.

Arjun tells Rajveer to be patient and not underestimate love. Arjun said in fight between lovers and world lovers always won- but at what cost Arjun at the cost of giving their life. Did you forget Romeo-Juliet, Heer-Ranjha etc. So your fight is very long and may never end all life.

Another thing, why Rajveer talking all smiling with Arjun. Just 2 days back he hits him black and blue and 2 days later he is meeting him and smirking and smiling at Arjun talk. Musn't he show anger because he thinks Arjun shot his father.

Arjun reaction was fine because although he used to have tashan with Rajveer he had never misbehaved with him and always was leg pulling him every time. But why is he also not angry because Rajveer family killed his real mom. When Rajveer would speak badly about RPS his adopted dad he would go into rage but now he knows Rajveers family killed his mom and yet no anger towards Rajveer- unbelievable.Shocked

And last episode he also told Rajveer when we will be friends agian? What Arjun you forgot they are responsible for your moms deathConfused

We know Ram Punjabi will be killed.

So who killed him RPS and co? Rajveer and co? Others?

Again we require lawyer for Arjun? My advice Arjun be your own lawyer and court marshall all Allu's and Singhus in court. And also prove your moms innocence.

But agian heard KMH2 is ending. Not sure if they have time to show all this.

Today brilliant acting from Arjun and Arohi.

Edited by myviewprem - 04 May 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everSHAHAD971channi_starKMH-NASHArasika_DSroshaniD-Olly-kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Res.   donno if  I am going to edit or not.

for now my take is  DITTO  to  shibz's take.   I felt the exact same way. and agree word to word, including the piece of mind advice to CVs and the title track not being used properly and not being justified and the failure to make title track video.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starKMH-NASHAroshaniDrasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Res  

Cv's Ne Saab Ka Mood Off kar Diya Yaar ConfusedOuch 
Surprise Par Surprise Diye Jaa Rahe Haai Aur Woh Bhi Saab Ke Sab Bad Dead

Buut Guuys Don't Loose Hopes ...Petition Has Reached Almost 400  Signatures In Few Hoours So Just Wait & Waatch Embarrassed

Humara Jalwa Dekhe Ge Duniya Waale Wink
Tabhi Maloom Hoga Ke Kitni Mohabbat Hai Hum Saab Ko Big smile

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 04 May 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Miiss_Uroojchanni_starKMH-NASHAroshaniDrasika_DSkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
song for today   ,    both  for arjuhi  vs  pyaar ke dushman  and  KMH viewers vs Imagine tv.

@ari  - can u post it in ur post, I forgot to resever for songs of the day post.  or u can make ur post as songs of the day post and reserve another one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starKMH-NASHAroshaniDrasika_DSMariaa.SG

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
already having a horrible day and then the news of KMH ending CryCry

could today get any worse AngryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDrasika_DSkavyasam

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Not in mood for writing take anyways will edit it kavs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDkavyasam

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode, I felt so bad for Arohi today she was completely shattered by what her family was doing to her. Kritika's performance was amazing, I really felt for her character. I hope when the truth is out, she doesn't forgive her family. Their tough love, is cruel. They are treating Arohi like a complete outsider, shame on them!

I loved the rain sequence, beautifully done and the song selection was perfect! I love Saibo, glad it was used on Arjuhi!

Another scene I loved was Arjun vs Rajveer. Rajveer is so smug and arrogant but Arjun handled things well. I love what he said about not underestimating the power of love, Rajveer's overconfidence will be his downfall. It has been proven no matter how hard people try to keep Arjuhi apart, they fight that much harder to be together.

Not liking what I read about Ram, I was looking forward to him defending Arjun but leave it to the CVs to add more twists to the show. One thing for sure, Arohi will not give up like Arjun said she will not accept defeat!

I really hope KMH2 does not end, it is such a good show. Hopefully our pleas on facebook and the petition will help keep the show alive!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAroshaniDrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam

Go to top