Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
 The way the channel is axing  their most popular daily  for the filthy type marriage based show ... i am scared abt fate of CGM ... in the channel . coz earlier also they axed "Dharamveer".. & they do have d bad habit of axing most successful shows!... CGM CVs .. if so then shift "CGM" to other channel ... we cant think of axing of "CGM"Angry

God Save CGMCryShocked

Edited by rinku4u - 04 May 2011 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont dare to touch "CGM "! I am scared!..:(" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Don't worry Rinku...they won't axe Cgm...Ist thing, unlike DV it's not a fiction...they can't twist the storyline according to their own will...it's a historical show based on facts, it will end with a definite ending...secondly it's got weekend advantage...they can't bring a stupid reality show to compete with it...and it's the only show 4m imagine that is in top 50 beating all its daily shows...if they will axe it, it's going to be their loss and i'm going 2 curse them 4 agesAngry  Cgm has a long way to go.

Long live CGMThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksrinku4u...PARiNA...

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
after 3yrs  i am following any show .. regularly ... agar ise kuch hua naa ...toh..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Dont worry Rinku dear...CGM ko kuch nai hoga...Smile

rinku4u

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
dnt wrry rinku n agar aisa kuch hua to hum sab hai na ye channel hi band kjarwa denge cgm ki kasam Angry

rinku4u

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

The way the channel is axing  their most popular daily  for the filthy type marriage based show ... i am scared abt fate of CGM ... in the channel . coz earlier also they axed "Dharamveer".. & they do have d bad habit of axing most successful shows!... CGM CVs .. if so then shift "CGM" to other channel ... we cant think of axing of "CGM"Angry

God Save CGMCryShocked

i completely agree wid u rinku
n this imagine doesnt hv any sense
they either shift their popular shows or stop promoting dem leading to der downfall
or they axe it
i hope imagine gets some sense into their heads n understands the value of CGM for dem n us !!

rinku4u

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
CGM is the bst show on imagine ryt now no no question of axieing it

dont worry

rinku4u

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
sweeets its quite early to worry about

rinku4u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.