Precap- Gopi gets down in the platform

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So got to c the famous dream sequence...And i am not really happy with it,,,,,Anyways i want real romance and not dreams...

BTW precap looks good...Gopi asks Ahem what to do when station comes and he yells saying Get down...And madam literally listens and gets down in the platform...ANd everyone is shocked...😆

I hope AHem roams all around searching for her...(And i secretly hope he misses her)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aham looks shocked well he deserves to be he told her to get off, i want him to panic.
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder why the shocked look. He knows very well that she'll do it if she is told to do something. He should know that much about Gopi. He deserves it. 
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nothing new. He always gets her in trouble and never feels sorry. And here we sit and try to analyze how he felt about the consequence...CV's comes up with great plots to keep us busy.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Yeah he deserves it...And he wil yell at her again for doing what he instructed her...

I want Kokito give him nicely...
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Plain and simple he's a jerk...and he needs somene with Kinjal's attitude to set him staright. Be a double jerk to starighten him out
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonder if Gopi catches another train all by herself to get there, helped out by the Swiss people.
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think aham also get down from train bcoz he knws that gopi don't knw english so she can't come back on herself and anyone can take advntage of her and gopi also knw hotels no so and aham may be don't knw hotels no and gopi tell him then he recognise gopi's talent again and I m bit of sure that they show it DDLJ types and make aham take care of her in swiss without interfrance from rashi so he came to knw abt his real self
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ahemji kahdiya..gopi bina dekhe platform mein uthargayi...

how come..shes sitting with koki rashi and jigar...they all are in the train..and the train will stop in the platform atleast 2 mins...this 2 mins gopi dint find koki..ahemji..and rashi has not stepped out...shes standing there with out calling them...

anyway DDLJ and bachna ae haseeno idea...hero helping heroine...together for sometime...and fall in love...good...
chennaigirl thumbnail
Atleast if he gets down all by himself and finds her then it s fine...I am tired of seeing the rolling eye of Koki everytime(No offense meant)...He has to do it by himself