India-Forums

Interview Questions for Jai & Kruti (Page 4)

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Mihir told me to ask these...as he is on his "choro IF andolan"...Smile

Jai...
Who's the best at hip-hop from Josh and Jalwa?
If Josh loses DKS, this will be your 3rd loss in a row in DID(including DID 1 and DID LM), how does that feel?
Who is a better mentor, teacher and choreographer? Shiamak or Terence?

Kruti...
Would you accept the offer to be a skipper in DID LM?
Do you think Terence sir didn't use all your potential by giving better choreographies to other contestants?

Edited by Payal9 - 04 May 2011 at 9:57pm

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I hope I'm not late. If i am, then you can discard my questions (obviously).

Jai:
Who are you the closest to from Team Josh?

Who are you the  closest to from Team Jalwa?

Do you visit Dance India Dance pages on India Forums? If so then how often do you visit, and do you read all the posts about yourself?

Can you please do a duet with Atul in DKS? Your previous duet with Atul on the Kal ho na ho song was a very memorable performance. I would love to see the two of you dance together again.

Who is your best female contestant on DID (all DID shows count) that  you have been partnered with?

Kruti
Which girl from Team Jalwa are you  closest to?

Which boy from Team Jalwa are you closest to? Wink

Who are you the closest to from Team Josh?

Who is your best male contestant on DID (all DID shows count) that  you have been patnered with?

Can you please request Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj to do a duet together in DKS. I've been waiting for them to perform together since the first episode of DKS. 

Edited by tawashe - 05 May 2011 at 10:04am
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal9

Jai...
If Josh loses DKS, this will be your 3rd loss in a row in DID(including DID 1 and DID LM), how does that feel?

Kruti...
Do you think Terence sir didn't use all your potential by giving better choreographies to other contestants?

OMG, the last question  addressed to kruti, so many of us thought about it, but that is a very politically incorrect question,i doubt kruti will reply

@ CPR: i read your post, didnt have time to reply yesterday, thank you, now will await the answers.
Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

Jai...

Kruti...

OMG, the last question  addressed to kruti, so many of us thought about it, but that is a very politically incorrect question,i doubt kruti will reply

@ CPR: i read your post, didnt have time to reply yesterday, thank you, now will await the answers.

but its not official interview or anything, we have been looking for that answer since DID 2 days! Im sure lot ppl wnt to knw what kruti felt...
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Jai...

Kruti...

but its not official interview or anything, we have been looking for that answer since DID 2 days! Im sure lot ppl wnt to knw what kruti felt...
but on public forum? it is semi official, coz it will be published on IF,while we all want to know what she felt, she is far too sensible for that
Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Jai...

Kruti...

but on public forum? it is semi official, coz it will be published on IF,while we all want to know what she felt, she is far too sensible for that

Its upto cutiepie then i guess SmileBig smile 
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
guys i've been really tied up on my finals and stuff. just got done with everything today. i'll be taking questions up till 7 pm (usa eastern standard time).

they will be sent to jai & kruti by tonight. then it all depends on how fast they both reply back to me. if they reply back sooner, the interview will be up sooner. if they take ages, the interview will take ages. hahaha. :-)
thanks for all the questions.
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Questions have been sent to both Jai & Kruti. Now it all depends on how fast they answer. :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9Noor_Ul_Ain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index