India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Want SIDYA To suffer (Page 3)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I doubt they'll show DD suffering or paying for her sins in any meaningful way.  Her real payback is that uske pas sukh chain nahin hai despite getting everything she wanted -- the man she loved, the status and easy life she probably craved.  Happiness [hir bhi nahi hai uske paas - she is so insecure all the time and so distrustful of those closest to her and so blind to real love and respect.

Sometimes I think that this story is like a greek tragedy (or Shakespearean for that matter).  Viren and Nivi ko khushi khabi nahi milegi -- in terms of having a happy normal life.  Real khushi to hai unke paas -- each other's love (though the CTs are killing that as well).  Who knows, maybe they have that kind of an end in mind...(I sincerely hope not)

Edited by minu2011 - 05 May 2011 at 2:49am

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Why cant SIDYA suffer !!!! Why does it always have to be Nivren suffering , crying and taking the family brunt !!!
Why cant SIDYA face family tantrums ...Why is the family not told about Divya going for an abortion .!!! Why is Sid always making a stupid face !!! Why WHy Why !!!!!

Is it because the CTs kknow they cant act !!! I am tired of both of them and their stupid acting and CTs never allowing them to suffer ... I want Divya to have a miscarriage and cry for the rest of her life

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index