India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Want SIDYA To suffer

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Why cant SIDYA suffer !!!! Why does it always have to be Nivren suffering , crying and taking the family brunt !!!
Why cant SIDYA face family tantrums ...Why is the family not told about Divya going for an abortion .!!! Why is Sid always making a stupid face !!! Why WHy Why !!!!!

Is it because the CTs kknow they cant act !!! I am tired of both of them and their stupid acting and CTs never allowing them to suffer ... I want Divya to have a miscarriage and cry for the rest of her life

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

jsmn21shubabegumranmarsanjanasirisavera2007huneymonstatashu20sarahagstnminu2011kinny_ranvirJasleenshaffamahix3vids08-aamina--Atiya-ButifuleyesAlphabet26FrozenRainanjaani07anjubalawadi..dollAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sanjanasiri Groupbie
sanjanasiri
sanjanasiri

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i support u...they shd knw the value of nivi
surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i did not want sidya suffer...im just  they  know the value nivi...i want they support nivi ...bcz nivi  now will be alone to handle situation in  sood family...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Lams I think its their acting skills. I want to kidnap divya , sit with her and tell her how she got around marrying Sid. Record the conversation and make her listen to it every morning in case she forgets.Then I want Sid to tell the family how she went fr abortion bcos he refused to leave the sood mansion.then I want DS to send her to HL and tell her to stay put.

but then what do I do with sid. Well he anyways won't make any diff.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvandipaisarahagstnINGCIVsamin6edwardcullen19FrozenRainanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Sid except in the beginning he never supported what is right, he blindly stands behind the family. That is what he is doing now. For him dd and baby are imp so he will watch whatever happens. Dd is shown selfish and does not analyze she agrees with whom ever says nicethings to her and add flame her own idiotic mother. They killed her character for me when she went for abortion, that is beyond excusable in my pov and Sid supporting her after all that lost my respect completely. The way they are showing today I hope they don't blame nivi if something bad happens to dd. Dd might point finger at nivi just for spite and with viren in is own hell nivi is left alone again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahagstnanjaani07

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Lamya, no matter what SiDya will never suffer. It will always be NiVren. CTs are sadistic and they take pleasure in showing NiVren suffering. I have no respect for SiDya. And no matter how much we break our head, we will not be able to make CTs show what we want. I want Sood house to know what Divya was upto and she was calmly lying on the operations table to get her child aborted and that too without permission of her husband and it was Nivi who used her brain and called Sid. I want to see reactions of Sood family and HL after knowing this fact and then all truths to come out...
But I do not think so we will see this in the history of CCBM.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtashu20sarahagstnvids08anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Before an abortion, around an hour before a drug is given to the pregnant mother and even if she decides later on that she does not want an abortion, chances are she will have anyway because of the medicine. I will not be surprised if she has one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey Lamya, we will be wishing and dreaming but it will never happen dear.
Iski toh sawal hi nahi utthi yaar, only and only Nivedita should suffer and because Viren is connected with her he should suffer. That is all, I am damn sure, sorry for my language but they will show a 30 minutes happy ending in the end, where everyone is happy and everyone accepted everyone. All mistakes forgiven and they live as if nothing happened for these past 8 months.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumanjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index