Lux Dance ke Superstars

TOI: Remo/Shiamak floored with Manish

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Remo-Shaimak floored with Manish

TNN | May 4, 2011, 05.05pm IST

Choreographers Remo and Shiamak Davar are usually in praise of the dancing contestants on their show. But this time they are floored by the host.

Anchor, standup comedian and actor Manish Paul is the most popular host today whether on television or event or any film award function. And he has been getting rave reviews for his performance.

Recently while anchoring the show Dance Ke Superstars , he kept getting applause from judges Remo and Shiamak Davar. Ask Manish and he laughs at the mention saying, "It was initially very pleasant and then I started feeling a bit conscious too with the amount of praise I was getting. On almost every line Remo would say 'great' or 'amazing'. However Shiamak was totally floored. He would stand up and clap on each and every line of mine. I am completely enjoying myself."

The script given to him is great but then Manish is known to add a lot of his own personality into the act as well as improvise a lot as per the requirement of the hour. Another show of Manish on air is a comedy series titled Pyaar Mein Twist with Roshni Chopra as his wife and Bharati as his mom-in-law.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manish is a very entertaining host so he deserves all the praise πŸ˜› 
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOVE MANISH!! He is just so amazingly talented and possibly the only host that never overdoes it!! I hope that he gets every hosting gig possible... well.. the ones for good shows!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β€οΈ
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for posting...Manish is a laugh riot...seriously THE best DID host ever...truly livens up the show with his spontaneity and witty one liners...lol
YES YES YESSS!! THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT 😎

Love you my dear Manish <3

Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manish is undoubtedly the best host ever! I hope he becomes the permanent host for DID. πŸ˜³
Manish tu kya hai re tu sab kuch karta hai! πŸ‘
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He really is very good. I enjoy him a lot as a host because he's so funny and spontaneous. 
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never liked a host so much before and I never realized how important a host is for a show until I saw Manish. He is too good to be put in words. Sky is the limit for him and may he win our hearts forever❀️

oh btw Manish doesn't have a fan page on FB. How surprising *Sigh* πŸ˜­
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HEY, I was EXPECTING this article to come out soon...
because Remo and Shiamak are usually falling off their chairs after everything Manish says! 🀣

and I know how they must be feeling because by the time they start falling off, I am already on the floor! πŸ˜†

YOU DA YOU DA BEST MPAUL! 
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv2dance

I never liked a host so much before and I never realized how important a host is for a show until I saw Manish. He is too good to be put in words. Sky is the limit for him and may he win our hearts forever❀️

oh btw Manish doesn't have a fan page on FB. How surprising *Sigh* πŸ˜­

Manish does have a fan page on FB πŸ˜ƒ!! Everyone join it plz! πŸ˜‰

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manish-Paul-is-Awesome-he-Rocks/129909663721177#!/pages/MANISH-PAULS-FAN-CLUB/109964615722784

P.S. Manish is awsome!😳