TOI: Remo/Shiamak floored with Manish

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Remo-Shaimak floored with Manish

TNN | May 4, 2011, 05.05pm IST

Choreographers Remo and Shiamak Davar are usually in praise of the dancing contestants on their show. But this time they are floored by the host.

Anchor, standup comedian and actor Manish Paul is the most popular host today whether on television or event or any film award function. And he has been getting rave reviews for his performance.

Recently while anchoring the show Dance Ke Superstars , he kept getting applause from judges Remo and Shiamak Davar. Ask Manish and he laughs at the mention saying, "It was initially very pleasant and then I started feeling a bit conscious too with the amount of praise I was getting. On almost every line Remo would say 'great' or 'amazing'. However Shiamak was totally floored. He would stand up and clap on each and every line of mine. I am completely enjoying myself."

The script given to him is great but then Manish is known to add a lot of his own personality into the act as well as improvise a lot as per the requirement of the hour. Another show of Manish on air is a comedy series titled Pyaar Mein Twist with Roshni Chopra as his wife and Bharati as his mom-in-law.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Payal9Noor_Ul_Ainluv2danceNatkhatparipavitrianbismazaman2000bratz007irene_ccharmz517shootingstar27-desigirl-bbbcccpigbelly4myfeetshivani003dmgmjht4evermazkachazkaNisha_90Vishakha_SakhiyipeeAreYaar

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Manish is a very entertaining host so he deserves all the praise Tongue 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9luv2dancepavitrianArmu4evairene_c-desigirl-

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
LOVE MANISH!! He is just so amazingly talented and possibly the only host that never overdoes it!! I hope that he gets every hosting gig possible... well.. the ones for good shows!! WinkClapHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9luv2danceArmu4evairene_c-desigirl-shivani003yipee

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting...Manish is a laugh riot...seriously THE best DID host ever...truly livens up the show with his spontaneity and witty one liners...lol

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9Noor_Ul_AinpavitrianArmu4evairene_c-desigirl-pigbelly4myfeetmazkachazkayipee

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

best host ever!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianArmu4evairene_c

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Noor_Ul_Ainirene_ccharmz517

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Manish is undoubtedly the best host ever! I hope he becomes the permanent host for DID. Embarrassed
Manish tu kya hai re tu sab kuch karta hai! Clap

Payal9irene_ccharmz517

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
He really is very good. I enjoy him a lot as a host because he's so funny and spontaneous. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_ccharmz517

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index