The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
UPDATING

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Classy_GalsiroililyXXaquafireXXDilsaysmallvillekomlikaRamhariCrazzyBusychsweety22meghaparti

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Waiting in line

FireSafireFiree

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
take care of ur self

FireSafireFiree

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Me w8inggg...Day Dreaming

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

REMORSE
PART 85

My heart failed to beat, as his body was not leaving a single gap on my. We moaned together under the spread. When he stopped, looking at me lovingly, I sighed. Telling him to come closer with my eyes for a passionate kiss.

After few hours, we managed to put the cloths back on & continued out journey to the town. One bad thing of living in a forest I thought. Walk! Not that I mind, I was rather enjoying the small conversation we made, while his hand tightly gripped round my.
"it seems like we have long way to go!" he stops. Bringing me close to his embrace. "are there any problem?" I replied to his suggestion. I see no reason to complain long as we are together. I am rather enjoying the open air.
"no! No problem at all!" he whispered, bringing my lips close to his for a kiss.

After 2 hours we finally arrive. It suppose up take 2 minute, but I guess being with maan, that something not ought to happen!

Geet looks at everything, starting with jewelry to bangle & asking maan now & then which one to were. He smiles, & liked everything!
"I only need one pair!"
"when have I suggested not to buy one pair!"
"per, could you at least chose one!"
"I love all of them!" he replied with honesty. Geet made a pleading face.
"can you just choose one! They we will take a leave!" she demands.
Maan looks at the shopkeeper. Amused. "can you pack everything that you have shown to my wife." geet tries to protest instantly. He ought to spen all there saving here! Not that it will even spend 1% of his money, but still.
"don't worry!" maan assured by looking at geets worrying face. "your husband not poor yet!" geet half smiled as she looked at the shopping!

Once they came out, she did not say a Word, few worker will drop the shopping to there home. It's simply to much.

"you spending this much money for no reason!" geet hasetatitted to speak out single word!
Maan looks at her instantly, "this is not wasting, it's my wedding!" he replied.
"maan! I know, per!"
"shh!" he rests his finger on her lips.. "it's our wedding!" a small smile crept up on geets face... She hugs him tight.
Suddenly the goon maan hired in past for geet, few showed up. One of the man told there car to stop! Surprised to see both together!
Man "isn't that the guy who made a massive hassle over his own wife!"
Man 2 "ka yar! Look at how she is hugging him back!"
Man "let's ask how much money did she get offered to sleep with him!" both men laughs, giving one another high five.

Maan "ghar chale!" geet nodes with a smile. As they both turned round, two tall man stood in front of them. Same Hight  as maan! Geet recognized them instantly. She jumped. Holding maan tighter, while maan confused. He barely remember there face!
Man "so how much is she?" he mocked. Maan's anger instantly hit it's pick! He did not linger wait. A punce, hard punch knocked the guy off! 2nd man stood there silent! Watching his friend. Bleeding nose & mouth.
Man 2 "why have you done this for?" he asked angrily! "you are the one who have hired us to picture her getting raped!" maans mind instantly went back to the past.
The man walked off with his friend, leaving maan in shock. He stood there num!
Geet "ghar chalo! Ae sab puriny bath hi!"Maan snaps, not taking in any words! But she repeats again, "ghar chalo!" geet could guess maans torment clearly. A bitter truth that won't leave them so easily. Geet holds his hand tightly... Making there way back...

Both walked back to the house, it was almost evening, everything was ready. The mehendi to be hold next day. Geet could clearly see maans torment! But this time her presence is there! Yes he done a mistake, but she will do her best to wipe them off... Or to live with the facts.

"whats wrong maan?" geet asked him, while resting her cheek on his back. Hugging him tight. She knew well, she could be the only cure he can have. Only her could satisfy him. 

"nothing!..." he replies back, still not looking at her eyes,

"there are something wrong, & hiding will do no good. I know why you are upset!" she spines him round, cupping his face, "but we have to learn to forget! Or live with it... I don't want any trouble, not before our wedding."

Words brought tears in maans eyes... Something will hunt him forever... No matter what... No matter how much he may try to forget it will always hunt him... Its simply remorse... Geet takes him to the bed... Loving him... Caring... Everything she ever wanted to do...

Next morning was a completely different light when maan woke up. He gently trailed his finger down geets back... Tickling her. She smiled... As maan removed all the hair to one side... "good morning!" his voice sounded so lively & happy... Something made geet jump instantly. She spines round under him. Snaking her hand round his neck... "good morning..."

Maan "today is our mehndi!" geet smiles... 

"I know!"

"& "

"&"

There eyes seems not to move or have any intention to get up from the bed... But what els they could do... Its there wedding after all...

next- sweet sweet

:)

hay you all... thanks for all the love & support...

pls lv coment & like to motivate

xxx

The following 225 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10nams4laila889dpurvagaberinlwgeet1611987simran2608shanky18nilu_50swtpoolovelyniniamiainageettcukishAYESHAJAVAIDstar432canonlittlerenu16NK4MSK.Naziasonika19749290860623kasturi11zazoy12zainah320deekshacgkrishna.pp1980fizza25asmi123trendyfriendsPaingelgurleeraman_simerlakshmisalvadit3ejmans22day2008rsingh0103virensweedachoudhary.aMohana14poojaaddistaannikalpana_spnnithi07bhakbhartifanavantika_singhguru-ki-dewaanihemvbshansukVirIka4everoptimismnonabebuhansasma-Elfin-nazsijcyberprincessholyangelriyaanu87ThugAngelcue1mons_mbPoonamTmaureen84sana.saba7anaum91snemaankkaavvyyaarosesanakhansangelmamatha.pinku33alfiya7ashuvarpari_DDrostimli95an.anitsarzahMaaneet_Deewanianna12SiniHandascorpiodreamsglamdoll12payal12zoha25HADmishti-eiya-imaasthaLola13XXaquafireXXHina.khanxxxmy_maan_geetstar_777m-g19LadyArwenHawtieSeeplove-watersiroililymallu.crowe20Be.edgynan_10mansijani21sanjuleeam_sweet_paribhabhaRukhluvMaanmaansi007crazydevil87bobbydollyadanuQueenbeePallavicharlie1950summikhandreamy4eversweet_mittalsrikrithipushpikareena32bd670816heermeherkiran99-Humera-Cutee999PaintedSkyAnu-Ananya-shamima-amzu32puthcyum321JayaRneethuMGmuskaan_cute19GudiyalovesgurugangesegbMsMovielover286pearlambeernsheetalvasa--ANGEL--Pearl_27Shimmerrjeyanthi123d_sonia29priyamaneet-56-Zahra15-anushaarjasimi91TinkerBellatanvi04libra25Dilsay-Veritaserum-rupzloveuritzy09paponeconRamharikrati518myprideRaDMG25mrk-1lovelycutietedykuhu18blueopalAsh1991sanu3108ambbihashruti_luvs_msksweet cherryanjucoolajennkomlikaviny_queensonu4eversmallvilledivareena-karishma-swetha10preethimonikasethmeghapartiWriter_At_Heartmaaniqramandymoresweet scorpiomchopramitzi11-afsha-CrazzyBusynamita25SahSahKaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10--aarthi----Ratna--sona-raiShalve-kawaii-preethiachsweety22seemamarySabmeratu.zaara2212rs12345Tyro---nishu----Nia04-Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaMadhuri53todayzstar_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.dumasSecretKhabri420khwaishfanspvdDownhill

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
that was awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123FireSafireFiree

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
lovely update...
they have to wipe away the memories...but it is impossible..
some1 or something will always make them remember...
continue soon.. 

FireSafireFiree

Go to top