The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Remorse
Part 84

The love seems to never end, & about maan something really different plaid in her brain. It always have, but today, she could not explain what so different about him.
One by one everyone walked in to there new decorated House.
Rajji did not stop talking while kesar couldn't be more happy. House was full of love but for maan & geet there eyes could barely remove the gaze. The love maan seeing on geets eyes left him speechless, the happiness she had, that something he would die for. This is his geet. Something he could never ignore. As people started to hug him, thanking him, being proud all he could see was his geet. Lost in the midst ocean. Lost to see the spark that brought him alive. Geet smiles, looking down. Looking beautiful. Her nose ring twinkled her eyes, glitters. She looks up. Her glossy lips, he was so tempted to kiss, but controlled.
Geet
"ka hua?" maan smiles nodding a no! Nothing. Both wore White cloths... Standing out in the colourful house.
Maan
"you looking beautiful." geet sighed looking down. Her hand rests on his chest. Maan on her. Creasing her bangle. "I never seen you this happy."
Geet
"why wouldn't I be! They parsing my husband after all." the thought of why she was so happy left maan shaken again. She was happy because today everyone parsed him. Parsed him for his hard work. Work round the house, work to show his love for his wife. How could he possibly be not happy in his geets happiness. He took her out of the crowed near the stream. Holding her in his embrace.
Maan
"do you know how happy I am today." geet nodes innocently. Puttying some of his button on. Tiding his curti. "aren't you going to ask me why?" geet nodes for a no.
Maan
"because!" maan picks her up spinning her round... Geet screams in fear...
Geet "
maan! Maan! Stop spinning me! Pleases!"
Maan "
because I love you." he safely drops her to the floor. Kissing her lips. Not leaving her alone even for a second. Geet smiled in his mouth.
Geet "chale! Everyone will be waiting for us. She sighed." maan nodes.
They walked in again. Holding hand. Geets mum & dad fixing the date of the marriage while kesar was talking on the phone to someone. Rajji along some other girls deciding what hena to put on geets hand while some other close friends decorating the house.

Kesar "
I think it's time for both of you to go shopping." maan nodes, he seems to be looking for excuse to take geet anywhere. Geet sighed.

Rano "beta,"
Maan
"yes mom!" the word seems to give rano a different color. Her eyes seems to have huge affect on the thought of this changed man. She loved it, yet there was some fear lingering inside her. After all it's geet, there should be no reason for her to be upset but still a mother hearts always loved to think the negative before positive.
Rano "you will keep my daughter happy na." maan looked at her in confusion! His limitless love have no words to define for geet. Something he will always hold it near his heart like a price position.
Maan
"more then anything you can ever imagine. She is my life. My love, something that took me long time to understand but she is everything to me. & trust me in that." rano smiled with ready eyes.
Rano "I hope no bad eyes falls on you two. Ever!"
Maan gives her another assurance smile & walks out of the house with geet to shop.

Geet "
mama tik toh tha na?" maan nodes with a smile.
Maan
"I will win everyone's heart. & that's a promise." geet smiles & kisses the palm of his hand.
Geet
"I know you will. I trust you." she could not control any more, specially the urge of hugging him back. She engulfed her self with in him. Feeling the pace, the beauty, the feeling that she always wanted from him. The love seems to become stronger & stronger with each passing second, with each minute. She loved him. A feeling that is to complicated to explain, after all a love with regret! A love that build upon on mistakes, yet it's getting stronger. Maybe stronger the feeling she shared way before.

Maan
"I want a bright red dress for you." geet could not help to smile. What els a bride suppose to were in wedding? She thought, well it's maan!
Geet "
why? Did you have any other colour in your mind?"
Maan "
no! No! I always had red."
Geet "
i am happy with that."
Maan "
why can't you ever disagree with me?" he spoke in a frustration manner, in everything she must agree with him! Something he did not prefer specially when he have the whole world to talk about, she would always end the conversation before it would even start.
Geet
"why would I do that for? And anyway I lobe to listen, so you do your talk, I am here to listen." she smiles... Maan gave her a mischievous smile & with a jerk he spines her round. Bringing her back in his embrace.
Maan
"acca!" with a another breathtaking smile she nodes. He gently bends down flowed by a small peck. "your lips always tastes nice."
Geet
"flavor comes from your lips only!"
Maan "
acca, & who exactly gives me all those flavor?" geet nudges her shoulder to indicate I don't know yet her eyes only pointing at him. "it's you, only you... You , you & you." geet laughs with his words as he takes the pleasant lips in his mouth again. The softness seems to take his breath way. Perfect for his lips, his hand gently went round her back, under the dupata, stroking the flesh. Her skin was skin was smooth like a marble, uff, she was indeed a beauty, his wife. Only his.
Geet "
choro na,"
Maan "
we are not in town yet!"
Geet
"toh," he looks at her naughtily. They are in a forest, a forest that they have to cross to go to town. It looked deserted. Empty, & maan had all the intention to make love under the tree.
Geet
"nahi! Abhi nahi!" she smiles.
Maan
"you know we have a tree house here!"
Geet "
yes, & it's at the verge of breaking.!"
Maan
"let's see!" he smirks & picks her up... Geet could not utter a single word as the tree house looked like it's been refurbish.
Geet
"you have done this?" he nodes with a peck, then slowly helps her to climb up a hanging ladder, after they are sadly up, he brings it up.
The tree house is beautifully decorated. There was a huge comfy bed, along with wardrobe, table, some open windows but maan started to close them all.
He gently comes from the back. Hugging her tight. His hand knew it's way. He slowly unzips her kurta. Exposing her bare back. She shivered with the cold hand & with the wet kiss. Her body found it's way to relax on the bed, on her stomach, letting maan to love her, enjoy her, kiss her. Geets sigh was seems to take a different root.
Maan could barely stop stroking her back, he wants to try making love in different way, something he have ne'er done with her, his hand slowly slides her trouser down along with his. Geet still lying on it's stomach as he enters his man hood in her, she let's out a small scream & then as maan slowly started to move, her scream replaced with moan.

Late after noon, when they both woke up. Tiered, sleepy,

next- FightShocked

hay you all,

:)

thanks for all the love & support

pls leave me comments & like

xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 23 May 2011 at 12:55am

The following 206 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nimmi26pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsimran2608vini187nilu_50scarce05vani0391anch_cutedevillovelyniniamiainapayal906sunitasth1AYESHAJAVAIDstar432canonlittlerenu16ridhisidhi9290860623izzazubrkasturi11zazoy12deekshacgkrishna.pp1980vinshPaingelasmi123trendyfriendsMohana14mans22crazedfan19virensmaangeet_rocksTinkJialakshmisalvadilove_lavnyaavantika_singhsaadi88maaneet93LoveLiveDancersingh0103ayu14bhakbhartifanguru-ki-dewaanihemvbshansukVirIka4everhansasmaholyangelmaan13579mons_mbPoonamTYellowtullipssana.saba7Opaldewsanaum91maureen84Maaneet_DeewaniThugAngelixiaapari_DDimli95mamatha.rostMaangeetlove7an.anitanna12sarzahfullyfalturosesanakhansangelzoha25sweety.2scorpiodreamsglamdoll12payal12flowing_riverlove-watersiroililyLadyArwenHADmishti-eiya-imaasthaLola13CrystalSayastar_777sanjuleemansijani21Hina.khanxxxm-g19my_maan_geetam_sweet_parinan_10-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783crazydevil87Rohini20summikhancharlie1950yadanuesheenasrikrithivardah23QueenbeePallavikareena32kiran99pushpiputhBadGirlKissbutterfly.tanucyum321Cutee999-shamima-amzu32muskaan_cute19Gudiyalovesguru286pearlsheetalvasaAmbibambyJayaRneethuMG--ANGEL--ShimmerrMsMovieloverjeyanthi123d_sonia29priyashalinisaran89jssoodnehakapoor7ritzy09RamhariTinkerBellatanvi04libra25simi91-Zahra15-anushaarja18myprideRaDMG25rupzloveupaponeconambeernDilsay-Veritaserum-luv_DDwajiha-1sanu3108lovelycutietedyKissTheSkyajennblueopalPaintedSkysmallvilleviny_queenkomlikasweet cherry-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpioSahSahanuandaviswetha10-karishma-preethimonikasethmeghapartishah10sona-raimaaniqra--Ratna--mchopramitzi11t_areebKaSh-Maneet-FanWriter_At_HeartambbihaShalve-kawaii-seemamarySabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaVSai2008-Mishu----nishu---rs12345TyroCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaMadhuri53_BlackPearl_todayzstarabinash079pickachu-BlushaLicious-DownhillSecretKhabri420spvdkhwaishfan

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  yaar...
so  everybody  is  happy  for  maaneet  n  maan  respecting  geet  family  is  nice...
precap  is  really  scary...who  gonna  fight...don't  say  it is  maaneet...
looking fwd...

FireSafireFiree

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
they really seems to enjoy their wedding again..
and wats with this fight :(

FireSafireFiree

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon

FireSafireFiree

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
haiii me so happy after reading tis update...
really liked the way Maan treated Geet's parents...
me waiting for their marriage...

Edited by namita25 - 23 May 2011 at 1:01am

FireSafireFiree

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
loved it... kitna khushiyon bhara update hai...Tongue
wow tree house... wahan bhi Embarrassed

itni khushi ke baadh fight kyun...Shocked