Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 4th, 2011 Written Update - Page 4

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Uzee, great points
1. I agree that  watching it again, "Amma" is a code for Runjhun's desires
2. The Mami's and Mamas are regular psychologists these days giving us motives behind the main characters' moves.
3. At least we have a lovable drunk Guddu, instead of mean drunk Guddu. Well, its a small improvement

Agree with the above!

hehe, loveable drunk Guddu. 😆  I haven't seen the episode but I watched the precap (yeah yeah I know) and Guddu is so SAD!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so bad for him.

I'm kind of hoping that tomorrow he challenges Runjhun to be his wife and says something about how husbands and wives should sleep in the same bed or something similar and she's just pretending to be a wife.  I'm hoping it leads to a conversation both need to have and have avoided... maybe the expectation of one for the other...it would be nice if Guddu tells her he was hurt by her words and Runjhun will see how she is affecting him.  Drunk Guddu is the only way this conversation can happen at this time.   And the sleeping arrangement end with both together.😆

Now my question - who puts the bindis on the phone? Guddu? What in the world?? Is he fida or what???  I'm starting to wonder if he realizes how he feels about Runjhun...

@Gardes, Lmao yes unfortunately it was answered. 😆
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gardes, See she has already moved on to the next question...btw...the precap didn't have the bindis...so Guddu put the bindi?

No phone comes with bindis not that I know of...especially arranged like that like a bride. I wonder if he spent the evening arranging those bindis, which went to waste on Mahadevi's already decorated forehead.

rani2007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

Gardes, See she has already moved on to the next question...btw...the precap didn't have the bindis...so Guddu put the bindi?

No phone comes with bindis not that I know of...especially arranged like that like a bride. I wonder if he spent the evening arranging those bindis, which went to waste on Mahadevi's already decorated forehead.

@bold: 🤣

Who's she? Me? lol.  I'm confused about the bindis.  That's like such a cutie/lovey/dovey thing that I am all out of whack.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Chhoti chhoti baaton ka hisaab hum kahan rakh sakte hain, Wafah!  I leave that to Rani and you.  But I have to say that the Bindi on the mirror was such an "awww" moment!  Yes, it was wasted on that silly titli!  What a shame.

Rani, twitter time!!!
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gardes

Chhoti chhoti baaton ka hisaab hum kahan rakh sakte hain, Wafah!  I leave that to Rani and you.  But I have to say that the Bindi on the mirror was such an "awww" moment!  Yes, it was wasted on that silly titli!  What a shame.

Rani, twitter time!!!

Twitter time? What's that supposed to mean?

Yes Rani, the "she " is you.

LOL yeah it was such an  "awww " moment.

sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone
Didn't really like yeaterday's episode. Guddu screen time is very minimal. So it seems like the show is awesome when Guddu and Runjun together. Hope more scenes like that . I think that next epeisode will be a turning point in thei relationship. Guddu falls back into the old mould, Abhygyan returns. Guddu getting jealous...Wait! Did Abhigyan send the gundas to foil Rhunjun's and Guddu's married life? 
rani2007 thumbnail

Twitter time? What's that supposed to mean?

Yes Rani, the "she " is you.

LOL yeah it was such an  "awww " moment.

So I feel a little better knowing that Jabbo was surprised that Mahadevi took the phone and tried to get it back saying it was Guddu's.  His reaction (after Mahadevi mentioned the bindis) makes me think he knew the phone was picked out by Guddu for Runjhun though I don't think Jabbo knew about the bindis business.

I wonder how the phone thing will play out... will Guddu get mad  at Kukkan for giving the phone to Runjhun and then at Runjhun for "giving the phone" to Mahadevi?  After the yelling, will Kukkan tell Guddu that Bhabhi gave him the phone back and that Jabbo accidentally gave it to Mahadevi?  I have this feeling that Jabbo will tell Kukkan what happened with the phone since he didn't mean to do that.

I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode... lol no pressure Wafah. 😆  I am so hoping for a heart to heart with Guddu and Runjhun.

Btw, I loved the scene with M&Ms and Runjhun... it just stuck me that she preaches what she practices.  She's telling Guddu to control his anger because reacting badly will just hurt him... maybe that's what she thinks will happen with the M&Ms... if she stands up to them... they will just beat her.  Didn't they react really badly after she called the police on them?  I can't remember.  I forget what led to her being locked in the attic or then dunking her head in the bucket of water.

I'm guessing twitter time is us asking Himmanshoo what's going on with the show or analyzing his tweets for hints.  I think I got gardes addicted. 😆
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sofeajan

Hi everyone

Didn't really like yeaterday's episode. Guddu screen time is very minimal. So it seems like the show is awesome when Guddu and Runjun together. Hope more scenes like that . I think that next epeisode will be a turning point in thei relationship. Guddu falls back into the old mould, Abhygyan returns. Guddu getting jealous...Wait! Did Abhigyan send the gundas to foil Rhunjun's and Guddu's married life? 

I actually liked today's episode since there was more contemplation even though not enough Guddu screen time. I don't think Abhigyaan will return, and I think honestly at this point they have too much to deal with than deal with jealousy issues, there's a lot more to deal with in their relationship and jealousy at his point in time seems premature.  So I don't think Abhigyaan is in the equation at all.

Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani2007

I'm guessing twitter time is us asking Himmanshoo what's going on with the show or analyzing his tweets for hints.  I think I got gardes addicted. 😆

*shakes head* 😆
rani2007 thumbnail
Btw, my favorite line of the day?  After the M&Ms lie and say that they love Runjhun and that she is the apple of their eye... Amma responds with I hope you lose your eyes.  "Phoot jaaii aankh tumhrii"'

LMAO!!! 🤣