May 4th, 2011 Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Wafah

LOL😆 Bechaara Kukkan kahaan phas gaya...though at first I wonder if Guddu will think that Runjhun gave it to Mahadevi...returning is one thing...re-gifting another all together...

The tragedy part was Guddu thinking either Runjhun rejected the gift and him in the process or she regifted to Mahadevi and he will go the deep end.

In Kukkan's case, na lena, na dena and he will be bali ka bakra because Guddu entrusted him with the gift!

The comedy part is Runjhun wondering if Kukkan is wooing Mahadevi or is Jabbo interested in her.

Wafah, Rani, I think Guddu answered your question about sleeping arrangements in the precap...  don't you think?  😲

🤣🤣
Thanks for the update...precap looks like Runjhun has to fight again LOL...
I didn't like the fact that Runjhun didn't keep the phone. At least the reason behind it was not convincing. She could have said something like "I will wait for Guddu to give it to me" would have been more appropriate.
Thanks for the update.

thanks for the update. so guddu is back being angry man. he does not want to change for the sake of amma. Hopefully, runjhun understands this and tells him to change for her not anyone else.
thanks for the awesome update Wafah.

As someone else pointed out, I am curious to see what R will do about the bed situation

Guddu does seem to be at crossroads as far as his emotions/behavior is concerned

I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Hmmm looks like the words of those gundas n tporis really got to him...
Originally posted by gardes
[/QUOTE

The tragedy part was Guddu thinking either Runjhun rejected the gift and him in the process or she regifted to Mahadevi and he will go the deep end.

In Kukkan's case, na lena, na dena and he will be bali ka bakra because Guddu entrusted him with the gift!

The comedy part is Runjhun wondering if Kukkan is wooing Mahadevi or is Jabbo interested in her.

I know...both Runjhun and Guddu entrusted him with the gift...the most lovable guy of them all is in the most trouble of them all...
Originally posted by gardes

Wafah, Rani, I think Guddu answered your question about sleeping arrangements in the precap...  don't you think?  😲

🤣🤣

That he did...and now he's back on the bed...do din ki chandni phir andheri raat...

thanks a lot for the update