India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why the big fuss over jeans? (Page 5)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
All it was is it made good TV, when they all stared shocked when Kokila pointed out the jeans and most likely normally the sarees are so long you can't even see the ankles, but today just to show the jeans they made Rashi hike up the saree too much on the right side, typical all for that scene of Kokila telling her off.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

All it was is it made good TV, when they all stared shocked when Kokila pointed out the jeans and most likely normally the sarees are so long you can't even see the ankles, but today just to show the jeans they made Rashi hike up the saree too much on the right side, typical all for that scene of Kokila telling her off.
but didnt you just love the scene nafisa reminded me of the old days when kokila first  met  RashiLOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

but didnt you just love the scene nafisa reminded me of the old days when kokila first  met  RashiLOL

I know, as the first meeting when she finally rejected Rashi after the natak she and Urmila did to lure Kokila to thinking she is very well bred young woman, Kokila just walked up and pulled the bottom part off and it just came off to reveal the jeans, totally brought back that scene in my mind...LOL

suk19

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
OK just watched the show...and to be honest, Koki didn't really yell. All she asked was not to lie or hide things. She asks Rashi to ask if she wants to do something not to doing it sneaky. And then Koki said that we don't wear jeans in Modi family, she even gave Kinjal as a example so it isn't like there are different rules for bahu and different set of rules for daughter. I think she was more annoyed with the fact that she tried to hide it and lie...
ch0c0lates IF-Dazzler
ch0c0lates
ch0c0lates

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Koki's reactions towards jeans was a bit too much today. I wish she would just stay back in the hotel or something...I mean she is trying to bring GoHem together but she doesn't realize that she is the big kabab mein haddi.
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Megz Equations. baitho aur seekho. Geek

Jeans=Anti-Gopi
Anti Gopi=Rashi Win
Rashi Win=Koki Lose
 now if a=b=c, then a=c right?
Therefore Jeans=Koki Lose

See..i made it..errm..more complicated. LOL

Brilliant. But pardon the mathematician in me, there is just one flaw in the proof.
it is 
if a=b, b=c and c=d, then a=d by transitivity.

Rafeal.

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Megz Equations. baitho aur seekho. Geek

Jeans=Anti-Gopi
Anti Gopi=Rashi Win
Rashi Win=Koki Lose
 now if a=b=c, then a=c right?
Therefore Jeans=Koki Lose

See..i made it..errm..more complicated. LOL

Brilliant. But pardon the mathematician in me, there is just one flaw in the proof.
it is 
if a=b, b=c and c=d, then a=d by transitivity.

huh...you lost me there...where is D?

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
@taralben
Assume X as d and Y as e

br2499

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index