India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why the big fuss over jeans? (Page 3)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
The sari is one of the sexiest  dress in the world, millions of people love it, you should be proud to wear traditional clothing,.As for Rashi eee being a tourist that shows with the big sunglasses n then telling shopkeeper shes from indiaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxsimran15Hot_Indo_Chillyevadavivakirk

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

The sari is one of the sexiest  dress in the world, millions of people love it, you should be proud to wear traditional clothing,.As for Rashi eee being a tourist that shows with the big sunglasses n then telling shopkeeper shes from indiaLOL
lol... those glasses r hilarious. They remind me of Urmi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19avivakirk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caramelxx

lol... those glasses r hilarious. They remind me of Urmi...
LOLLOLLOL

Edited by fanbidaai - 04 May 2011 at 10:08am
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i live in one of the romantic islands in the world Rashi just reminded me of some funny  incidences, when honeymooners(from our origin) come here  the new wed henna covered hands feet, the bangles on the arms the walk around in bikinis (the locals find it funny btw because they are covered), they are smiling  happy look at me (you all get it ) until they see my hubby Mr sadar ji  then they are trying to run for cover just like rashi did, my hubby is bad he teases them asking if their ma or sassuma knows shes wearing that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxhamzanuhaavivakirk

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

i live in one of the romantic islands in the world Rashi just reminded me of some funny  incidences, when honeymooners(from our origin) come here  the new wed henna covered hands feet, the bangles on the arms the walk around in bikinis (the locals find it funny btw because they are covered), they are smiling  happy look at me (you all get it ) until they see my hubby Mr sadar ji  then they are trying to run for cover just like rashi did, my hubby is bad he teases them asking if their ma or sassuma knows shes wearing that...
ROFL... OMG! Can't believe they did that! but ur husband is right people shouldn't have double standards, don't do anything u family wouldn't approve of just cos they aren't there... Ur husband is amazing r u sure u rn't related to koki...LOL just joking.
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

^But if they always need someone to get them together then maybe they're not meant to be. They need to show that Gopi and Ahem can fall in love without anyone's interference. 

It's the Modi house Kokilaji!! Give the kids a break here at least!

Seriously, if that Ahem needs someone holding a birch rod over him all the time in order to keep him in line, Gopi's better off in some nice Kanhaji ashram or temple or something, doing the very same domestic-help duties she does at Modi Bhavan.

Koki's just overpowering the entire serial, although I do find her entertaining, the CVs are losing perspective Confused
Bubble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bipsRafeal.avivakirkHowlarious

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
coz through jeans...ppl will knw tht modi's hv 2 legs...lolz
I knw its not making any sense...
But i culdn't found any ans. Except this...lolz

Edited by geet06 - 04 May 2011 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_ChillyRafeal.

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
there isn't anything wrong with it through our eyes. Why? because we are mostly all modern and live in the 21st century, so we understand the concept of jeans and so forth. But we must not forget that there are still many people out there that value the traditional thinking. In fact, many religious groups outside of Hinduism don't allow females to wear jeans, they have to be in skirts below their knees, with stocking if it shows their ankles. Orthodox Jews is one of them. I went to school in that sort of community and grew up with it, they still follow that rule till date. There is nothing wrong with that either. Respect one's tradition. What we may think is right doesn't have to be right. Yes the whole world has modernized and especially in India, but that doesn't mean you have to apply the same rules in your house hold. My sister doesn't wear sleeveless, she is married now so feels uncomfortable. Same goes for me. I wear sleeveless but don't wear really thin sleeveless shirts as I get uncomfortable in front of my father in law. So everyone has different ways of looking at things and so does Koki. I do agree however that they shouldn't be wearing a sari there, but only for comfort reasons, it would be more comfortable in salwar.

Edited by taral83 - 04 May 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-Rafeal.suk19avivakirkHowlarious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index