Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvScooby thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

I knew it bobby you will come with a blasting idea...what a song selection...with geet in black lace saree and maan in full white WOW ! waise maan's looks in qurban hua was dazzling...so this time boyth opp maan in white n geet in black.with song touh me touch me on the most hottest couple...bobby param i m already getting wild imagination๐Ÿ˜‰...yaar but they can show to some extent yaar...ab aisa bhi nahi hai ke serials mein kuch nahin bata sakte...๐Ÿ˜†

I want to blast Indian Telly world censor people๐Ÿ˜ก...Kids watch crazy movies and they won't even allow to show a miniscule KISS on TV๐Ÿ˜ก
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Param! Do you know what? I've been working on a crappy OS for two months about Geet taking charge. ๐Ÿ˜† There is no dance sequence in the OS but yeah Geet is very much the boss and bechara Maan is pretty much doomed. ๐Ÿคฃ Please don't get any high expectations I'm not the best writer in the world.
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey all! I love your song selections and I have one too! 
It is a very cute song yet very sensual( from the movie Anamika starring Jaya bahaduri and sanjeev kumar). The song is :"Bahoon mein chale aao"

The link is :

Maybe someone can upload this song for me. Not good at that!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

OMG Param! Do you know what? I've been working on a crappy OS for two months about Geet taking charge. ๐Ÿ˜† There is no dance sequence in the OS but yeah Geet is very much the boss and bechara Maan is pretty much doomed. ๐Ÿคฃ Please don't get any high expectations I'm not the best writer in the world.

Heyyy Mona dear..I'm sure whatever u write will b good ...like the first one u wrote ...I forgot the name..hmmm...thunder or lightening or something like that..BUT I do REMEMBER that it was HOTTT & SUPERB...so no worries about that...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maangeetams

Hey all! I love your song selections and I have one too! 

It is a very cute song yet very sensual( from the movie Anamika starring Jaya bahaduri and sanjeev kumar). The song is :"Bahoon mein chale aao"

The link is :
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=p77sTNbQoRs[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe someone can upload this song for me. Not good at that!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heyy dear...yes indeed its a very nice song...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ