Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

PYAAR KE RANG NAKSH KE SANG:NAKSH FF-Part 4 Pg 4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
hmm sound cool yaar do cont soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PYAAR KE RANG NAKSH KE SANG:NAKSH FF-Part 4 Pg 4 (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anveshasharma

Goldie

anveshasharma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
wow,i luv 2 read ff,n dis seems to be gr8,pls pm me too after dis marvulous ff update,only naksh and naksh

shyamal_hina.di

Goldie

shyamal_hina.di

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Part 1 :               naitik - this is truly injustice that we both prepared the kheer with our love bot still u only got apreciation and these piles of gifts .   Akshara - (she keeps on smling when naitik tells )        ( SUDDENLY AKSH SEES A WHITE cover , TAKES OUT THE PAPER FROM IT AND GETS SHOCKED BUT SMILES AND GIVES TO NAITIK     N : A , I READ YOUR LETTER IN MORNING , THEN WHY R U GIVING ME AGAIN . A : just hav a look on it . N : aapka hukum sar aakhon par . He takes out the paper and realizes that it were their honeymoon tickets given by rajbanna to aksh as her shagun . The tickets were for PARIS the had leave for paris the next day's evening . N : i cant believe that we got honeymoon tickets and its for 15 days to paris . So exiting . A : lets go . N: we hav go for paris 2morrow not now . A : i know . I am telling that we should thank ma - bauji for this because i didnt open the cover in front of all and failed to know that it were tickets to paris.     N : lets go . [ after thanking ma-bauji they come back 2 their room . ] n : do u like paris . Its my favourite . A : i had seen it in movies and tv but never dreamt to be there . I would be great fun 2 be there . It is the city of love. N : i can resist for 2morow. It would be so great 2 be there without anyone's disturbance . Just u and me HEARING THIS AKSH BLUSHES A LITTLE . n : time passes so fast , wen we met we never knew that we would love each other so much . A : yes, i was very scared for mistunderstanding between us that wen will it be clear JUST THEN NAITIK HOLDS HER FROM BACK SYING THAT NOW NO MISUNDERSTANDING CAN TAKE PLACE BETWEEN us AND THEIR LOVE . I Wont bring TEARS IN YOUR EYES . AKSHARA SMILES AND HUGS HIM) . N : HUG WILL NOT WORK . U HAD 2 TELL ME THOSE 3 WORDS. A : I WILL TELL , BUT ON MY TIME . N : NO NO . BEFORE ONLY WE HAV WASTED A LOT OF TIME IN Misunderst . NOW I CANT WAIT SO U BETTER TELL ME NOW U Wer SPARED IN CAR JUST BECAUSE THAT HAVALDAR . but not now .   A : close your eyes

Edited by Cuteshyamal - 05 May 2011 at 12:18am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Rachu_kitkit_anveshasharmaNethravathi_deepshi_moonlight08Asawari_naksh_Rasha_-Stutz-pvlakssaru.g_Divya_

Rachu_kitkit_

Goldie

Rachu_kitkit_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Waiting for ur ff only naksh awww that's great

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
wow naksh ff thats cool count me in and dont mind but dont use captial letters next time its considered shouting on IF and is against the rules thank you

shyamal_hina.di

Goldie

shyamal_hina.di

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
[B][/B] PART 2      a : i love U THE MOST . saying this aksh tries 2 run but naitik catches her by hand and says APNA GIFT TO LATI JAYIYE . NAITIK WHISHPERS IN AKSH EARS LOVE U 2 . AND TELLS AKSH look there aksh finds what 2 look but by that moment naitik kisses her on the cheek .     N: WE NEED 2 GET READY FOR THE RECEPTION . SO TAKE YOUR CLOTHES AND GO OUT . N : OK .        they both take the clothes and naitik goes out . Aksh wears her purple lehenga and opens the door . She is ready with the clothes and now she has 2 do hairstyle and wear jwellery and sees naitik standing there . N : u look gorgeous . A : thanks . But why u hav not changed yet . N : i forgot my shirt here and took the suit out . A : ok i will giv u .while aksh was taking out the shirt naitik hugs her and tells that he cant take aways his eyes from her. Just then aksh turns and has lat of hair on her face . N : i wish that u never hav 2 take pallu on your head . U look more beautiful withou pallu . Dadaji hears this and enters the room by clearing his throat . Naksh get apart . Dj tells something and goes away . n : i cant believe that dj aksh u live without pallu . Its awesome. I think that 2day is a very lucky day , we got tickets 2 paris , we solved our misunderstandings. Ans now dj alowed u to stay without pallu. Aksh: yes, i wish that we live our life happily like this. Just then rashm:i comes with the hairdresser . Naitik tells her that aksh do not need any hairstyle .rashmi goes away with the hairdresser . N: 2day i will make u ready . A : do u know it. N : pyaar hame sabkuch sikha deta hai. A : apse baton mein koi nahi jit sakta . n : aur aapse mrs.universe main koi nahi jit sakta . They laugh . N tells aksh 2 sit on the chair . She sits .naitik takes out the a box from his drawer and gives 2 aksh . . A : what is this   . n : kholkar to dekhiye . Aksh opens .it was a necklace , earing , payal , ring , mang tika in that . Aksh gets surprise. N : ye meri taraf se aapke liye shagun .

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Rachu_kitkit_anveshasharmaNethravathi_deepshi_moonlight08_Rasha_-Stutz-saru.gpvlaks_Divya_

pvlaks

IF-Sizzlerz

pvlaks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Intersting..only  naksh...

Edited by pvlaks - 04 May 2011 at 9:30pm

shyamal_hina.di

Goldie

shyamal_hina.di

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Part 1 and part 2 have been posted on page 2

Post Reply New Post