Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE - thread 2 (link added) (Page 90)

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
awesome part...
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I know this part is very small .. ll update around evening one or two parts ... 
sorry guys had to go with some of the same serial scenes  for this part ... 

for pms add " mrk_pm" to ur buddy list 

PART 36 

It was the day of the couples sangeet . it was taking place in mohinder's farm house as decided earlier . the girls were getting ready for the function wearing yellow colour suits while boys were cribbing on the rituals especially maan who kept on arguing with his dadima stating why should boys be applied  haldi .

He cribbed : dadi I don't want  to take part in this rituals . imagine the media ll flash news every where after seeing me full in yellow : is maan singh khurana yellow yellow dirty fellow ????

Dev and preet who came to the room just now rolled on the floor laughing .. while dadi too could not control her laugher '

Dev : bhai seriously !!! being with geet and see how you have become ???

Preet : haan haan maan !! am sure this ll be your pyaari geet's influence .

Maan made a puppy face .

Dadi : chup kar app log . why are you pulling my pyaari grandson to fight ?? aur haan maan stop behaving like a kid and I want you down within 10mins .

After dadi left ,

Dev again fell into fit of laugher .

Maan thought of diverting them and asked : dev and preet where were you guys ??i dint find u both for some time ..

They gave a victorious  smiled and preet continued : oh oh maan !! actually we wanted to be the first one who apply haldi on our respective would-be's .. so we sneaked in ..

It was then the bulb on maan's head went on and said : mei abhi athi hoon ..

On the other hand geet was getting ready in her room . suddenly the window next to her dressing table flew open and she saw some one trying to enter . without wasting a second she took the vase from the table on hit on the person's head strong but not harsh ..

Man shouted : awww !!!

It was only then geet noticed maan and immediately she covered her mouth .

Geet : oh babaji yeh maine kya kardiya ??maan ?? aap teek ho ??? you aren't hurt right ???

Maan  dint feel pain but put a fake cry : geet I should have been in coma for u hitting like this .

Geet panicked : how would I know if its you sneaking in here ??? I thought its some theif trying to loot something ..

Maan  let out a frustrated cry : geet am suffering from pain here and you are thinking abt thief ??? for gods sake this place is highly monitored . no person can enter without the securities knowing .

Geet folded her hands and asked him with raised eyebrow : then how did you enter ??

Maan faked a cry : awww geet . its paining so much and you are so much of questions ???

Geet immediately brought some eyes from the fridge of her room and started rubbing on his head . she kept on blabbering for some time and realized that maan had not said a word . then she noticed him smiling to himself .

she then understood that his cry was all fake and banged the ice bowl on table . hearing the noise maan realsied  that he was got caught  .

Geet with a stern expression : here I was thinking that I had hurt but you are enjoying yourself haan??

Maan hugged her from back : arey jaan !! I wanted to give you a surprise ..

Just then pinky , tasha and some other girls knocked the door . maan immediately left her and both looked at the door .. 

Pinky : geet what are you doing ??? its getting late for the function . open the door .

Geet stammered : haan haan pinky .. am just coming . 2 mins ..

Pinky was little worried : geet are you okay ?? is there any problem ??

Geet : nahi pinky . sab kuch teek hai .. just give me two mins .

She turned towards maan who was busy taking something from his pocket : maan leave now . everyone is here . wat ll they think on seeing see ??

Maan smiled  : wait mishty I just wanted to be the first one to apply haldi on you .

Geet too smiled and both applied on each other as if in trance and wiped it gently on skin wanting no one to noticed it ..

she was the first one to come out of the trance .. she gestered maan to leave .. but maan being the newly turned romeo left only after a kiss on his cheek .. he left to his room smiling like a idiot and got ready for the function .. 

waiting for your comments ... 

ll update another one round this evening ...

Edited by mrk-1 - 29 February 2012 at 6:16am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishty.M.k Goldie

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
nice update
kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
aww..that was a cute update..
maan saying he looks like yellow yellow dirty fellow...ROFL
tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz