Maryada

Devyani's troubling thots--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Devyani's troubling thoughts

Tonight's episode of STAR Plus' Maryada Lekin Kab...Tak ? will be a very interesting one, wherein Devyani dreams about Brahamanand getting close to her sister Uttara, as she suspects he has set his sights on her.

A STAR Plus.in source divulges, "Devyani has been noticing Brahamanand's interest in Uttara, who is oblivious of it. Recently, he gifted a lovely, tasteful pendant to Uttara, who didn't want to accept the gift as she is a widow. But on his insistence, she wears it. Devyani is in a dilemma about the whole situation, as she knows what her husband wants but can't speak to Uttara about the scenario in clear terms. In tonight's episode, Devyani will be plagued by a horrid dream where she will see Brahamanand trying to get closer to her sister, Uttara."

A stressed out Devyani speaks her mind, "I am tensed about my sister, Uttara, being trapped by my husband. She is innocent and unaware of my husband's intentions, but I know my husband and am well aware of his intentions. He pretends to be innocent, caring and shows his affection for her, but I know that's just a facade. But I can't go against my husband as I have to stay in my maryada."

Talking about the dream sequence she says, "The dream depicts the insecurity I am going through pertaining to Brahmanand and Uttara."

Uttara aka Kamya Punjabi exclaims, "I know my Jiju is a good human being and for me, he is an ideal Jiju, husband and father. I don't find anything negative about him. And as I am living with them, I have started to care for him more than ever. I want to see my sister and Jiju happy."

SSP Brahmanand aka Vishwajeet Pradhan explains his stance, "I am attracted to Uttara as I find her very beautiful and she has gone through a bad phase in her life. I want to make her happy. She never got love from her husband, Rishabh, and now as she is alone, she needs a man's affection and care. I feel that even Uttara likes me a lot and the fact that I support her makes her feel secure in my company."

Watch the story unfold in Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak every Monday to Friday at 11 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, May 04, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1696/devyani's-troubling-thoughts.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 sharing
though it ws quiet undrstud it wud a dream,bt wts wrng wid devyani wt maryada is she talking bou,vn she knws wt kinda persn ssp is she must take sum action..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SSp ke bacheee teri to 😑 behoooda 🀒
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 sharing!
SSP is too much!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing!!!
SSP kabhi nahi sudharega...
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

Uttara doesnt need affection and care from u, its u who needs it so u r after her😑😑😑