shewta  exams were worst and today fortunately the last paper
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

shewta  exams were worst and today fortunately the last paper

Good Good ... Free from studying... right... Have fun vacation...πŸ˜†
nets i m gujju but live in mumbai amchi mumbai
thanks nets actually i m always having fun ...exams comes and goes and it does'nt bother me ...i find my way to get entertained Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
Meenu U sounds like me ... I always found way to have fun any time...
meenu...wow...thats great..last exam today...so hols from today..going for vacation anywhere...

and nets join me too...i always want to be free...exams come and go...πŸ˜†
tension is one thing that runs far away from me...i jst dont take tension...especially in terms of study
@meenu...yar..tension is not in taking or not taking...it comes naturally...i dont really care abt exams and not...nt that iam a bad student...πŸ˜‰
bt how much ever cool i stay...tension just comes...πŸ˜†
yup ...i wont be going anywhere in vacations😭...will spend it at home only...actually my whole family is on vacation ...some at gujrat ,some at goa...i m the only one sitting and studing...still no worries i'll enjoy .
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@meenu...yar..tension is not in taking or not taking...it comes naturally...i dont really care abt exams and not...nt that iam a bad student...πŸ˜‰
bt how much ever cool i stay...tension just comes...πŸ˜†

I agre shwets ... But sometimes Other people r the factor of causing the tension... My case I m cool but Once someone can take me to panic attack...otherwise If Im on my own I stay calm and finish anything...