Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP BBC#32** - Page 33

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@rubal...we dont have yar...tharas kaakar...do it for free...πŸ˜† and iam sure...u dont have a plan tooo...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kNOW U Guyzzz have Only INR ...Ok I will do it for free as a charity πŸ˜†...Well U guessed it rite I dont have any PlanπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
think and keep...il have lunch and be back...in 10-15 min...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Ok Ok...Maybe I be here or Maybe Not  πŸ˜†

Have a Nice Lunch πŸ˜†
this si the first ever movie review I have ever read which got a rating on ZERO!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣No prizes for guessing..there isnt anything worth a watch in the film..not even that stupid mutton song!🀣🀣🀣🀣God bless Yashraj Films!🀣

Director: Bumpy
Starring: Shraddha Kapoor, Taasha Shah
Rating: Zero

Imagine a movie where the main male lead looks like a gelled hair gigolo who speaks in an American accent and keeps saying babe. Where the main female lead strikes black power salutes and says girl power every five minutes. Where the parents are out of the Handbook of Advertising 101-a lalaji type, a professional couple type and a plucky single mom type. And yes, the heroine has a fat girl friend and a thin girl friend. And the hero has a muscular dude type friend and a fat friend.

Yash Raj Films, not satisfied with having milked the marriage market dry, have now turned to the so-called youth demographic. Which means they have watched every film made in Hollywood aimed at that demographic. So imagine Cruel Intentions crossed with High School Musical and throw in a bit of Hannah Montana for the younger sisters, and voila you have a made for dummies movie.

So here we have Rhea (what a perfectly demographically synchronous name) who is the pretty, straight A student. And we have Luv (yes Luv) Nanda, the rich guy with the cool car who is part of the Billionaire Boys Club. Oh yes, before I forget, there's also a teacher who wears backless blouses to class (she is Shehnaz Treasurywala, the writer of this odious material). It's such a travesty that even the one decent contribution to the general vocabulary-s**tty Savitris--gets lost in the welter of brand positioning (oh look, Aldo shoes, Mango top, Diesel jeans, Lakme make-up, and yes, yes, Nine West sandals). It's like being a giant mall or the waterbed of the climax scene. Every where you turn there's a blinding neon sign saying-Dumb Young Ones This Way.

There's a lot technology involved. We're very hip you see. So everyone gets Facebook status updates, speaks to each other through video calls, and puts live footage on the worldwide web.

I'm not giving away much when I tell you that the film is about the girl avenging her two timing boyfriend, and depriving him of his four Cs-which we are told is Car, Cash, Charm and Chamchas. And the whole day and night is spent in trashing a Jaguar, slipping in drugs, strategically sprinkling the boy's Calvin Klein boxers (please note brand positioning) with itching powder, and getting him to dance in a gay bar to the Mutton Song. Because we all know that being gay is the worst thing you can do in a Bollywood movie, unless of course it's a comedy.

We're supposed to laugh at dudes who can make their chests move and girls who can strike deals over clothes.

Between a boy whose pout is better than the girl's and a girl who tries hard to be Dirty Harry, this is a movie that is to be avoided. At. All. Costs.

Luv ka The End? No beginning, bro.

And by the way, the director is called Bumpy. Bumpy? I rest my case.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Zero rating... πŸ‘   I never thought I'll live to see this day... πŸ€£   Thanks 4 sharing Shounak... πŸ˜† Edited by netri - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: netri

Wow Zero rating... πŸ‘   I never thought I'll live to see this day... πŸ€£   Thanks 4 sharing Shounak... πŸ˜†

With bollywood,anything's possble!!πŸ˜†Even iu didnt think i would live to see this thing..i have enver seen a movie with a zero rating!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
cher who wears backless blouses to class (she is Shehnaz Treasurywala, the writer of this odious material). It's such a travesty that even the one decent contribution to the general vocabulary-s**tty

Isnt That Look Like Shetty???πŸ€”...Ya Mujhe Zyada Shetty Dose ho Gayi Hai πŸ€£
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
V r all suffering from Shatty Cyndrom ...
GurpreetD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

V r all suffering from Shatty Cyndrom ...

Nets Ji U dere??πŸ€”