Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' (Page 55)

sweetbarbie Goldie
sweetbarbie
sweetbarbie

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishakumar

OUR MAIN GOAL FROM NOW ON SHOULD BE TO GET KARANIKA BACK! THEY WERE THE REASON WHY WE WATCHED THE SHOW! PEOPLE ARE WORRYING ABOUT KMH3, BUT HONESTLY I DONT CARE WHAT SHOW THEY COME BACK IN AS LONG AS THEY ARE A JODI! WE SHOULD ASK EKTA TO GET THEM AS A JODI AGAIN! I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THEIR CHEMISTRY WITH ANY1 OTHER THAN EACH OTHER! PLEASE GET OUR KARANIKA BACK! I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE IN ANY OTHER SHOW OR KMH! 

PLEASE GET OUR JODI BACK!!!!!!!!
WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON IT GUYS?
PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN THIS FIGHT AND ASK EKTA TO BRING THEM BACK... 
I REALLY HOPE THAT SHE COULD OFFER THEM A LOVE STORY WOTH EACH OTHER AGAIN... EVEN IF IT WILL BE A WHOLE NEW STORY! PLS GET OUR KARANIKA BACK!! THE CUTEST COUPLE IN TELLY-WOOD! 

WE ALL WANT TO SEE THE SET THE SCREEN ABLAZE AGAIN WITH THEIR SIZZLING AND EFFORTLESS  CHEMISTRY!

START TAKING SOME ACTIONS!
ANY1 HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS?
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY VIEW POINT! AND DONT FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! WE HAVE TO FIGHT LIKE WE DID LAST TIME FOR KMH 2, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS ONLY THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE FIGHTING FOR GETTING KARANIKA BACK! I HOPE THAT THEY DONT APPEAR ON NDTV THOUGH WHICH IS THE WORST CHANNEL IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION!

thanks for reading :)

hey u r soo rite...basically v want karan - kritika as a couple...& the ques. of kmh 3 doesnt matter to mee  as long as i got to see dem together ...& i hope they come back again on star one...somewht in a love story like DMG & MJHT...bt defo. nt on NDTV...fingers crossed...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srujana1

millllli Goldie
millllli
millllli

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
How Can They End the shoowShocked
KMH Is The Best Show I've Ever Seeen + The Best Cast & Main Lead Jodi Tooo Hug
Now My Question Is CV's Are Yoou Dumb Or Double Duumb ??LOL
Buut Seriously Other Shows Are Full Crap On ImagineTV Soo Why End KMH??
Now That Mister Punjabi Is Gonna Die soo the traack has a loong waaay 
So Hpw Eend that on the middle ? The Raaz is still imcomplete & they cannot end the show by revealing the truuth in atleast some months Angry
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
i wanna knw where we have reached??
any major step fr bringing karanika back onscreen??
sweetbarbie Goldie
sweetbarbie
sweetbarbie

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hey frndsSmile dis is a  small effort frm my side to bring back kmh/ KarTika/Arjohi...plzz support & sign the petition...start now ...& show dem kitni mohabbat hai...& the power of its fans...heres the link

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index